What's new

Sell Me On AF's,I Dare Ya!

Bullfrog44

Veteran
you received negative rep for this ignorant post.

i read through this entire thread last night and i negged two people in this thread because their posts were unbelievably ignorant. yours was one of them. unless you know anything about the current autos being grown, don't spout off your bullshit.

All I know is I said it has no place with POPULAR breeding. I have grown 5-10 different strains of auto flower and none, let me repeat, none have come to what I consider top quality. Take that as you will, sorry I rained on your parade. Just my experience, you don't have to hate.

headseed

what size light were you using?
400w hps

tent is 4x4, def need a 600 and a reflector for a square footprint, maybe a blockbuster?

If I cheap out (money tight etc), maybe just get a new reflector for the 400 for now. Any one know of any inexpensive air cooled hoods that work well with a 400 that would give me maybe 3 foot square of good canopy?

back on topic: Rex, I'll sell you on autoflowers in about 2-3 weeks once I've tried the first two to come down. Then about a week or two after that for the first sour60 to be ready. I hope I can be as positive in this thread after trying them!

WasntMe

bullfrog... read the thread and you will find it said repeatedly that this is not the place to bash autos .... I didn't find your post helpful to the conversation either. It was not a justify vs bash autos thread and reading it would have cleared that up for you before you came to bash... no hate ... just saying.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I know is I said it has no place with POPULAR breeding. I have grown 5-10 different strains of auto flower and none, let me repeat, none have come to what I consider top quality. Take that as you will, sorry I rained on your parade. Just my experience, you don't have to hate.

anyone that has grown for awhile knows the potency on regular strains is still higher with most good genes but to say that we are basically wasting our time and that these genes are garbage is ignorant. when i first tried low ryder #1 5 years ago, i wanted to punch myself in the nuts for wasting 60$ on those piece of shit seeds.

i decided to try autos again about two years ago. autos have come a long way in the two years that i have been growing them. of course the potency won't compare to the chimera schnazzleberry, rez sour diesel, and sol sweet tooth #3, which is what i have for this summers outdoor grow but it's fun growing autos, IMO. i don't have the luxury of having a big indoor grow room so i stick with auto's. i've been guerilla growing for ten years now but let me tell you one thing. autos do have their place in the world and they will only get better. if you can't see that or don't want to admit that, then i feel bad for you.

Last edited:

Baba Ku

Veteran
When they get better, then call them such. As is they are not better, as you are admitting.
Some would find it "ignorant" to mount a campaign for the worth of something that "will" be.
Which is what you are doing, yes?

I don't like your tone..nor do I like how you decide who is ignorant and who is not.
And when ruderalis does not suck, then you can start calling those who say it does, ignorant. And if you do want to call someones comment ignorant, perhaps you have the wearwithall to be able to explain your dissent in detail, rather than just throw your calls out there and expect everyone to shake their bobbleheads in agreement.

Oh and seriously...your little red dot in my sea of green sort of sets things off on the page aesthetically. Thanks!

WasntMe

ig·no·rant
Adjective /ˈignərənt/
Synonyms:
adjective: illiterate, nescient, unlettered, unlearned, uninformed, uneducated
noun: illiterate

1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated
he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid

2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular
they were ignorant of astronomy

3. Discourteous or rude
this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist

4. Easily angered
I is an ignorant man—even police don't meddle with me

REZDOG

Veteran
Keep it nice, I'm not "sold" yet, boyeeez! :D

SGS- Get you seeds yet?
MDanzig, the SSSDH you've chosen will be ready for pickup
in about 10 days....

Keep me posted, & keep this thread NICE, mmmmkay? :D

~RD~

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Keep it nice, I'm not "sold" yet, boyeeez! :D

SGS- Get you seeds yet?
MDanzig, the SSSDH you've chosen will be ready for pickup
in about 10 days....

Keep me posted, & keep this thread NICE, mmmmkay? :D

~RD~

Whatever REZ you are sold, you just keep saying you arn't to motivate us to produce better AFs faster, so you can enjoy growing them yourself. Thanks for the motivation. :thank you::laughing:

YES i got them! Starting soon.

SGS

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ig·no·rant
Adjective /ˈignərənt/
Synonyms:
adjective: illiterate, nescient, unlettered, unlearned, uninformed, uneducated
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular
they were ignorant of auto-flowers

there we go and exactly why i used the word ignorant and not stupid.

WasntMe

ever notice the words "ignor(e)" and "rant' can be both found within the word "ignorant"?

as in "Ignore the rants of the ignorant." <~~~~ Snapple Fact #1237 ;)

Baba Ku

Veteran
Thing is..I am clued in to autos. I know about them proper. lol...

o·ver·zeal·ous
Adj. overzealous - marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea; "rabid isolationist"
fanatic, fanatical, rabid
passionate - having or expressing strong emotions
: so as to exceed or surpass <overachieve>
: excessive <overstimulation>
: to an excessive degree <overthin>

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Violate any of the TOU's a number of times and that will put you on the chopping block for sure.

BTW - stop calling me ignorant and defining it. I think I learned what ignorant meant before spelling tests in the 1st grade.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- "comedy relief"

- flowers no matter lighting ( outdoor, side space in tent.... )

- in my definition of AF, they stay very small which is great for ( outdoor patches, windowsill..)

- people who want something very simple ( don't want to clone ) , and doesn't matter light leaks....

all I can say, is if your gonna breed AF's. please make them small

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Violate any of the TOU's a number of times and that will put you on the chopping block for sure.

BTW - stop calling me ignorant and defining it. I think I learned what ignorant meant before spelling tests in the 1st grade.

first grade? i was still playing with coloring books. so that's doubtful

Latest posts

Latest posts