What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Send well wishes and good karma to brother esbe

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx guys!

mum is underground now, she was delivered from 5 full month of bad shit and a totally fucked up brain. i went on a, long planed, 4 day trip to paris with my dear gf, the day after the funeral, and we just had a great time full of love and fun. may 1 is good in paris!

learning to live again, lots of work not done on the outdoor this season, gotta get my finger out

thx again all for the support, just means everything to me!

zenoonez

Veteran
I am so sorry to hear that your mother passed. In some ways you are right it may be a blessing, an end to suffering is a good thing and I am sure that in whatever state she exists whether it be Heaven, the Elysian Fields, or reincarnation right here I am sure she is in a much better state. Peace brother and glad to hear you and your partner had a great time in ole Paris, one day I will see her. If you get the chance, northern Italy is gorgeous this time of year. Peace and pot brother.

Lillefar

Good vibes heading your way Esbe :)
I can't even imagine how tough it must be to loose such a close family member.

ElRubio

Veteran
im so sorry broder Esbe...im sending you my very best positives vibes in such difficult moments.
Best wishes & un fuerte abrazo from Spain.

hiker

Been away from computer. So sorry to hear about your mother. I am glad that you were able to get away and escape from some of the sorrow. I hope that the rest of the year brings you nothing but happiness and joy. Enjoy the spring and hopefully peace and healing comes to you soon.:ying:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
My condolences esben, I'm sure your mom is in a better place, without pain or worries, only the peace she deserves.

K

Karma Genetics

Much love my brother, Bless your mom she made a great son. May she rest in peace now.

Positive vibes for you and your loved ones.

The Revolution

Veteran
\Very sorry for your loss, brother. Its a sad day, but just know she is in a better place. Try not to be so sad for her, and be happy she is the most beautiful place imaginable. Take care of yourself brother, if u need anything Im here.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I have only just read about it you send a lot of positive vibes & karma bro !

Best wishes

Latest posts

Latest posts