What's new

Serious seeds out door trees 2021 by dankwolf

Dankwolf

Just want past it . Spent a few months already to get Except/understand . Time to get garden back up and running . Got some fun indoors going as well only one plant in flower but many to come . The one in flower is golden ticket . There are two Varieties with Sam name so we will see the out come together . Need to get back on my lime green skunk search .

St. Phatty

So Sorry to hear about your daughter.

I was going to say, Serious AK47 was some of the BEST, the one time I grew it.

Made seeds with Grimm Brothers "Ice Princess".

That cross was AMAZING.

Great outdoors

Just want past it . Spent a few months already to get Except/understand . Time to get garden back up and running . Got some fun indoors going as well only one plant in flower but many to come . The one in flower is golden ticket . There are two Varieties with Sam name so we will see the out come together . Need to get back on my lime green skunk search .

Cool that's the spirit, move forward
Some fun grows to keep you occupied is good therapy 👍

Dankwolf

Click image for larger version  Name:	41706E12-757B-44EC-9A39-DB99ADAA19F5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	213.5 KB ID:	17942399
Click image for larger version  Name:	41706E12-757B-44EC-9A39-DB99ADAA19F5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	213.5 KB ID:	17942399
So I am doing this sad show in a rating of 1 to 4 . It’s early so no judgement as to Strain final out come . Most years I am vary surprised as to my choice genetic .
any way first off is the
hamza call through lucky dog
smell is all Incense( bad nagachampa spicy / dirty hippy so far it is strong smell I guess but not the slinky in any way 🤬

Last edited:

Dankwolf

B2627ECA-4538-4939-8498-9433979D925A.jpeg
0235FA6A-264F-4349-902B-FDB7AAC8BC54.jpeg
D2D195F3-4F85-4B0E-ACAB-80B9AAE4A17E.jpeg
Next is the critical romulan .
smell is like a cross between floor cleaner ( rug doctor and Pine-Sol but in a good way lol most chemical smelling strain I have ever ran across .

Mattbho

I imagine the roots will only take what they need and leave you plenty for next year.

Do u think that ground clover can/will cover the entire nitrogen load .
Like next spring you won't need to add any/much.
Im so ripped... 7am im not sure im making sense to myself .

But those gals are healthy as fuck and I wanted to say so.

...CR500AF...

Dank my friend that is sad news sir very sorry for your loss. Nice to see a plant or two, keep going is the only way to think, good vibes to you.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Will put some pics up soon . Sorry for lack of post lost my Daughter at 7.5 months . Got wrapped in Umbilical chord . Not that any needs to know .

from my too really sorry to hear that dude, my condolence about your lose !

thx for share some pics of your OD session, wish you all the best for future.

bigherb

Veteran
So I am doing this sad show in a rating of 1 to 4 . It’s early so no judgement as to Strain final out come . Most years I am vary surprised as to my choice genetic .
any way first off is the
hamza call through lucky dog
smell is all Incense( bad nagachampa spicy / dirty hippy so far it is strong smell I guess but not the slinky in any way 🤬

Dank

How did Hunza valley 91 finish for you , this strain really got my interest

1luvbigherb