What's new

Serious Seeds Females

jaybutta

(_8(l) ....doh!

Very mature indeed...

In nature, under those conditions, it is natural...when joe breeder is at home playing with his chemicals and looking to create something special, it is not...I have yet to hear anything close to educational or informative on this matter from either of you...please stop attacking me and address my points...jay:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,,,,1 question,,,have you read any books on crop improvement?,,,,,

are you ready for the sun?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
comon man,,,,your the 1 whos sayin ITS A FACT!,,,,,"selfing promotes mutation",,,,,,,,,,yes adaptation is mutation but whats your point?,,,,,reference some papers,,,,i cant even be arsed trying to convince you if you aint open to it

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Extremely happy about serious seeds new fem offerings. I discovered these listed on some seedbanks the other day and immediately researched to see if this was actually the real deal and I am very glad it is. I have used my first real fem seeds now and I am a big fan. I do hope normal version will always be offered though, as I like to buy fem versions to see if the strain is worth going through to find real male/females to possibly breed with.

Good news Serious :D

jaybutta

comon man,,,,your the 1 whos sayin ITS A FACT!,,,,,"selfing promotes mutation",,,,,,,,,,yes adaptation is mutation but whats your point?,,,,,reference some papers,,,,i cant even be arsed trying to convince you if you aint open to it

Now you're just making excuses...I've shown you my hand...either fold or show us what you got...jay:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,,,,you have NOT made 1 decent reference,,,quote me some stuff ....geez,,your diggin a hole,,,,,,i will make many references in a sec,,,,but at that point its ovious I will be trying to get you to accept my opinion,,,,,

im waiting for you to say something that actualy makes me think you have read any books on crop improvement,....

please dont act like you know something if you cant site where you got your info from,,,,,,

jaybutta

bro,,,,you have NOT made 1 decent reference,,,quote me some stuff ....geez,,your diggin a hole,,,,,,i will make many references in a sec,,,,but at that point its ovious I will be trying to get you to accept my opinion,,,,,

im waiting for you to say something that actualy makes me think you have read any books on crop improvement,....

please dont act like you know something if you cant site where you got your info from,,,,,,

I'm still waiting...please notice...you don't have a point, and I'm not making any personal accusations...I'm still waiting to hear exactly what it is you're really trying to say...jay:)

jaybutta

First you needed a minute, then a sec, and now you're saying I'm just plain wrong...break out the big books...make me look like a fool...I'm not going anywhere...please educate me...do your worst...jay:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
toms fave,,,page 169. Principles Of Plant Breeding.....

look bro,,,im not gona argue with you,,,if you cant refference anything ^^^^^like i did here,,,,please stop with the yap,,,no fooence but you aint goot a leg to stand on

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im inderpendant bro,,,,,im just trying to figure out what you think you know,,,,but its proving harder than i initaialy thought,,,im not takin the piss,,,,i have no idea how you can push your opinion withouth any reference material

its silly bro,,,,,,you could make us all very happy if you referenced some stuff so we could give you even the slightest credit for reserch ion this subject.....but as it stands you seem to be educated from shantis gcse bitesize

jaybutta

im inderpendant bro,,,,,im just trying to figure out what you think you know,,,,but its proving harder than i initaialy thought,,,im not takin the piss,,,,i have no idea how you can push your opinion withouth any reference material

its silly bro,,,,,,you could make us all very happy if you referenced some stuff so we could give you even the slightest credit for reserch ion this subject.....but as it stands you seem to be educated from shantis gcse bitesize

I will ignore your obvious attempt at insulting me once again...and continue with the conversation, if you don't mind...as the link you gave me only gives a preview of the book, I assume you actually have the book at your disposal...if this is the case, I'd like to see an actual quote from the book that discredits anything I've put forth in this thread or in the MNS thread...again, I'm all about learning as much as possible, so hopefully you will indulge me on this matter...I want to see where selfing a plant does not cause genetic mutation...I want to see where stressing a plant does not lead to genetic mutation...of course, since you have the book and have read it this should not be a problem...I await enlightenment...thanks in advance...I hope to learn a great deal from this interaction...peace...jay:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
honestly bro,,,im not trying to "get at you".........y

you are saying that hormone thrapy changes genes in plants,,,,its a wild statement bro,,,,,,,you need to reffernce it!!! ,,,,no1 who has read propper books is gona believe you,,,,,