What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sex drive

7thson

This has been bugging me lately.Does your sex drive get any better after 50? I mean I don't even think about it as much as I used to either,is this just the way it goes or what?[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon11.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon9.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon8.gif
[/FONT]

Maybe it has something to do with having severe allergies,IDK.

I guess there's more to life then sex right?

Sometimes it sucks getting old.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This has been bugging me lately.Does your sex drive get any better after 50? I mean I don't even think about it as much as I used to either,is this just the way it goes or what?[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Sometimes it sucks getting old.

oh, you'll think about it all right. but eventually it (like many other things) just doesn't seem like it is worth the trouble, LOL! I aint give it up (wife would kill me) but she has to be interested, you know? "only interested women are interesting..." :biggrin: of course, I lie a lot...:tiphat: lots more to life than sex. there is hunting, fishing, old motorcycles, old trucks, jeeps, various farming endeavors, drugs, moonshine, photography, archery, woodworking...:)

Former Guest

If you're telling me that my sex life is going to end in less than 20 years...I feel like I've wasted a valuable year. Better get crackin :whip:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This has been bugging me lately.Does your sex drive get any better after 50? I mean I don't even think about it as much as I used to either,is this just the way it goes or what?[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Sometimes it sucks getting old.[/QUOTE

Depends on the person I'm sure...it hasn't in this case lol :dance013:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If you're telling me that my sex life is going to end in less than 20 years...I feel like I've wasted a valuable year. Better get crackin :whip:

ms. bean, most women don't hit their stride sexually until they are in their early forties. their kids are old enough to not be scarred if they "hear something" at night, birth control is no longer a concern (or much of one if you get your old man fixed like my wife did, LOL!), and most are comfortable with their bodies and are bold enough to ask for what they want instead of waiting & hoping their guy guesses correctly.:biggrin: for some reason, I doubt very seriously that you have wasted much of your time.:tiphat:

Former Guest

I thought it was early 30's?! Seriously gets better each year.

One more week and yeah, it's been a year. I just started growing and asked my exbf to stop by and he wouldn't leave acting like he wanted to get back together and start growing pot with me. I couldn't fend him off if I tried so I don't bring anyone home anymore or get involved because they will think something's up when they can't come over.

N

noyd666

I'm in the !OVER THE HILL GANG! my sexgun is firing all sex thank ya very much. depends on yer drive I s,spose

Former Guest

Try lowering your blood pressure ;) without taking pills. Those pills will make you floppy even if you're 27 years old as well as your blood pressure.

Latest posts

Latest posts