What's new

SFV OG Kush

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Ok, I have to admit that the smoke and taste from her has captivated me. I had let it sit in the jar without testing it for 2 weeks or so and rolled a joint last night. It was stoney as fuck and really tastey. I wanted to say that I was judging to harshly earlier but I still maintain she's finicky and hard to work with. There is more to her and I will give her a couple more chances. I think the seeds I can make with the Dank Zappa and Star Dawg IX males will also come out very interesting.

:2cents:

:good:

Ok, I have to admit that the smoke and taste from her has captivated me. I had let it sit in the jar without testing it for 2 weeks or so and rolled a joint last night. It was stoney as fuck and really tastey. I wanted to say that I was judging to harshly earlier but I still maintain she's finicky and hard to work with. There is more to her and I will give her a couple more chances. I think the seeds I can make with the Dank Zappa and Star Dawg IX males will also come out very interesting.

:2cents:

:good:

glad to hear! She does need a bit of a cure imho. It will be fun to see what comes of those seeds - gl

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

Smells so good. Even veg stem rub is really nice.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
never liked 24k from DNA... it really was a waste of time with 5 seeds

There is was a 24k cut go in around that I here is pretty good .. Some friends who run a lot of the same genetic lineup as me tells me she holds her own , been pushing that one on me for a few yrs now may give her a try eventually...

Latest posts

Latest posts