What's new

Seed Boutiques' Service

G

I see a question posted here periodically about which seedbank to use and is the "most reliable", so I wanted to share a bit of my seed purchasing history with you.

I purchased my first order from Seeds Direct in 2001 it appears, and over the past 8 yrs, i have ordered 51 seperate orders from SB.

Fifty one orders and not one mistake. Not one email not recieved, not one order that never came through. Of the 51 orders, uncle sam grabbed about 5 of them, but the empty package still arrived.

If you are looking for an honest, reliable seed service, SB is the sure bet. Not one order lost. I cant make that claim with any other european bank.

Only because his selections and stock are so limited do i patronize other banks at all. Sb has earned my business.

I absolutely love SB as well. Sure I could get all the same strains here without having to wait or any of that. But do I want to pay 40-60% more? Long live SB!!

Nugz

Puffster

should try to widen the selection of seeds even more, especially the spanish breeders are underrepresented. But yes the service is unmatched in the biz today. Nice freebies as well

Tropic

I received my first order from Seedboutique last week, nothing to complain about, VERY stealth crush-proof packaging, really perfect. I'm about to place a few more orders. Oh, and did I mention freebees?
:joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both SB's are the most trusted and reliable seedbanks in the world ive only ever had 1 pack not germ and 1 not arrive i only use other banks as a last resort...

AP KUSH

Seed Boutique has always been reliable.... ive ordered around 6-7 packeges from them over the years and have never lost an order to customs, always had good germ rates and always received my package in about 10-12 days (i live in the US).

Good job SB

Sleestak

Been ordering from Boutique and Bay for a few years now. Not near 51, more like 20 probably. But agree 100%, never had one slight problem, not even an empty envelope (that'd suck). I don't know where these people popping up saying the service is lacking are coming from...

Now why is this in the strains section?? :chin: :tongue:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had 100% so far with SB.
Had one order that I was worried about, but it turns out I was to receive some testers around the same time I made the order, and the cats were sharp enough to send in the testers with the order, even though I hadn't alerted anyone that I was making an order too.
It delayed my order more days than the others had been, so I was a bit worried. But they came in grand fashion.
All of the other orders I have made with SB's have made it in 6-8 days after ship to US.
Still 100% (knock on wood)

I only have one order with a seed co that has yet to come...and I fear someone took the cash I sent. It was only the second time I had ever sent cash money, and I fear it gone.
If my cash makes it to the farm and my order sent, then I will be back to 100% with all companies. But, I will probably not send cash in again. In fact, I will probably not purchase anything from any more companies that cannot accept money orders or CC.

berlinweed

I ordered 2 times at seedboutique and everything was fine... but got masar i sharif as freebees again... got them with my other two seedbay orders and now I have 20 of them... ehhm... I mean maybe there could be more variation?

BW

M

moses224

AGREE HAVE SIMILIAR AMOUNT OF ORDERS NON CONFISCATED AND QUICK I MEAN LESS THEN 7 DAY FROM ORDER TO FRONT DOOR. iF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH CONFISCATION ASK THEM TO PUT IT IN SOMETHING..I WONT SAY WHAT BUT BE CREATIVE THEY PUT MY SEEDS IN A CASE OF SORTS AND IT COMES EVERY TIME

Q

qanabose

have to chime in here too,

I've probably ordered a very similar amount over about the same sort of time period as yourself, and not one failure at all from SB ever. Every order made it through perfectly.

WARNING: I recently wasn't able to acquire beans from Gypsy due to a temporary "out of stock" situation and gave Puresativa.com a go and this guy Amit, a filthy lowlife rogue, sent me half the beans and covered himself by telling me he was splitting the order into two packages supposedly for my sake in case they were stopped along the way. What dumbo Amit didn't realise is that here in our country, when customs stop 'em, they courtesly send you a message in joint connection with the Federal police and such a notice never came...what a twit Amit is to rip people off when he's an official distributor of beans. Some whimps just can't help themselves dishonestly snatching at every extra buck they can , something Gypsy simply doesn't do!

Order with SB and you can't go wrong, not to mention that Gyspy is cheaper and faster than his competitors, is more secure and hands out some damn good freebies with the deal.

only thing is ill click on like 5-7 breeders im interested in and they are always empty..also he is losing the autoflower wars he has none on his site.. if he could fix that he would be number 1 because he has forums now and the other guy doesnt...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ordered 2 times at seedboutique and everything was fine... but got masar i sharif as freebees again... got them with my other two seedbay orders and now I have 20 of them... ehhm... I mean maybe there could be more variation?

BW

I hope your not serious...
I once cried because i had no shoes until i met a man who had no feet...

Great service!

Great service!

I mailed payment for my order on 3/1 from northeast US and got my seeds in the mail today! :woohoo:

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from Seed Boutique with quick, stealthy service both times. I highly recommend them!

berlinweed

Complaining about freebies is very lame.

oh yeah? Maybe I ordered there because I know they are giving freebies? Maybe they know that freebies are an extra stimulus for customer? Do you think they are the only seller with freebies? There are threads here about freebies at bay and boutique so people care and so do I. Too bad I do not like pure indicas so these four gifts go to a friend... he´s a lucky one!

Latest posts

Latest posts