What's new

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using more clearex this time with flushes, and more Advanced nutients big bud. seems to smell sweeter now. also Hoping it will get rock hard.

Ras Mason

Veteran
Sensi star, when you have the right phenotype, will be amongst the strongest you will encounter.
I have a select clone from Luc and i am growing it for a cup in Canada this summer, the pheno i have is unlike most of what i have seen here.

It is much smaller in size, with a more open canopy and larger resin glands.
It smells and taste of lemon, marinated ginger, mint, mango and metalic astringent lichen.

But the most important is that ALL multiple sclerosis patients we work with demand it and it alone over about 20 other strains.

For me, i wanna stop smoking everytime i smoke it i get anxiety.
But the look and taste are so amazing that i keep some all the time.

These are ugly pics not really representative of her, but the only ones i had right now, i will get some more later and post them...
Was the first round with a tired clone overfed to test it's feeding habits years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 22
M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

How come most places are out of stock on this strain for over a year?

LeenieBean

I hear its good... I would assume that is why, but if you're looking for some try to the paradise 6 seed indica champions mixed pack- seems easy enough to find, comes with white berry and ice cream as well- feminized seeds - I have white berry on the go right now she's lovely

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is good. damn good. not only is it damn good, it yields really well too. I didnt realize most places were out of it. I have to start passing around my cut.

motaloca

delta 9 super star is a sativa pheno of sensi star, very good sativa high, ready in about 60 days. very lemony taste.
nice active high.

My favorite weekender...1.8 grams of Sensi Star Bud made into 1 giant chocolate chip cookie.

I get so fuken Stoned and Confused,it's almost Criminal.

Once you eat that som bitch...you have exactly 1hr,before the Shit hits the fan.

I have been using nuggets since 1975.

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Well i got the last 8 beans single seed centre had and that should be enough to find some parens and make more seeds. I plan to cross it with BOG's sour bubble.

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Yes PS Sensi Star Is Indica 100%.

Sensi Star is one of the strongest Indica’s you will ever encounter. It’s a great plant, producing powerful and very compact buds, crowned with legendary amounts of resin. Although mostly indica, she retains a complex high that warps both body and soul. Introduced in 1995, this strain’s stability was improved in 1997 to deliver a strong plant with big fan leaves and nice thick buds.

Nonphixion

this thread always deserves a bump. I wanted to discuss the different phenos of the star. looks like I am working with the three generally recognized ones: the lighter color/smaller leaved sativa influenced (smells like funky ass lemon with a hint of mint), a taller indica with long/massive hybrid leaves (smells of burnt rubber, fuel, metallic funk lemon), and straight indica with wide ripply leaves and the tightest internodes ever (smell to be determined but it stinks heavily).

which one do you guys like best? got clones off of the straight indica and the hybrid indica. could reveg the sativa leaner but the yield seems to be lacking compared to the other two.

It looks like you have the major phenos covered with the lemon/mint and the diesel fuel/rubber/mechanics shop smell. There seems to be only one mention of the indica with wide ripply leaves.

Sensi Star with a juicy fruit smell/hint of lemon? Still trying to place a thumb on it.

About 27" in veg now and a lot more branches than I expected. Unlike the three I grew from seed before, this is not stinky at all.
I was talking to a guy today who said he had some some sour diesel buds but I don't believe a word outta his mouth. I smoked some "sour diesel" when I was in A-dam in 2008 but I couldn't recall a minute of that. My experience with Sensi Star will never slip my mind because it was so IMPRESSIVE.

I've also got a Sensi Star/Shiva Shanti cross that smells like straight garlic. The cross was accidental but my other Shivas didn't have the garlic smell so I'm pretty excited. I imagine that it will be great medicine for an insomniac like me!

Latest posts

Latest posts