What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious seeds out door trees 2021 by dankwolf

40degsouth

Right o Dankwolf, you’ve got me with the water to amendments thing. I’m assuming this is based on the ph which opens up all sorts of questions and ability to release nutrients like calcium.
Don’t suppose you can elaborate or put up a link?? I can feel a research project coming on.
Cheers,

...CR500AF...

Hey Dankwolf, those big bed's must be a poop ton of work but i sure like what you have pulled out of them before, i cant wait to see the next set of trees...:lurk:

Dankwolf

2 yard native soil
1 yard horse manure alfalfa feed (aged 3+ years )
.1- .2 yard lodge pole pine bark ( local tree ) don't use ceder !!!
50 pounds worm castings ( roots organics)
15 pounds gypsum
7 pounds domalite lime ( pelletized)
1.5 cups high phosphorus bat guano (down to earth)
1 cup kelp meal (down to earth)
1 cup high nitrogen bat guano (down to earth)
1 cup fish meal (down to earth)
1 cup micro / macro mix
1/2 cup Epsom salt

Spray soil while mixing with a 3 gallon solution of high brix molasses and micro nutrient from earth juice . then test ph and adjust after a few months if possable .

I also foiler spray plants depending on needs ie epsom, micro nutrient. I try to keep it simple . I use some earth juice grow and bloom through out the year but vary little (less then 1 gallon of each all year ). There may be better recipes out there this is what happens to work well for me and my area /situation .

I have not had it tested . I don't have a large budget like some other growers . maybe this can help,some one that is in a simaler situation/budget.:tiphat:

So I have went to amending 5 lbs a year of rainbow mix ( believe earth juice makes it ) and 50 pound of worm castings a year .
Also my native soil is sandy and has alot of glass and diatomaceous earth ( old schell's )

You can sub goat manure for alfalfa feed aged horse manure . If I were to do it again I would have went 50/50 native soil to horse manure . Also I have to add epsom salt every year once at plant and again two -three weeks later . It is part of what I can adjust on the fly so I see no reason to change recipe . Would rather keep sec low and adjust per strain . I am sure I am missing something so don't be afraid to ask .

Smoker2

Veteran
Thanks for the info my Friend

Ready For The Show....😎
tenor (32).gif

Dankwolf

So I am way behind compered to years past so might double plant . Hope every one is having a good year

from left to right
1 south mtf x ansestrial skunk
5 critcal rom
2 serious seeds ak-47 x gg4

3 lucky dog seeds hunza vally
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210516_174926.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	17858978

Smoker2

Veteran
So I am way behind compered to years past so might double plant . Hope every one is having a good year

from left to right
1 south mtf x ansestrial skunk
5 critcal rom
2 serious seeds ak-47 x gg4

3 lucky dog seeds hunza vally

Hi DankWolf nice baby's what date do you think you will transfer your plants outdoor
starting to have some very nice day here 21c today
I think in one week i will shots some clones out
and I did stop to show you a clone of the Mix-37 going outdoor

Mix-37 (FireStarterxLAConf)....😎
P1640535.JPG

P1640550.JPG

Dankwolf

I am super late this year . Allready having 80+ degree days . Hoping to get them to 6 inches tall and put them strait in big potters this year .
Normally I would be transferring them from mini green house and 35 gallon potter around now . And they would be around 3 ft tall . Only benefit to the way I am doing it this year is the fact there will be way less transplant shock .

I can definitely see the la con in that cross . She is a winner outside for sure . So what are your plans as far as this year's outdoor ?

Dankwolf

When you pour the dirt in those big pots do you wear dust masks ? It must be super dusty for a while.

No mask . I have a hose near by to keep dust down . It's mainly when I add dry supplements that I have issues . I have to wait for no wind and spray it down right away if wind picks up . Also I stand up wind . If not you will smell like 5 kinds of poo for days lol 😂

Dankwolf

It's amazing what's happening in the forum
I will test 4 mix outdoors
FireSxLAConf
SCDCxBB
PeyotePxSBF
M39xSGrape

Mix-M53 (SCDCxBB) F1's....😎

M39 x grape sounds like a outdoor performer always wanted to try m39 ( assuming by m39 you mean the old school bc cut ?)

Also what is the sbf ?
You seem to like your m39 and bb genetics ? Bb has some gems in her dna for sure and tends to domanate a cross so I can see her use in your program .

Great outdoors

Speaking of old school BC strains I have a Purple Romulan going this year. It's Purple Pineberry X Romulan.
I am pretty excited to see how it turns out. I have grown lots of Purple Pineberry in the past but never the Romulan.

PXL_20210521_194736715.jpg

Smoker2

Veteran
M39 x grape sounds like a outdoor performer always wanted to try m39 ( assuming by m39 you mean the old school bc cut ?)

Also what is the sbf ?
You seem to like your m39 and bb genetics ? Bb has some gems in her dna for sure and tends to domanate a cross so I can see her use in your program .

Hi DWolf yes it's the real old school M39 at 40 days of flowering
cross with the SourGrape from BOG....now it's great to smoke

The SBF it's StrawberryFrost from my great friend Madd

The Blueberry testers from Madd it's the best smoke
in my collection....SCDCxBB, NL5xBB, and PurpleUrklexBB
doing some F2's of the SCDCxBB8 F1's soon

M39 (ShivaSkunk)....😎cut at 40days
M39....jpg

M39xSourGrape....😎cut at 55days
Mix-1Bsk.JPG

40days....😎
1A d40.JPG

StrawberryFrost....😎
sbf.jpg

SCDCxBlueberry No8....😎
SCDCXBB8..jpg

Dankwolf

Went out checking on iragation for beds and found this lol. Must have had a random seed in the critacal sour 🤷😂
IMG_20210523_120415.jpg
IMG_20210523_120411.jpg

Great outdoors

Went out checking on iragation for beds and found this lol. Must have had a random seed in the critacal sour 🤷😂

I remember years ago finding a random plant growing in my driveway. Someone had obviously dropped a seed. Plant looked super healthy so I dug it up and replanted in an appropriate spot.
Turned out to be a fem and decent bud. 👍

Dankwolf

I remember years ago finding a random plant growing in my driveway. Someone had obviously dropped a seed. Plant looked super healthy so I dug it up and replanted in an appropriate spot.
Turned out to be a fem and decent bud. 👍

Called a few people that got the critacal sour . There was a seed every 1/4 p . So this girl will have a spot lol

Mattbho

She thinks she's the boss eh .?? sprawled out in the middle of that huge ass bed

You would think those would do the best, somewhat climatized and over wintered.

Latest posts

Latest posts