What's new

Seedsman: White OG Grow Comparative

Some of the last pictures from this grow, had to cut them down, found some nanners and a couple of full mature seeds, but other than that it also was really close to an end, but have been a big pleasure to grow these seeds (-: cannot wait to test out the smoke.
First 2 pictures is Blue Ice OG , and the last picture is The White OG

View Image View Image View Image

Hope I can hear about the grow report!!! You did a lovely job! What do they smell like!?

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
the White OG grown from @Peacehunter

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8850338&postcount=1112

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

boom

Cantharellus

Are they outside and how do you get such good images?
:bigeye:
Well I think my images suck but thanks for the compliment. I bought an old sony digital off ebay for 11 dollars. I can only take pictures using the timer function any other way and they are even more out of focus lol. No they are inside.

Well my posts are in this thread as you requested. Maybe look through the thread again ? Pages 1,6,13,14. You even commented on one of my photos.

My apologies! I clicked the wrong name! I was trying to ask some of the other guys. Also photos are tough to nail. I can’t seem to take nice pics of trichs or get a good zoom for pistils. My phone is slowly going on me

rolandomota

Veteran
The end result is what matters trust me you will hear about your seeds soon I don't see the point in posting veg picks I have 2 bb 3 biog 1 white og those kept dying early on me but I got one for sure

The end result is what matters trust me you will hear about your seeds soon I don't see the point in posting veg picks I have 2 bb 3 biog 1 white og those kept dying early on me but I got one for sure

Yes the end result is important. But before you got the beans I made an agreement with everyone to keep up to date on this thread. It is unfair to the growers who have actually upheld their side of the bargain. To you guys I am very thankful!

Kree73

Well I think my images suck but thanks for the compliment. I bought an old sony digital off ebay for 11 dollars. I can only take pictures using the timer function any other way and they are even more out of focus lol. No they are inside.

well they look fine :rtfo:

Kree73

Okay an update . Today is day 54 of bloom for the " OG " .
Yesterday Day 53 I cut down the OG Blue there was quite a lot to it but very easy to trim . The White OG is still in bloom and will probably be ready @ day 60 .
I have taken some pics this morning of the " hanging around " and I am hoping to get a good harvest .

Here are some pics...