What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seeded gets aced

Old Toker

0.4g-0.5g to get a really nice happy place kind of high
1-2g to get really, really, REALLY goddamn high.
3-5g and I get introspective terror that's inescapable until I sober up.
5g+ don't have the balls to risk it tbh :laughing:
Thank you Sir! :tiphat:Think I'll start with the .5g and just be happy.:biggrin:
Just flushed a coupe of Golden Tigers that are mostly destined for cobbing. Have you ever tried sweating in a crock pot?

seeded

Thank you Sir! :tiphat:Think I'll start with the .5g and just be happy.
Just flushed a coupe of Golden Tigers that are mostly destined for cobbing. Have you ever tried sweating in a crock pot?

0.5g is a good starting dose to see where you stand. Chances are it'll be a little more than you need especially with the likes of golden tiger but you shouldn't feel like you've overdosed or anything. I gave a crock pot a whirl early on and it works but don't use sandwich bags as I found out the hard way they leak. Oh and be careful with jars. They will fall over unless you prop them up with something which again I found out the hard way. So yeah it works but it's no yogurt maker and it's certainly no sous vide cooker.

I had to air my rock cobs out today and ended up cutting one of the bb/thai x malawi ones in half to restock my the cob I keep on hand. The buds dried for nearly a week, had all their sweat wiped away during the cure and have been left out for a night in front of a heater and dehumidifier every 3 days since being cooked but all the same if you look closely you'll see the only dry part is the outside edge. Never again will I compress buds so heavily...
picture.php

Not canna related but it's my thread and I'm somewhat proud of how this pic of one of my daughter's crystals turned out :biggrin:
picture.php

Old Toker

Thanks again Seeded! Appreciate the insight and pics. Please tell your daughter "Nice job!" I can understand why you are justifiably proud.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts