What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

zenoonez

Veteran
Much love and good vibes brother. I wish I could send you warmth but it has recently vacated my region of the country making a hasty retreat from that damned canadian cold :) I hope all is as well as it can be with you and yours.

moth

The Warmth and cheer are all abound

The Warmth and cheer are all abound

Good Morning Brother and sisters ,Friends and Family.

Not sure where to begin other than I wanted to let you all know again my respects and sincere Thank yous for all your Lovely Pictures Blessings, Get wells and hang in theres.

Today and I Blessed with the opertunity to go and continue to fight this thing as There are those who are not able to for one reason or another. Family, transportation or Insurance among many other reasons I am sure/

Its a Beautiful day ahead ! My brother will be here this weekend to make sure I am taken back and forth for my last half treatments. Dr snapped another 5 Radiation treatments on me , sure hope he knows what He is doing.

Kinda guy who is all business, if you know what I mean.

I have worked in the health care field many yrs and seen much death but can still say That I am one of the lucky ones who has the support of pushing and determination to beat this.

I am loosing my hair in the back:} The wife wanted me to let it grow at this time. Not to be for now.
My voice is good for about 5 min then I need my Angel to talk for me.

Its time for a nice hot shower and my usual bowl of malt o meal or mashed potatoes and eggs.
Boy I swear I am always hungry because of this medicine I take but other than not being able to swalow withiut sincere pain It all taste like an undiscoverd chemical anyhow.

Push push push I can make a bowl of Malto meal at about 1000 calories with all the extra supplements.

It is a great day to be alive and I do look forward to getting my closet back in order one day soon. Always lots of fun.

on another note my bride has been watering and loving for me my Rez mind fuck my A 13 and a Big bang.
Next end month there will be some nice flowers because of her.
Ramble ramble I feel strong at this time.
But cant drive myself to therapy. Is that not strange?

Please let me again Thank my Friends for the edibles I have coming and the opportunity I have at this time to type out my appreciation and Love for you all.

Soon soon soon thing of the past I hope. My cup has always been half empty but lately has been viewed half full.

Sincere Kindness and health to you all as well as the Most rich Holiday season around.

Jib Jab card my angel made.
Deff an old picture in this one as I have no more facial hair either:}

Be well and Blessings to you all.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/4sGMKOLz9T6IzFae

zenoonez

Veteran
I have to say that the jib jab thing made me lol hard. I am glad to hear things are well and that your support group is helping you through this. As to the doctor, he just wants to make sure you are getting it all rather than having to go back in again. For the hair I suggest just shaving it bald and rocking a skull cap or something else similar. Good energy and karma on the way brother.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Praise the Lord for family... I'm so glad they are there with plenty of love. Gather that strength my friend and don't let it go to waste. I wish I could do more for you. If you need anything from my perspective don't even hesitate to say it. Pushing healing and strength to you. Keep getting strong. Love you br0 ~

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
More vibes-es!!!

More vibes-es!!!

:wave: Howdy Moth! I'm glad ta see the cup is half full! I brought TONS more good vibes, so maybe we can fill that cup plumb up!!!!

Hang in there my friend, yer in the home stretch! All the best, BC

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I hope we help keep your appetite up too.:) I'll forgo any corny jokes for this reason.:biglaugh:

I'm glad you're an mmj patient. Your task of maintaining caloric intake is (hopefully) a little easier. I'm sorry it hurts to swallow but I'm happy you're will is strong. Best wishes.

I'm also happy to hear your mate is at your side. Please pass her a greeting from all of us at IC who appreciate her love and kindness for you.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
its been a while since i wished you all the best health back for you have a merry christmas and i will keep sending positive vibes your way aloha cls

hiker

Moth, hope things are getting better, and just want to say, it takes a special kind of person to think of others while having problems themselves. Thanks for spreading postitive thoughts and wishes. Hope you have a great holiday and even better New Year.:thank you::ying:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
The holidays are in full swing... may yours be blessed again and again, and provide you and family with your hearts desires. AGAPE' to you Moth, I love you br0.

christmas-tree.jpg

P

pine boy

Hope you feel good today moth...Tomarrow will be better.
Blessings,wellness and peace to you

Sundance

Hope your feeling better my friend

Wishing you and all your family a very Merry Christmas ... and

Very best wishes for a really fantastic New Year 2011

Get strong and healthy !

Sundance