What's new

seeded gets aced

Old Toker

Seeded....even if you never wrote anything....just posted pictures....your threads would be "must reads".:)
Not that what you have to say isn't of value....it's just impossible for me to read any of it before drooling over your great pics. Keep up the great work! :tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
Way to go brother those are awesome macro shots I love the way you think my friend you have the golden touch.
Tangwena

seeded

Thanks guys :biggrin:

You ever get the feeling you've taken things too far? My new cloning/drying tent I'm setting up is squished right up against the bed I sleep in (bottom right corner) and is now blocking entry to half of the large flowering tent making it impossible to water those plants without removing all the others first. I also really wish I was taking the piss about the drawers but this is my life now :whiteflag:
picture.php

My weekly update is due in about 12 hours and Double Thai and the Zam/Thai dom pheno of Zamaledlica will get the hot seat tonight. It's going to be good :hotbounce

orfeas

Veteran
Thanks guys :biggrin:

You ever get the feeling you've taken things too far? My new cloning/drying tent I'm setting up is squished right up against the bed I sleep in (bottom right corner) and is now blocking entry to half of the large flowering tent making it impossible to water those plants without removing all the others first. I also really wish I was taking the piss about the drawers but this is my life now :whiteflag:
View Image

My weekly update is due in about 12 hours and Double Thai and the Zam/Thai dom pheno of Zamaledlica will get the hot seat tonight. It's going to be good :hotbounce

Oh boy! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...you know what? There's a few of us around here who definitely have bigger eyes for our bellies... you seem to cope with it alright though :)

:tiphat:Orfeas

seeded

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

The girls are still showing their battle scars as I cant bring myself to cut them for appearances alone but they're not getting any worse which is nice. In other shitty looking news I couldn't get a single decent pic of the zamal/thai pheno of zamaldelica tonight but I'll do something about that in the next day or two. In the meantime though enjoy some Malawi and Double Thai pics that turned out alright :biggrin:

Flowering tent and a Malawi bud
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

seeded

Double Thai. It's a shame there's a resolution limit here because that last one blows up pretty darn nicely. Still a winner though :woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

seeded

Glad you liked the pics vcasqui :D

I couldn't easily get to the zamal/thai dom zamaldelica tonight but the badly abused durban from cannabiogen that's autoflowering in my vege tent was easy to get to.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Wow ! Seeded sure can see the clear trichs no need for scope.Just might have to get a macro lens, inspiring. Bud

seeded

The girls started hurting again so I had to give them all a really big flush and since I had them out anyway I took a few pics so here's the zamal/thai pheno of zamaldelica I said I was going to deliver last week.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

seeded

Here's a few pics of some bb/thai x malawi that's going to be harvested within the week or two.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

seeded

I'm interested to see what you guys make it this. These are all from the same malawi plant. The first two pics are from a real low branch while the majority of the plant looks like the last one :dunno:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh well that's it until the next weekly update is due :tiphat:

Borderliner

Seeded, beautiful plants appreciate seeing your thai pheno. What I think is my thai pheno is dwarfed and looks different so to see full grown expressions is wonderful.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Seeded you are lucky to get that Thai Zamaldelica pheno I have been trying to get that one again, best stuff I have had in the Zamaldelica phenos I only have a little left and its for special days magic trippy flights great buds.
Tangwena

Latest posts

Latest posts