What's new

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

They have regular too, everyone was out of stock for a while, but it looks like most of the seedbanks have restocked them recently.

Hopefully the boutique will restock them soon.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep im after a pack have been for a while my chemdd/sensistar cross will tie me of till i get to try pure sensistar...

VanVulpen

Veteran
Ok guys I'm back for the Smoke Report on Paradise Seeds Sensi Star.....after a good mounth or 2 cure I must say the finished buds are good.........The killer SS pheno like the pic in my avatar is a frosty covered mess..........the taste is kinda cherry lemon......kinda like a hall's cough drop......very thick.....and so freakin smooth......it's also kinda woody on exhale......this pheno was the best of the 5 plants I grew.....potency.....6.5 to 7.0 out of 10 I'd say......the other phenos are more of a lemon cough drop taste.....still very thick and all pheno's are so smooth it's amazing.....there other phenos aren't as sticky as the 1 but there still good.......6 out of 10 potency......I'm a everyday smoker for 15 plus years so don't get to caught up in the potency numbers......it's a very good buzz......probably more of a stone but it's also got some up in the buzz.....alot more indica than sativa...........I grew 5 plants in 5 gal pots and averaged around 5 oz of nice prime trimmed bud per plant......I don't sell so I trim alot of the stems so the 5oz per plant is a lowball number(all buds no garbage).......I also got alot of trim from the Sensi Star that I didn't weight.......I got like 5 brown paper bags full of trim..........Overall I give Sensi Star a 6 out of 10......I really like this plant......it was so uniform and didn't stretch much in flowering........I only bought a 5 pack of seeds and used them all......so I'm not sure when I'll run Sensi Star again.....but I think I will run her again sometime......she was easy to grow.......

Great report man, thank's for sharing.. You seem to know what you're talking about and i would like to know what's your 9 out of 10 strain? If one finds his Holy Grail would he still looking for other plants?... :joint:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Great report man, thank's for sharing.. You seem to know what you're talking about and i would like to know what's your 9 out of 10 strain? If one finds his Holy Grail would he still looking for other plants?... :joint:

I dunno it's been awhile since I had what I call 9 out of 10 pot......back in the early 90's there was some GREAT outdoor bud......but this place is so in the middle of nowhere everybody just calls marijuana pot or weed or something.......nobody ever referred to this strain by a name. Huge sativa that would grow 20ft tall and have tree trunk stalks. And also back in the 90's there was a beautiful lime green pure skunk piss with red hairs that was so good. It just sucks that I don't know what these strains are/where. But I've grew alot of stuff from Dutch Passion,GHS,Paradise,Female Seeds,Nirvana,Sensi,dj short,rez,seriuos,cali connection,ograskal......I can keep naming I've grew alot of stuff indoors.......there's a nice Bluebery sativa pheno in the Dutch Passion that I'd maybe rate 7.5 to 8.......I also like the White Widow from DP.....there a good pheno also that I really like maybe a 8. I've just smoked alot of great outdoor pot in my younger days and its hard to get/find anything like the strains in the early 90's that I loved so much.......I'm really stocking up on OG kush and chemdog.....and some of Rez's gear and Krip's.......I'm always looking for that holy grail like I smoked back in the early 90's.......I fear/know it's gone forever.......I usually try to run the best strain or strains from the best breeder's.......I guess that's all you can do really

Thanks everybody who liked the Sensi Star......I would for sure recommend getting a pack. I've got massive yields growing in 5 gal pots and have plenty of fine trimmed cure Sensi Star to last awhile

Yea I've heard alot of different things about Sensi Star's lineage also......I dunno I like it alot

THANKS GUYS

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Is there still regular beans? Or is there only fem beans??

