What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

moth

Got them Blessings and Kind Regards from you all.

Best stuff in town let me tell you.

Thank you and Let me lay some Happy and Prosperous Healthy Blessings on each of you.

Malt O meal, Yuck

Throat and voice messed up bad.

Hell we got this thing Licked

zenoonez

Veteran
Mmmm cream O' wheat.... Eating something is better than nothing brother. Keep on keeping on and that shit will be licked.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Happy New year Moth! Many blessings and Good cheer to you my friend. This is a year of new beginnings and great possibilities.

snow_smile.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

hiker

Moth, just turned out the lights in my closet and saw the single ladybug I found in our house last week and gave it a new home. Made me think how simple things with your garden can put a smile on your face. I'm so glad I have something to keep my agronomics skills honed during the winter months. Made me think of you without, I truely hope you can get back to growing ( anything, not just cannabis) soon. Everyone on this site knows how much our gardens help the quality of our lifes in so many ways.:ying:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Thinking about you and sending mucho mojo your way my friend. Hoping you have a great weekend.

Vibrations.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi moth i hope you can keep eating and fighting chemo is so hard on a person your doing it brother keep on going and i will keep on praying for you ....happy new year and it will be a great one for you when this is all behind you aloha cls

zenoonez

Veteran
Sorry buddy, I have been focusing on someone else for the past couple of weeks and alas she is gone but so is life and she went peacefully. So here I am sending you some more good vibes brother. Keep on keeping on and keep getting better.

moth

Man sledding sounds fun !
None of that here n the Dallas area.

2 more days of therapy and we will start and try to put in some weight as well as energy and become more active in my daily life.

They may want be to undergo some chemo at that time.

Your Blessings and Kind Regards have been at the for front other than my Precious wife.
Thank U Thank U all so much

Lets not do this again Radiation thing again:} Throat and mouth most painful area of the body I bet

I Will keep all my Friends updated on my weight , currently at 118 as well as my mind set thinking of the next 3 or 4 months before they can tell whats what.

Love
moth

P

pine boy

I'm glad you're feeling better moth.
All good things to you...
Blessings and prayers sent to keep the radiations away

hiker

Hang in there. Positive thoughts and hopes for you and your family. Who knows, maybe this southern storm will drop some snow on you.

guineapig

Veteran
Hope you feel better moth my man.....:abduct:

Sorry i got to this thread so late....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

glad to see you're feeling well bro, when the time comes for packing on some pounds nothing beats the "Grilled Cheese w/Bacon Diet", trust me I know.......

best wishes for the new year moth

Latest posts

Latest posts