grouchy

Nice grow, can't wait for some pics

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

seany

Whey hey! Nice one grouchy. How long does the other lady have left? Any samples on the one you chopped?

Seany

grouchy

The other one is coming down in three days. I have been stealing popcorn off of both of them and quick drying it but no good samples have come off it yet.

grouchy

Bee-yoodiful... and congrats on making Pontiac's diy list!

Thanks, that list helped me on more than one occasion and I am proud to get my own spot on it. Not a top six pick yet (like yours) but we will see how the future holds out.:joint:

grouchy

Thanks for all the compliments so far.

The buds are smelling like watermelon and fresh grass clippings. I hope that means it was a good flush. The pepper smell disappeared so far but might come back with the cure.

grouchy

The first girl went into the jar this morning. I weighed it right before and ended up with 10.6 grams from her. She was grown 12/12 from seed started around Aug.30th. It was cut down November 10th after about 72 days from seed. She wasn't done yet but some time constraints have gotten in the way.

The second girl lost a couple of her tops today. I cut them away and started water curing them to make room for the other colas to grow larger. She is not ready to come down yet and I would like to figure out some way to keep her going longer. Since the bucket she is growing in does not have drain holes in the bottom I am thinking about connecting it to a 1 gallon water jug with a hose. This will give me more water capacity in the perlite reservoir and might make it longer between watering. My trip is for ten days and I think I might set it up to shut the lights off after 7 days and let her sit in the dark for 3 days till I get back.

Another option would be to cut her down right before I leave and let her dry for 10 days while I am gone. I am not sure if overdrying her would cause any damage but I could water her a day or two before the chop to make it take longer.

Please let me know what you guys would do. I would much rather just cut her down early and shut the whole cab down while I am gone but it will definitely affect the smoke.

grouchy

If I give you guys some pics will you reply?

I cut down the second girl today. I had trimmed her up last week and water cured a little of her buds and the rest will be hung out to dry before they go into jars.

Here are some pictures of her right before she came down. I know that she came down early and she was still going strong but thats all the time she was going to get. Next time they will not be rushed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are some pics of the first girl to come down. She has been in the jar curing for about a week now. Tastes great so far but I will let you know if it gets better with a cure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Looking good Grouchy.

Boy the weight of those buds really bent that stem right over. J/K, I know its lst'd.

Good sized buds for such a small plant. I had a KC33 that looked very similar in bud size and lst shape a few months back.

bengie187

:joint:.....nice looking grow grouchy.....i have noticed too on my thread i get to talk with myself most of the time....:laughing:.....those nugs are they tight and compact or light and whispy??

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
These look fantastic. Love this setup!

I have a design which I'm working on which is similar to your floor dimensions and with a cooltube, except it's a 250W HPS and I'm looking to go vertical. I'm surprised how low you kept the temps considering you're using PC fans!

grouchy

bengie187 - Thanks, they are light and whispy but they were pulled before they got a chance to plump up. Keep an eye on my cab because the next run will be interesting.

funkervogt - Low ambient temps were a blessing. I will keep an eye out for your cab. Thanks for stopping by.

Everyone else - I am not ignoring you if I don't respond right away. I will be limited on computer time through the holidays but I will try to keep stopping by. Thanks for watching and I will try and update the weights as they come in.

Mk3Jetta

Damn grouchy those fattened up big time!

Nice job on the grow and good luck with future grows. I hope you have a great vacation and relax.