What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Send well wishes and good karma to brother esbe

THC123

Veteran
Hey Esben

Sorry to hear bout your mom

I hope she gets well !

Sterkte , as they say around here

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
im sorry to hear this....she will be in our prayer's tonight brother esben...MOneY

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
esbeN
howzit brother..?? Just droppin off some blessings and love... I you and mom are doing better and healing is happening.. prayers are still being prayed we all are here united with faith and strength for you and mom.. peace n pufs.. love and blessings..

sacKO

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of people never met you esbe,but you spread love around and people ''feel'' this :) your mum first.Stay with her if you can :)
A lot of good vibes to your mum,hope she will stay with you still for long time.

:wave:

Sundance

Sending very, very best wishes that your Mom completely heals ... gets strong and healthy !

70 is too young

I certainly understand the love of a son for his Mother

God Bless

Sundance

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Good vibes are being sent from here....all the best my friend!

Stay Safe

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
Is she getting better esben?

i was thinking the best for your mom when i be doing other thing in my house.

I know , how much is she for you.

Please tell us when u can , how is she going

best wishes to your family. Give power to your mom by your hand

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hey esbe, mate,

all the best for you...

You always have been spreading good vibes around, so I bet karma will help you out on this one !

Much healing vibes to your mother!