What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi's infamous Jack Herer??

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we bought a pack of Jh 10yrs ago... ok herb... about the same time we bought a pack of nirvana's jock horror (knock-off)... we found a pheno that blew away sensi... it wasn't even close... unfort being newbie's, did not take any cuttings... and after 2-3 add. packs of jock, have never found that special lady again... pity it was
ass-kickin...

smittyyy

try ghs i grew 2 on the side not thinking much tell about 40 days and then at 60 days i was a believer. 78 days and they were finished, nice buds and a even smoke. i think i paid 8.00 us a seed and both came up (they did take a full week longer than others to sprout). the smell was very nice and welcoming (fresh). we use it for pain and it works spot on. not a hugh yeald but they were side plants. i would use greenhouseseeds 8.00 a seed, although i have never grown the sensi jack i would really really really !! half to love a strain a lot to pay $250.00.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
try ghs i grew 2 on the side not thinking much tell about 40 days and then at 60 days i was a believer. 78 days and they were finished.

GHS's Jack Herer has no relation to the infamous Sensi Jack H. They are just name stealing con men trying to profit off of reputations they do not earn.

Team Microbe

Veteran
GHS's Jack Herer has no relation to the infamous Sensi Jack H. They are just name stealing con men trying to profit off of reputations they do not earn.

mhmm, ^ he's right. Just like BC Bud stealing GSC right when Cali connection came out with it... I got suckered into buying it and ended up throwing it out.

MARKETING GIMMICKS! Live n learn....

Team Microbe

Veteran
try ghs i grew 2 on the side not thinking much tell about 40 days and then at 60 days i was a believer. 78 days and they were finished, nice buds and a even smoke. i think i paid 8.00 us a seed and both came up (they did take a full week longer than others to sprout). the smell was very nice and welcoming (fresh). we use it for pain and it works spot on. not a hugh yeald but they were side plants. i would use greenhouseseeds 8.00 a seed, although i have never grown the sensi jack i would really really really !! half to love a strain a lot to pay $250.00.

yeah, I might pay the $250 if I hear enough good reviews. So far I'm not convinced enough. I love Jack so much man, top 5 strains easy. Surprised about your GHS Jack, I heard they don't care much about quality but I've never tried their product personally so I can't judge I suppose...

Several years ago I grew some Jack Herer X Northern Lights that that I'd purchased from Marc Emery (I can't remember the grower) and it turned out to be a very beautiful strain to grow indoors and out as well as being potent and very tasty.I kept that strain for several years before I lost it and recently re-ordered pure Jack Herer from BC Bud Depot in hopes that I could regain the genetics that I lost..Did I waste my time and money? Whats everybody's opinion of BCBD genetics?

kwonic

The Sann-ies would be a great start since they have worked the line many times for consistency. I really liked their herijuana.

Team Microbe

Veteran
WARNING: Sensi's Jack Herer is the same plant as Greenhouse's Super Lemon Haze

I just found out through a friend in the UK that Arjan left his plans for SLH back at Sensi Seeds when he left for Greenhouse seeds. They decided to make it, and dubbed it Jack Herer. Son of a bitch lol

bigherb

Veteran
WARNING: Sensi's Jack Herer is the same plant as Greenhouse's Super Lemon Haze

I just found out through a friend in the UK that Arjan left his plans for SLH back at Sensi Seeds when he left for Greenhouse seeds. They decided to make it, and dubbed it Jack Herer. Son of a bitch lol

Dont believe everything you hear or read

1luvbigherb

Team Microbe

Veteran
Dont believe everything you hear or read

1luvbigherb

I should say the same to you, this info is coming from a breeder in the UK that knows Sensi personally. I probably should never had leaked it, but I like to save growers money! And it's SUPER SILVER HAZE, not SLH that was a typo. I think I was talking about SLH to a buddy the day I commented or something haha

Also, wait til the truth behind Girl Scout Cookies gets out....

PEOPLE WILL BE PISSED.

bushweed

Veteran
I should say the same to you, this info is coming from a breeder in the UK that knows Sensi personally. I probably should never had leaked it, but I like to save growers money! And it's SUPER SILVER HAZE, not SLH that was a typo. I think I was talking about SLH to a buddy the day I commented or something haha

Well blame it on a typo, but you've gone from stating the absurd to stating the obvious. 1. The SLH is SSH rumor was fresh about 7 years ago when it was made. It's now old hat. 2. Sensi is not a person. 3. Arjan NEVER worked at Sensi.

It's pretty hard to leak info that has been going around these forums for nearly a decade.

Sounds like your "source" was mixing up and regurgitating a couple of different stories, namely that Jack Herer and SSH are the same since they contain roughly the same ingredients. And that Nevil who merged with Sensi in the early 90s before leaving to form GHS with Arjan, left the breeding plan behind that showed JH and SSH are the same.

Pretty funny really. Got anymore tidbits?
laughing.gif

Gelado`

Veteran
If Nirvana's Jock Horror is the same genetics (just reproduced), I'd buy a few packs and do a pheno hunt if it was the JH I was after. ;)

Team Microbe

Veteran
Well blame it on a typo, but you've gone from stating the absurd to stating the obvious. 1. The SLH is SSH rumor was fresh about 7 years ago when it was made. It's now old hat. 2. Sensi is not a person. 3. Arjan NEVER worked at Sensi.

It's pretty hard to leak info that has been going around these forums for nearly a decade.

Sounds like your "source" was mixing up and regurgitating a couple of different stories, namely that Jack Herer and SSH are the same since they contain roughly the same ingredients. And that Nevil who merged with Sensi in the early 90s before leaving to form GHS with Arjan, left the breeding plan behind that showed JH and SSH are the same.

Pretty funny really. Got anymore tidbits?View Image

I stand corrected! Thanks for clearing this up for us man, I should've looked into it a little bit more before posting about it I think

SativaBreather

Veteran
Well I've never been lucky enough to try a good sample, havent ever rated it wherever or whenever I have tried it in past

smittyyy

well, after 60 days I cut my first jack from sensi seeds 4 ft tall, xmas tree with a short reach after flowering.
not a plant if you want quanity but very white, easy to grow, never burned with a heavy nute schedual.
taste kind like a pine cone dipped in gas, not offensive but distinct smell.

no hermes on this one

overall this strain did not pop. I would grow 1 just to have it around but as far as a producer it is for personal stash only.
now at 250.00 I would go to your collective, pick up some clones and move on

Team Microbe

Veteran
well, after 60 days I cut my first jack from sensi seeds 4 ft tall, xmas tree with a short reach after flowering.
not a plant if you want quanity but very white, easy to grow, never burned with a heavy nute schedual.
taste kind like a pine cone dipped in gas, not offensive but distinct smell.

no hermes on this one

overall this strain did not pop. I would grow 1 just to have it around but as far as a producer it is for personal stash only.
now at 250.00 I would go to your collective, pick up some clones and move on

Thanks man, I actually hopped on 2 freebies (reg seeds) of Sensi's Jack so I'm looking forward to finding a girl out of them! She's my favorite smoke by far... love that lemony pine taste! :dance013:

coronasmith

Also, wait til the truth behind Girl Scout Cookies gets out....

PEOPLE WILL BE PISSED.

What's the truth about GSC Girl Scout Cookies?

DJXX

Veteran
Check out Karma Genetics.
He has Karmas Jack for 70$. And 3-4 other crosses using his Jack Herrer#22 male.
You can get them all for the same price as 1 pack of Sensi...
I bet there are tons of keeper phenos there.
i have a female Sensi Jack Herrer that i just sexed from a pair of freebie reg seeds...leaving me with a decent male so far...nice stretchy structure on both.......here is a pic of a nice JH cross ..Sourjack from karma(karmas pic)DJXX
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts