What's new

Seed Boutiques' Service

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no and no. I have been using CC for over 10 years no problems. If you are concerned with security don't use one. At one time I was not a legal user and still used my CC.

K

kittykronic

i've ordered from sboo for many years without one glitch..i also found if ask very politely that they will send you different freebies..i got ssh f2's this last time..honestly, i've had correspondance with them several times and it's been a pleasure..i don't even buy anywhere else..never have though..

So far I've ordered from them 4X(1 seedsdirect counts, right) and it figures I'd have a problem with my most expensive order. Out of a pack of wally's C99 I got 3 crushed seeds out of 11, of the remaining 8, 5 germed. Kinda sucks because as secure the packaging is, the seeds had to have been crushed going in. I'll still use SB for stuff like Nirvana and Mandala, but if I want to be a bit more splurgy, I'll wait for some Joey Weed seeds to come out. I could've sworn we had those at SB....

luciano28

Gypsy is the man, SB or seedbay, Ive placed numerous orders with him and never ever had 1 problem. I have never had to write 1 email to support. Not to mention this great forum we are chatting on too is also owned by Gypsy.

I hope all ICMaggers will support Gypsy, I understand sometimes he doesnt carry genetics that are available elsewhere but when it comes to buying a pack of for example: Mr. Nice Black Widow, Id hope everyone here would look to buy from Gypsy first, even if it is a buck or two more than let's say Dr. Chronic. I know I would rather buy from Gypsy if it came down to that, if for nothing else, this great forum he provides to us ganja smokers to chat with each other.

Support Gypsy and the forum by buying your common breeder beans from him.

gdup

I've used a cc many times for orders at the boutique. I think it would be pretty hard for anyone to get a record of the order and they probably wouldnt be able to prove what you bought since they have non seed goods for sale as well. Plus by the time they look at your bank account I would assume you are probably already busted. They would have done surveillance and checked your power records prior to looking at your money.

comgle64

I placed my first order with seedboutique on march 8th order was shipped on the 11th and I still have not recieved anything. I live in the U.S I see alot of people on here saing they got there orders to the u.s in a week or 8-10 days. How long did your orders to the u.s take?

whodi

Veteran
seed boutique is excellent..... 2 out of 2 orders of mine were received and pronto

madb

Never had a problem, you just can't beat the service and reliability especially considering what they trade!

I

idoreallytry

seedboutique is very fast stealthy and they packaaging was crush proof,,,10 days from payment to dirt,,,peace everyone at the boutique and thx for the great service

comgle64

It seems like I am the only One with that has not recieved there seeds? 19 days and still nothing. I am getting very impatient and am thinking about placing another order. Is there anyone on here where your order took more than 20 days to u.s after it was shipped?

It seems like I am the only One with that has not recieved there seeds? 19 days and still nothing. I am getting very impatient and am thinking about placing another order. Is there anyone on here where your order took more than 20 days to u.s after it was shipped?

This last one I had took about that long. The one before arrived in half the time. Probably just held up in the shuffle.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
SB is the only company ill trust with my hard earned money, they have the best service i have ever seen, prompt e-mail responce and a tracker on the web site telling what stage your order is at... its just great

M

MEDI-EVIL

So far I've ordered from them 4X(1 seedsdirect counts, right) and it figures I'd have a problem with my most expensive order. Out of a pack of wally's C99 I got 3 crushed seeds out of 11, of the remaining 8, 5 germed. Kinda sucks because as secure the packaging is, the seeds had to have been crushed going in. I'll still use SB for stuff like Nirvana and Mandala, but if I want to be a bit more splurgy, I'll wait for some Joey Weed seeds to come out. I could've sworn we had those at SB....

ive always got ma seeds in good order (touch wood)..
the end is near i orderd wallys c99 and two weeks later
1 has popped the other 10 still no sign of life.
in the mean time ive also popped 10 AH 100% 5 chd 70% so far and all 10 early bud popped..
im with you bro i wont be buying expensive beans here
after sales service sucks to be honest..

me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gypsy Nirvana

Gypsy Nirvana

Have dealt with the boutique for awhile now and received every order and had no problems to speak of. Always got free seeds as well. Safe and happy growing to all. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: