What's new

Send well wishes and good karma to brother esbe

G

growcodile

esbe im so sorry this happened to your mother, i will pray for her .. hope she will recover and be healthy again ... love to you and your family in these times

Fingaz2

I'm a bit sad & shocked to hear this news so late, but my thoughts & prayers go to your mother Esbe, be strong. Heres hoping that she makes a full recovery, there must be more wine in the bottle yet.
Peace, Fingaz.

hiker

:ying:Here is hoping that this last month has brought you and your family, especially your mom, better health. Our wishes go out for her and all your family.:ying:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Dear friends
Many thanks for your great support.
I know this means a lot to esbe and his family.

My thoughts turn once again to esbes mother
She has a difficult time and need our full support :1help:

P

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks sweet people and paddi!

my mum is still very sick and i and my two sisters has to decide if the hospital should stop giving her food and water monday. it feels like we have to sentence her to death. problem is that her brain is probaly so fucked that she will never get a good life again. she keeps getting lumonia and other shit and is almost sleeping all the time and having epeleptic spacems. please pray with me guys, im feeling really down. if we decide for her to die now i wont go to the cancelled cup, but in my heart i will be there

much love

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Sending my best wishes your way Esbe. Not really much I can say. I'm glad you have your sisters to help you carry this.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
''You can lose a man like that by your own death, but not by his''

Your mum will stay with you,anyhow :)

Stay strong esbe :comfort:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Esbe I was once in your situation, it's a toughy, I feel for you, don't ever feel alone buddy, you're surrounded by friends, and our gardens, and we are all pullin for Ya. Best wishes, DD

picture.php
[/IMG]

dread

Veteran
he Esbe sorry to hear man
sending you lots of good vibes & blessings for your dear mom
keep your head up!!
D

GreenMAX

I buried my dad and my mom at early age,both to cancer so I can really feel your pain and dilemma my fried...
I was lucky enough to share last splif with my dad-he was all against cannabis before he got ill...
Best wishes to your mom and whole family...

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
thanks sweet people and paddi!

my mum is still very sick and i and my two sisters has to decide if the hospital should stop giving her food and water monday. it feels like we have to sentence her to death. problem is that her brain is probaly so fucked that she will never get a good life again. she keeps getting lumonia and other shit and is almost sleeping all the time and having epeleptic spacems. please pray with me guys, im feeling really down. if we decide for her to die now i wont go to the cancelled cup, but in my heart i will be there

much love

I feel all empty, and dont know what to tell you my friend. I wish there was something i could do for you and your family. You know how to reach me, and do not hesitate to do so if theres is even the slightest thing i can do, or if you just feel like talking. Love and Karma.

Stay Safe

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Much love and support to you and yours during this very difficult time....:comfort:

I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through.....

Sending positive vibes and good Karma...... I only wish I could do more.

L

lalandia

Ulduz and i have u and urs in our prayers all the time brotha E...Just cant imagine what a diffecult situation u are in.

All the best vibes and karma for ur family and u

Esbe I hope your path gets smoother in the future!We take this life for granted for a reason! This is just a stepping stone for what happens next! Jah will be waiting there for us All!!

Latest posts

Latest posts