What's new

SG's Hempy Grow Show - Satori, Double Bubble, PRxPK, Skunk #1

The church came down today ... just shy of 9 weeks (due to personal travel issues). She looks like she is in pretty good shape.

First girl in a gato-hempy under this set up, SO, I am somewhat eager to see the yield.

If I get 14 grams I will be pleased.

Peace,
sg

picture.php

picture.php

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
man she looks great! I see your clever use of ties & bamboo. I need to employ that tactic real soon...I've got a few fat ladies that keep leaning real hard. I've got them tied up a little bit now, but my large LST is almost laying over. I upped the feed schedule to bottle rec. for ripening and I am blown away at the buds. I've been pushing weak nutes in fear of burning them for a while now....got a little carried away last week and am so glad I did. Those bitches are getting FAT! I will certainly be getting a little bamboo tomorrow. Keep up the good work and be safe man.

man she looks great! I see your clever use of ties & bamboo. I need to employ that tactic real soon...I've got a few fat ladies that keep leaning real hard. I've got them tied up a little bit now, but my large LST is almost laying over. I upped the feed schedule to bottle rec. for ripening and I am blown away at the buds. I've been pushing weak nutes in fear of burning them for a while now....got a little carried away last week and am so glad I did. Those bitches are getting FAT! I will certainly be getting a little bamboo tomorrow. Keep up the good work and be safe man.

hey dubwise, whats up buddy, i'm glad you're getting some inspiration ... the bamboo poles are real easy, usually i just stick them straight into the root mass :bashhead: and use that to hold it up. it helps me keep them in a reasonable canopy as well as help some of those real chunky buds from falling over. most of my girls need a little help staying up by the end so it def makes a difference.

haha, its so great at the end of flowering. i have a satori in there that seriously has HUGE tops that are just getting fatter and heavier every day ... still a week and a half left on her too!

just set up most of the auto water system for my little vacation coming up. i got a battlefield promotion and they said "take a week off on us" HOLLAR. dont mind if i do ...
:laughing:

peace bro,
sg

badbeans

Looking sweet SG ! Haven't stopped by in awhile and now I'm glad I did. I'd like to try a run with the satori too. Let us know how she finishes for you...

Keep rockin' the Hempy's

bb:canabis:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
SG-congrats on the promotion, and the time off! Time away is always real nice. I picked up some bamboo and certainly need to get more. One of the LST girls has got some heavy tops that need a little lift. Take it easy!

Looking sweet SG ! Haven't stopped by in awhile and now I'm glad I did. I'd like to try a run with the satori too. Let us know how she finishes for you...

Keep rockin' the Hempy's

bb:canabis:

hey bb, thanks for stoppin in ... just got back from my vaca and pulled out a satori as well as a skunk#1 that will be chopped late tonight / tomorrow morning, ill let you know how it is.

peace, sg

SG-congrats on the promotion, and the time off! Time away is always real nice. I picked up some bamboo and certainly need to get more. One of the LST girls has got some heavy tops that need a little lift. Take it easy!

thanks buddy, glad you like the bamboo ... i just got back from my trip to cali so ill do a proper update in the morning.

stay safe, peace bro,
sg

Hey everyone :wave:

Sorry for the lack of updates lately ... I was on a little 8 day ski vacation in cali and just got back.

The girls had a few issues while I was gone. I misplanned the water pressure in my drip system and therefore they were only fed on Monday. Most of them went about 5 days or so without water / food and it was evident. Luckily it appears only 1 was badly damaged, but will recover. The rest lost some lower fan leaves but otherwise look good. Some in fact looked just fine which sort of shocked me.

When I got home I pulled 2 large girls, a Skunk#1 and my first Satori :D. They both look and smell great and between the lady and I we were able to trim them up this morning. They were both at 63 days, which is plenty for the Sk1 and probably could have used a few more on the Satori.

Anyways, my only question is about my Happy Chem ... from looking over Tona's thread on these plants, it looks like I have a Happy Bro leaning on and a chem leaning one. I am just not sure which one should be my keeper? Any opionions anyone?

Anyways, here are some pics, enjoy! I'll be on here much more now that I'm back and running at full speed :woohoo:

satori before chop:
picture.php

sk1 before chop, strange angle, oh well:
picture.php

here is my PR x PK #4 pheno, first to show ... PURPLE! thanks killa for stickin with it:D. this was the one that had the top burned, so I am sure the yield will suffer greatly for her, I'll run her again soon though.
picture.php

PR x PK #5 pheno, lookin good, more purps:
picture.php

picture.php

here is an sk1 about 3 weeks in
picture.php

qballs @ 2 weeks, i like it a lot so far:
picture.php

happy chem - chem pheno, about 8ish weeks, flush has begun
picture.php

picture.php

happy chem - happy bro pheno, about 8ish weeks as well, a bit finicky, not gunna lie:
picture.php

picture.php

skunk#1 - about one week in ... she's gunna be a monster hehe!
picture.php

picture.php

church - in for one day, she's going to be huge as well
picture.php

the sk1 and church, both big girls :D
picture.php

peace,
sg

killa12345

My man SG, seems like you finally found some purple phenos.....i knew you would sorry it couldnt have been sooner....the qballs looks nice as well.....actually everything is looks excellent! cant wait to see them grow up a bit! THanks for testing these bro! see ya soon!

My man SG, seems like you finally found some purple phenos.....i knew you would sorry it couldnt have been sooner....the qballs looks nice as well.....actually everything is looks excellent! cant wait to see them grow up a bit! THanks for testing these bro! see ya soon!

what up killaaaa, yea bro, i found me some purps :D

all the plants are lookin awesome, you've got some serious genetics my friend. I can't wait to see them in 6 more weeks :dance013:

also, i'm really glad you got that black haze running again ... that shit looks ridiculous ... always happy to test your gear bro.

see ya, stay safe,
sg

glad to hear things are well. That chem's got my vote...looks sticky!

the chem leaning pheno? at this point I am going to run them BOTH on big buckets, long veg, treat 'em right and see what's kickin.

the smoke will be a big thing as well, but i'm sure they will both be winners, OGA makes some legit shit.

gunna be a few more months before that one is decided :D

peace,
sg

:wave:

LARGE PICTURE UPDATE

Things are recovering as well as can be expected in the room. When I left on vacation my auto water system didn't work to it's full potential and ended up leaving some of these girls quite thirsty. Anyways, they are all looking pretty good now, so hopefully it will all be ok. You will see in the pictures clear evidence of not enough water. I apologize to them everyday, so hopefully they will accept my apology :D.

Here we go ... I'm puffin on some Satori right now and damn this took me forever to do haha.

The Church. She's a big girl :D. 7 days in 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Skunk #1. Also a big girl and I love her so. 14 days in 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PR x PK #2 pheno. This is the last run for her, not keeper material unfortunately.
picture.php

picture.php

Skunk #1 mini hempy. I had some extra clones so I figured I'd run them. 38 days in 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Double Bubble. Last run for her as well. Nothing to write home about with this pheno at least. 38 days in 12/12.
picture.php

Original Haze x Skunk #1. 38 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Happy Chem #1. Chem pheno. Flushing now. One of the real burn victim for most of her fans unfortunately. She will get a second run though so I have high hopes still. 60 days in 12/12.
picture.php

Happy Chem #2. Happy Brother pheno. Flushing now as well. Also a burn victim. 60 days in 12/12.
picture.php

PR x PK #5. The final burn victim. Her top has essentially stopped growing, but alas she will get a better run very soon. She is very purple :D. 27 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Purple Wreck. Not purple. 27 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Load's Q-Balls. I am liking her a lot. 27 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

A few more ...

PR x PK #4. She is big and purple and I really like her. 27 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PR x PK. Non purple pheno again. 27 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Original Haze x Skunk #1. Flushing, but was also a semi-burn victim. 77 days in 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy.
Peace,sg

Amoralchemistry

Congrats on gettin a few of those PK x PR of Killa's to finally show ya the purple love. Looks like they are gonna be sick! The whole grow looks great, your gonna be swimmin in buds.

Congrats on gettin a few of those PK x PR of Killa's to finally show ya the purple love. Looks like they are gonna be sick! The whole grow looks great, your gonna be swimmin in buds.

Thanks Amoral! :wave:. I am pleased with my findings and it will be fun to have some purps in my stable. I can't wait to run her bigger when she can have the chance to veg out for a good long time.

Thanks for stoppin in.

Peace,
sg

killa12345

The purple looks good.....the Purple wreck wont show her colors till about day 45-49 and she starts from the bottom and become more purple by the day with a 3 week flush.....your look just like mine did but they seem bigger! Nice grow! I love to see people actually using the christmas presents ive given them! Shit you got started early! Ill send you some testers of this Purple Haze cross im working on when im done SG.....stay safe and i hope all is well with ya bro!

The purple looks good.....the Purple wreck wont show her colors till about day 45-49 and she starts from the bottom and become more purple by the day with a 3 week flush.....your look just like mine did but they seem bigger! Nice grow! I love to see people actually using the christmas presents ive given them! Shit you got started early! Ill send you some testers of this Purple Haze cross im working on when im done SG.....stay safe and i hope all is well with ya bro!

I appreciate the kind words buddy. Good to know about the purple wreck ... I will keep an eye out for that.

Haha, yea, as soon as I got those beans I got moving with them, then put them in flower even when they were just little ladies. Next run will be even better.

I look forward to that purple haze. I bet it will be killer from the looks of that black haze and all your purple gear! Can't wait.

Thanks for stoppin in. Peace,
sg

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
dude...those ladies look so damn good. Good for you S to tha G!

One question....on average, how long do you veg your girls for? I'm thinking about changing up my perpetual a little bit.

dude...those ladies look so damn good. Good for you S to tha G!

One question....on average, how long do you veg your girls for? I'm thinking about changing up my perpetual a little bit.

Thanks buddy, I'm glad you enjoy them! I am pretty pleased with some of these testers ... they won't be yielding huge, but it is giving me a good idea as to which will go on to bigger and better things :dance013:

So, about how long I veg things ... well, there really isn't a good average. That skunk #1 and church in there (the two huge ones) were vegged 4+ weeks I think? I never really kept track. On the other hand, those testers were hardly grown much out of seedlings (so virtually no veg) before they were flowered for sex/quick testing. They will get the 4+ week veg next run to see what they can do. Some of my hempy minis have been vegged between 2-4 weeks and I usually just throw them in flower after 4 weeks, otherwise they get unruly/unhappy in that little spot.

SO, that's the deal. I really love the huge sk#1 and church right now, as they are showing the greatest efficiency and ease. Too many separate little plants annoy me, and these huge ones seem like they will probably yield a pretty good amount. Time will tell!

Thanks for stoppin in ... :wave:

peace,
sg

Latest posts

Latest posts