What's new

Send well wishes and good karma to brother esbe

hiker

Hope your New Year is going well and that your mothers health is continuing to improve. Take care

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah bro sending many good vibes your way hang in and if there is anything I can do let me know.. peace out Headband707

syb

Hey esben, it's been a couple of yrs since we talked but I'm sending all my spare Karma to your mom, and I'm glad to hear she's doing better and taking positive steps to recover rather than just 'surviving', it shows her spirit and it sounds like she's got enough to make it through this.

Also sending any juju and mojo I can muster up her way, and yours, as I know this can't be easy for you. Having something happen to my mother is definately one of my very worst nightmares.

I'm glad you are both very strong in mind/spirit/karma and full of good vibes, I know these are all abstract traits but i believe they very important in the journey of life.

Take care of yourself, so that you can help take care of your mum. :)

M

manchild

Great to hear she is doing better and progressing.Much love a prayers goes out to you and the family.I'm just a pm away if you need to talk bro!Stay safe!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
esbeN
Howzit brother..?? That is F'n great news.. I am glad you kept strong and kept the faith.. I am sending the continued good health vibe, along with many blessings and will continue to keep you and mom in my prayer.. much love and respect.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
ty sweet people, makes me feel good to read your messages!

mum is still very slowly getting better, she is still almost paralysed but moves her feet and arms. she practice a lot on the hospital brain department. mentally she is sometimes pretty fucked and other times very good. still she is not able to eat and drink herself as she has swollow issues. also she tends to go to a heavy sleep and impossible to wake up. she gets ritalin for that. shes talking a lot about wine that she loves.she has been hospitalysed for 2½ month now and is missing her home. she will be at hospital for many month though, i hope i can walk her in the gardens soon, but til now she didnt even leave her room, or rooms, as she been at 4 different hospitals for now. status meeting at the hospital thursday.

pray with me guys!

zenoonez

Veteran
Tell her to try her hardest, most functionality is regained in the first year. Again, best wishes man. I know how hard it is. I have been there.