What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Cool... that reminds me my br0ther, haircut time for me too :D

Agape' and a pile of healthy vibes are on the way ~

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
It was a good day yesterday !

I had the strength after therapy to get a haircut and even pick up a Christmas tree. Made my Angel of a wife and Mother who is here to help with the burdens dinner !

You're a good, good, man Moth. Very deserving of all the blessings bestowed upon you and more. I hope you have a few more good days this weekend too. Snowing like crazy here. Not a big storm, but enough to halt our plans for the evening. Looks like I get to stay in and snuggle with my Angel tonight.

Much love and blessings to you Moth.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Dinner?!? where was I ???.... LOL!

Dinner?!? where was I ???.... LOL!

It was a good day yesterday !

I had the strength after therapy to get a haircut and even pick up a Christmas tree. Made my Angel of a wife and Mother who is here to help with the burdens dinner !

Wheww wiped out after that but man its sooo good to be alive !

That's the spirit Moth! :jump: ......all the best my friend! BC

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Finally a wrap on the Double Strawberry Diesel as OldPink PM with a delivery confirmation. About 200 packs going up, unfortunately only 75 DSDv2. Just wanted you to know my friend... Agape' and the brightest vibes are yours my friend ~ I love ya br0 !

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mOth
Howzit brother..?? I am glad to hear your feeling somewhat better.. Just droppin off some good healthy vibes along with many more blessings.. Also puffing a fattie for ya ZZZZZZZZ## ~ ~~ :D peace n pufs
much love..

sacKO

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'm with sackoweed, moth... just dropping by to say hello and wish you the best. Smokin' on a green crack cross atm.

picture.php

moth

Many Blessings and Wishes of Comfort to all my Friends this year.

It it a Wonderful thing to log on and see my well wishes and the Cheer and Blessings from all !

I have 4 weeks to go then time to rebuild my body and mind.

Its very tuff at this time to do almost anything , but the light at the end of the tunnel is strong and I am Very Fortunate.

Ohhhh My tongue hurts!!! Any Ideas would be an early Christmas Gift

Love , Peace and Puffs

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Has it really been 5 days since I checked in. Damn that's too long. Time is slipping away from me. Know though that you've been on my mind in my absence my friend. You've sure helped me to not take things for granted, and to cherish the sweet little things that life brings us. Four weeks and then it's time for a year of new beginnings, new health, new wealth, and Angel kisses to fill the time. Keep your spirits up bro. I'm here with ya.

winter-snow.jpg

From the frozen Northland.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

zenoonez

Veteran
Good to hear things are chugging along. Keep your head down and grind it out, its the only way to get through it. Hope the cold isn't biting to hard where you rest your head. For a down south boy like myself, feeling the bite of frost in the air in the morning is a bit of a shock but boy does everything look pretty when its all crisp like this. Keeping a little fire burning some sweet sticky icky from a sweet skunky bagseed for ya. Be well friend.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Agape' Moth, your care pack is hopefully under the tree and will be primed when you're ready to pop those babies. May overwhelming healing shower you again and again my brother. Sending the loving vibes your way.

Sundance

Checking in Moth

Hope your feeling better

I have 4 weeks to go then time to rebuild my body and mind.

Its very tuff at this time to do almost anything , but the light at the end of the tunnel is strong and I am Very Fortunate.

Ohhhh My tongue hurts!!! Any Ideas would be an early Christmas Gift

Love , Peace and Puffs

Head up ... and hang in there

" Any ideas " ... hehehe .. I got a few .. but probably best if you do whatever makes you happy and feel comfortable for now ... plenty of time to mess around (whatever that means) later

Please and always - let me know if, and/or how I can help

Continued great health !!!!!

Happy Holidays 2011 .. and

Very best wishes

Sundance

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i was great to hear from you yesterday brother ,the last 2 times we spoke you sounded stronger ,and now your on the mend 1/2 way there with the treatments.just keep on getting stronger my bro ,rest and relax,stay strong we rooting for ya
MUCHO MOJO coming atya