What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedsman: White OG Grow Comparative

Cantharellus

Well these were really easy to grow and pretty clean found a couple male flowers at the very end on 1 plant out of four. The yield was average for an og so you need to veg them up because the stretch isn't there. 3 had an average high one plant was a little better. Pretty good taste and terps across the board. Bag appeal is good. No keeper but the frost will definitely impress. These plants were not your friend in the trim department. A lot of leaf. If you make rosin or hash these would be good candidates.

Power- 7.5
bag appeal- 8.5
taste/terps - 8

Attachments

• IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 28
Well these were really easy to grow and pretty clean found a couple male flowers at the very end on 1 plant out of four. The yield was average for an og so you need to veg them up because the stretch isn't there. 3 had an average high one plant was a little better. Pretty good taste and terps across the board. Bag appeal is good. No keeper but the frost will definitely impress. These plants were not your friend in the trim department. A lot of leaf. If you make rosin or hash these would be good candidates.

Power- 7.5
bag appeal- 8.5
taste/terps - 8

Thank you for participating and being an active poster! I’ve enjoyed following along :) :tiphat:

Kree73

Day 64 today for the remaining OG WHITE .

She has 98% browning now and will be cut down probably before day 70 .

The Blue OG provided me with 16 grams ( not bad for a stunted plant ) mostly all smoked now tho .

She is a good all day smoke but quite cerebral . Could of gone another week before harvest however a nice early cut and needed due to low supply .

Last edited:

Kree73

Okay so the OG White has been cut , dried & weighed and is being smoked currently .

She yielded a harvest of just over 24 g , She is a clean tasting 'citron'
the smell reminded me of a really tasty cloudy lemonade .
I am enjoying the quite relaxing mindset from the high and I would definitely be purchasing some of these beans for a later grow .

The OG White was an easy to look after , hardy with no issues regarding LST or interference ( kept to a minimum ) plant . As with all strains the flowers are lovely to look at and the OG White had some compact flowers with a healthy covering of sugar & under the macro I could see some very nice landscaping Beautiful.

This concludes my somewhat small contribution .
I hope it was of interest and helpful .

Thank you Seedsman for the opportunity & Those who have been following .
Sorry updates were a bit slack due to several trying times with tech and various other out of control issues .

Kree73 out

Kree73

Sounds like a great plan to me!

How do you find the miracle grow? I was thinking about tossing some autos in some miracle grow this summer. Put them on my balcony and see what happens? Hope you're staying safe!

KC

The miracle grow is ok . I was taught to use it and it seems to do the job . Did you manage to to get any on your balcony ? If so were they fruitful for you . Autos are quite fussy and don't like to be messed around with , that is what they have taught me . Every one I have done so far has been stunted through interference and in the case of my 1st run... I fed them within the 1st week and they did not like that at all . They don't like any LST ( although they can be trained ) also Transferring from pot to pot , so ideally they need to be potted once and once only . There are also the usual things like Too much or not enough water / feed .
Finally as I also learned on the 1st Run... You don't need to switch to a 12/12 when in flower .
Apart from that I love the speed of the auto and the fact they do not need to come out of the 16ish hours of light when flowering this means I don't have to either run in a different room or remove them and put in the dark.
I'm always safe . Be cool KC

Kree73 out

Latest posts

Latest posts