What's new

Sgapetti 1,2 sqf cab, 120w cfl, test run

sgapetti

Veteran
day 56 of 12/12 , day 60 from seed

day 56 of 12/12 , day 60 from seed

Trichogg - I suggest you read through the thread. Sgapetti and myself have dropped lots of useful information thoughout. However the recipe is as follows :
Using an inert (no nutes) soil/less media
Veg - 9ml fish mix or bio grow per U.S. gallon of water starting from the first watering at clone or seedling stage through all of veg. ph'd to 6.0-6.5
Bloom - Starting first day of 12/12 9ml fish mix or bio grow + 12ml biobloom per U.S. gallon of water ph'd to 6.0-6.5
Flush - Give nothing but plain ph'd water the last three weeks prior to harvest.
It is optional to add alg-a-mic at 9ml per U.S. gal veg-flush. Recipes are designed to be fed at every watering.
If you are using a precharged soil (i.e. ocean forest or similar) Simply use plain ph'd water until the soil is depleted, then start the appropriate recipe (veg or flower) for the remainder of the cycle. I believe this is all covered in pm's between myself and spagetti, that were posted earlier in the thread.

Edit: The recipes assume you are using tap water with sufficent cal/mag. If using RO or low ppm tap a cal/mag supplement will likely be necessary. I recommend General hydro's organic line cal/mag as it doesn't contribute any nitrogen.

Thx for helping out and the suggestion on cal/mag, I all pass it to the italian community as well.

That is a sexy ass bud shot man!
:thank you:GrowBox420 for stopping by.

lookin hella good sgapetti!!!

^your 420th post growbox!! lolz
:thank you:E.L.patient11, i have been lurking in your thread as well.
That said, the show must go on,so close now.
Only water to the end .
Temps cab min 66,4 max 86,1
Temps ambient min 71,6 max 76,4
RH 45% in and 11% out

picture.php

Still no odor, i do not use a scrubber, the strains wehre chosen for their low odor property and is working well. The fastest C99 on the left is showing amber and purple tricomes !
Keep it green and stay safe:wave:

not having to worry about odor is such a glorious thing. I've actually been quite lucky with that as well, you went for it intentionally, i got a bunch of seeds from a friend that arent really stinkin too much at all. Can't wait to see what the buds actually smell like! also cant wait to see these beautiful little ladies of yours finish up!

this site inspired me to grow! so maybe itll do the same for you man, check out my thread, theres a link in my sig, my first grow in action. Don't mean to jack your thread at all sgapetti, just tryinna get acquainted with some new growers!

sgapetti

Veteran
Its all a learning process, its all about giving back to the community what we learn from the community.I am more than happy if someone can use some info in the thread and spread it around.:thank you: for stopping by and keep it green

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
look'n stellar bro, awesome from start to finish....keep the great work up!!!
ps: can't wait till see some chop shot bro, sure expect amazing sticky nuggs..

sgapetti

Veteran
look'n stellar bro, awesome from start to finish....keep the great work up!!!
ps: can't wait till see some chop shot bro, sure expect amazing sticky nuggs..

:thank you: killer, i appreciate it. I am very curios about those C99, i know you grow some in your last run, because i been lurking in there.How do they smoke? and possibly state of tricomes maturation or days of 12/12? keep it green and stay safe:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:thank you: killer, i appreciate it. I am very curios about those C99, i know you grow some in your last run, because i been lurking in there.How do they smoke? and possibly state of tricomes maturation or days of 12/12? keep it green and stay safe:wave:

im glad you ask me this bro, so the c99 #3 in my last run was one of most potent and fast high i ever smoke from year, the tasty was incredible spice in the n° #4..other 3 baby more pineapple taste , but bro just 2 puff ( really only 2 ) and you start count one..two get high...strong high in the head...epic strain :ying:
around 60 day flow my c99 #3 was ready like 70% milky and 30% amber trik's...
the other 4 baby around 70 day flow untill ripe the same %, so little variation maybe because i grow c99 hybrid ..if you grow classic c99 maybe 60 day flow is enough ..nevermind ehhh
i hope this help

sgapetti

Veteran
day 60 of 12/12 , day 64 from seed

day 60 of 12/12 , day 64 from seed

im glad you ask me this bro, so the c99 #3 in my last run was one of most potent and fast high i ever smoke from year, the tasty was incredible spice in the n° #4..other 3 baby more pineapple taste , but bro just 2 puff ( really only 2 ) and you start count one..two get high...strong high in the head...epic strain :ying:
around 60 day flow my c99 #3 was ready like 70% milky and 30% amber trik's...
the other 4 baby around 70 day flow untill ripe the same %, so little variation maybe because i grow c99 hybrid ..if you grow classic c99 maybe 60 day flow is enough ..nevermind ehhh
i hope this help
It sure is buddy, :thank you: for that info rep+.
Only water to the end .
Temps cab min 66,4 max 86,1
Temps ambient min 71,6 max 76,4
RH 45% in and 27% out

picture.php

Front seat the 3 c99 bx1

picture.php

macro sam the skunkamn freebie, Mandala#1
Looking to +-70 days of 12/12 for harvest

Looking good! Been lurking since first post, Finally had to register to show respect where due :thank you:. My micro is bout same size and design an I'm digging it so far!:dance013: (1.3sqft footprint) with a 120 cfm bathfan fited into top, kinda overkill I know hoping the DiY carbon scrub will help slow down. Mines 180w mixed spec and I still never break 80 deg f. So yours is truly givin me inspiration! I'm working on week 2 of 12/12, Sadly its not at my place :shucks: due to security probs so daily care can be a hastle. Maybe one day I will get enough kahonas to post a pic or 5. But after that ramble. Cannot wait to see the chop in bout a week! Also love how clean yours looks! kudos! :bump:

sgapetti

Veteran
day 65 of 12/12 , day 69 from seed

day 65 of 12/12 , day 69 from seed

Looking good! Been lurking since first post, Finally had to register to show respect where due :thank you:. My micro is bout same size and design an I'm digging it so far!:dance013: (1.3sqft footprint) with a 120 cfm bathfan fited into top, kinda overkill I know hoping the DiY carbon scrub will help slow down. Mines 180w mixed spec and I still never break 80 deg f. So yours is truly givin me inspiration! I'm working on week 2 of 12/12, Sadly its not at my place :shucks: due to security probs so daily care can be a hastle. Maybe one day I will get enough kahonas to post a pic or 5. But after that ramble. Cannot wait to see the chop in bout a week! Also love how clean yours looks! kudos! :bump:
I appreciate it qscftffboy:thank you:
Only water to the end .
Temps cab min 62,1 max 81,7
Temps ambient min 67,6 max 70,5
RH 35% in and 27% out
picture.php

3 c99 fron, Nirvana NL back right and sts freebie/Mandala#1 back left. The c99 are almost ready, followed by sts freebie/Mandala#1, Mandala#1 F2 and the NL
keep it green and stay safe:wave:

Silas

Veteran
Hi! Ur plants looks very tasty:) mniam :D

A few years ago I cultivate Cinderella 99 too... but Ur Cindy looks like usual indica/sativa hybrid.
I grow sweet c99 from Female Seeds and she was most sativa wit tight & long fingers...

62813DSCF4044.JPG

62813DSCF4047.JPG

62813DSCF4570.jpg

62813DSCF4527.jpg

Mister_D

Veteran
Flu came back to get me again yesterday bro, doc says i'm looking at probably another week before I kick it. Feel like warmed over death, but I had to check your thread today and DAMN. Things are looking excellent. I like to see my water leaves just starting to yellow at the begining of the last week week of flush. Lets you know the plants are using up all their reserves without having been starved of anything until the end. Makes for clean, smooth smoking buds. You have nailed all the basics right out the gate, feeding enviroment, and genetics. You sure this is your first grow? Shows what proper planing, research and execution gets you. World class micro right here, hope everyone took notes. Looking forward to a smoke report, and round 2.

Excellent pics from everyone else also. c99 is a special gem of a strain.

sgapetti

Veteran
Flu came back to get me again yesterday bro, doc says i'm looking at probably another week before I kick it. Feel like warmed over death, but I had to check your thread today and DAMN. Things are looking excellent. I like to see my water leaves just starting to yellow at the begining of the last week week of flush. Lets you know the plants are using up all their reserves without having been starved of anything until the end. Makes for clean, smooth smoking buds. You have nailed all the basics right out the gate, feeding enviroment, and genetics. You sure this is your first grow? Shows what proper planing, research and execution gets you. World class micro right here, hope everyone took notes. Looking forward to a smoke report, and round 2.

Excellent pics from everyone else also. c99 is a special gem of a strain.

Nice to see you again my friend, I am aboutto give the lady's 48 hours of darkness , partly for the starch to go back to the roots for better taste and partly to keep some terpenes , which should result in a richer aroma. Next up pics before chop and harvest pics
Keep it green and stay safe:jump: