What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Ok, I have to admit that the smoke and taste from her has captivated me. I had let it sit in the jar without testing it for 2 weeks or so and rolled a joint last night. It was stoney as fuck and really tastey. I wanted to say that I was judging to harshly earlier but I still maintain she's finicky and hard to work with. There is more to her and I will give her a couple more chances. I think the seeds I can make with the Dank Zappa and Star Dawg IX males will also come out very interesting.

:2cents:

:good:

Ok, I have to admit that the smoke and taste from her has captivated me. I had let it sit in the jar without testing it for 2 weeks or so and rolled a joint last night. It was stoney as fuck and really tastey. I wanted to say that I was judging to harshly earlier but I still maintain she's finicky and hard to work with. There is more to her and I will give her a couple more chances. I think the seeds I can make with the Dank Zappa and Star Dawg IX males will also come out very interesting.

:2cents:

:good:

glad to hear! She does need a bit of a cure imho. It will be fun to see what comes of those seeds - gl

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

Smells so good. Even veg stem rub is really nice.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
never liked 24k from DNA... it really was a waste of time with 5 seeds

There is was a 24k cut go in around that I here is pretty good .. Some friends who run a lot of the same genetic lineup as me tells me she holds her own , been pushing that one on me for a few yrs now may give her a try eventually...