Yes they were out of stock for awhile. I think the boo has Fem but not sure about regular......My 5 Sensi Star plants were from Paradise Fem seeds.....and I must report no male flowers or bannana not even one. I've ran alot of Fem seeds and you'll get a bananna here and there but the fem SS didn't show any type of hermi tendencies......and I must report the germ rate was 5/5 perfect.......thanks guys and if you haven't grew SS get a pack and try it......it's worth the grow for sure

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats good to know wvkindbud38 ill be getting myself a 5 pack of fems itching to try sensistar for a long time now...

heres mine

Attachments

• SS LEMON.jpg
    SS LEMON.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
  • SS LEMON 3.jpg
    SS LEMON 3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23
  • SS FUNK.jpg
    SS FUNK.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 24
  • SS FUNK 4.jpg
    SS FUNK 4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
yea benji I figured I'd say that about the Sensi Star Fem's because I've ran alot of fem seeds and you'll get some balls or bananna's on some fem strains.....but not Paradise's Fem Sensi Star.

Another thing guys is almost everybody will have a diffrent potency score for different strains......it's kinda like if you ask 10 people what there fav strain is and you'll get 10 different answer's....I guess it's different from person to person on there fav strain......but don't think because I rated SS a 6.5 to 7.5 that it's not good.....because it's a kick ass plant......I'm just a hard judge.......Thanks everybody

Weedbaser

I tried a pack of SS back in 2000 and had some good plants but the smoke was harsh and not tasty,also they were very leafy.
I think I will order a pack of fems because the pics and reports look much better and I do miss the SS buzz.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Just ordered a 5-pack for a cabinet grow. I really dig this strain, hopefully I'll find a keeper in the bunch!

Kusherman

This thread makes me feel good to have 2 feminised growing in the tent NOW. PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOVAH2.0

tried regular years ago, found a keeper or what i would imagine Paradise ideal SS, it was the best weed i every had. every. i was made to feel like a super star, someone of importance...
i grew some of their Fem. SS, it didnt have the same stuff but was still good .... i think im goin back to the Regulars and take my chances with a true Female. with some genetics there should only be one way sold. Regulars. Sensi-Star is one of those strains... its that good..
this coming from a man on his second pack of Fem. Sensi star.. so you know i spent some money. and thats how good the True Female from a pack of Regular SensiStar is.

I got 4 seeds left from a pack i got in 2006 or 2007. Hoping to find a lemon pheno, but 4 seeds isn't much to work with. I am going to grab a pack of the Fems eventually, i wish they still had the regular packs but oh well. I am going to start them along side a few Blockhead seeds i have left and the pack i Mirre i just picked up.

*Bump*

Just here to show a little love for the Sensi Star. I was in A-dam a fews years back and picked up a pack of regular sensi star along with a pack of Shiva Shanti.

I grew out 4 when I got back, 2 males, 1 female, and a hermi which showed male preflowers first (If you can explain how this is not possible I am all ears). The males both had the burnt rubber smell and the female to a lesser extent.

During flower, the female smelled like mountain dew (I guess that would be the metal lemon smell).

Anyways, it didn't get much attention because the Shiva Shanti female was 20" tall after 6 weeks veg while the sensi star was only about 6". IT'S THAT SLOW.

I'm giving the Star another go and she is about 7" at week 5 of veg. I can't really distinguish the smell but she will be a lovely lady.

Anyways, here are a few pics of the young lady and one of the male tranny.

Attachments

• amsterdam 133.jpg
    amsterdam 133.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMGP0067.JPG
    IMGP0067.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMGP0068.jpg
    IMGP0068.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMGP0073.JPG
    IMGP0073.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 12

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am scroging a really nice pheno of ss right now, that I was lucky enough to have gifted to me (hell ya!). Mine taste/smells like lemon cleaner with slight hint of mango and petrol. If you pump up the phosphate (big bud is good) it gets rock hard and so frosty it looks snowed on.

I think my pheone has more sativa in it than others because I let mine go for 60 days before it way done. very worth it though

When cured it has a slight skunkiness, and woodiness, added to the fragrance. it is definately indica. It is very good stomach medicine. The sativa influence is pretty strong too though, pretty visual. It is a keeper. I rate it an 8.5 out of 10 over all, because the pk I was also gifted is so much better. I rate that a 9.9 out of 10. I am pretty critical about herb and I can say this strain stands up to many newer strains no problem.

My tollorance is alo high. I smoke a little more than a gram a day average. some times more, and almost daily for the last 10 years