What's new

Secret Jardin Grow Lab Club! Wattage doesn't matter!

justiceman

Veteran
Welcome to club guys!! Glad you came I just LOVE my DR80 and I'm upgrading my setup a lil bit after harvest. I'm getting the Botanicare 2x2 Flood Table and 20gal res which I will have on a E&F system with 1gal Smart Pots cuz you can't do that with Air Pots. Then I will do a cycle after that with Drip Irrigation and Air Pots to figure out which one I yield best with and get the best quality possible in my setup. I will also be adding a Co2 system too! Lots of goodies to come this year, and I'm on top of my grow like a pro!! No more mistakes or being lazy, hand water and feed 3x a day then flush on the 3rd watering every 10 days like what!! My shit is gonna be the super dankity dank dank dANk! LOL k I'm done being a goof and will be updating all my threads today with new pics so stay tuned...
Nice setup bro so what strains are those you have there? Especially the purple one...

Thanks man. I am rocking with Green Crack AKA Green Cush, and the purple one you are talking about is Granddaddy purple. Ah so you are another man interested in smart pots. I am as well. Sounds like your set up will be quite nice. I'm gonna stop by and check out your threads. I made a journal on my last grow on some other forums but I am going to start my new journal soon here as well.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
^^^^^^

Nice! but fuck me that's pricey I mean shit I payed about that for my whole lighting system! Hood, bulb, and digital ballast... I want a Magnum or a Euro personally

N

NicholasSmokes

I'm not handy at all and I've never been able to get my carbon filter hanging from the tent roof like you have. The straps are always too loose and don't feel secure enough for me to be under the heavy filter while working on the plants. Any trick to it?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
11 days of flowering!!!

11 days of flowering!!!

Ok folks so keeping up with my 48hr theme I have going on which I didn't do on purpose haha.. Boy oh boy are things getting big in there! I'm not happy with some of the LB#5's sizes but if I would've vegged any longer I wouldn't be able to control the other plants sizes cuz they are monsters! Well for me at least hahaha and damn am I excited to see my Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A do it's thing and make people eat their words cuz I KNOW this shit is fire. The sugar leaves on the bottom pop corn nugs in my cfl cab are stacking crystals on the veins of the leaves unlike my other strains. Also the grape smell is much more strong with the nutrients right... :clover: I also KNOW she's gonna purple up nice under my 400 cuz the LB#5s are on day 11 and already have fan leaves turning purple on the under sides!!! That shit didn't happen till week 5 in my cfl cab with that strain so HID does a lot better when it comes to bringing out color in strains.. On with the show!!!

picture.php

LB#5 11 days flowering

picture.php

LB#5 11 days flowering

picture.php

LB#5 11 days flowering

picture.php

LB#5 11 days flowering

picture.php

LB#5 11 days flowering see what I mean with HIDs?? Already purple showing up and not even 2 weeks in that's awesome this bitch is gonna be DARK!!

picture.php

Double Purple Blowfish 11 days flowering

picture.php

Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A 11 days flowering

picture.php

Double Purple Blowfish 11 days flowering

Oh yea things are looking good in there huh? By far the best I've done and can't wait till I have a flood table going and Co2!!!

I also just added 1.25ml of Humboldt Nutrients Ginormous 0-18-16 to my nutrient mix and will bump it to 2.5ml in week 4

Set-up
Dr-120
400w hps- Sunlight Supply super sun hood
Cooling Thermostat from sentinel
4"171 cfm inline fan from CAP
6"Air King Clip On Fan
Waitting on seeds to come
pic's when bro bring's back my camra this weekend

onlyhuman89

New to icm. I just ordered GL60. I have a question about the S&P TD-100 does this come with a plug so I just put in a socket or does it require wiring to run?

ozeek

more than than likely you will have put a cord on your fan,look in the grow room and desighn section for a thread called great inline fans you will see how to there

chrill

This is my second account at IC and my third grow. I got a steal on a dr150 ($280 shipped http://www.4hydroponics.com/grow_room/darkRoomDR150.asp). Currently vegging under 400w MH, when flowering I'll bring in my 600w HPS. I've got 2 big buddha cheese, 2 purple haze, 1 alaskan thunderfuck-who will become a mom, and 5 island sweet skunk. They are all in Ocean forest soil til I transplant for flowering. (I used to be a DWC guy, so this is interesting.)
Might I add, this tent is very high quality, and at 5x5, its way bigger than I anticipated.

picture.php

picture.php

Z

Zoolander

I was just given a DR 240 used once for free:jump: so I'll have it set for veg tonight and will post some pics . I got the 80 , 80L , 120, 150 and now this but I think the rest are gettin boxed back up .

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Did you get your ATF in Nor Cal? If so it's very possible you have my Thunder Goo cut that I had given out to a few as ATF as that's what I was told it was at the time. Well one guy went on to sell cuts of it to clubs and I have bought ATF from a club just to find a poorly done version of my Thunder Goo cut I have... Just a thought , looking good tho by the way!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
14 days in and loving it!

14 days in and loving it!

No shit huh Bork? I would love that space and Zoolander that's some luck right there a DR240 for free!!! Man would I be stoked to have that shit and toss 2 600s in it!

Well anyway here's whats going on in my tent right now, we are a full 2 weeks in these pics
picture.php

Canopy shot

picture.php

Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A thinkin of calling it Sacramento Super Grapes

picture.php

LB#5

Should be a purple jungle in a few weeks! For those wondering I've been using Cutting Edge Solutions Micro and Bloom with Addidtives and Ginormous and Floralicious Plus and Floranectar( it's all I got)

chrill

Did you get your ATF in Nor Cal? If so it's very possible you have my Thunder Goo cut that I had given out to a few as ATF as that's what I was told it was at the time. Well one guy went on to sell cuts of it to clubs and I have bought ATF from a club just to find a poorly done version of my Thunder Goo cut I have... Just a thought , looking good tho by the way!

I got it from a dispensary in Denver, although who knows, maybe your cut made it all the way over here. It already smells a great deal just 3 weeks into veg. She's gonna make alot of happy plants. How did that thunder goo smoke? I'm looking forward to see what she produces.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thunder Goo is really frosty from week 3 and on if flower and smells real fruity like don't even smell like pot in early flower. The smoke is nice and smooth but expands when taking a full 9 weeks and kicks your ass however if you take it down at 8 weeks it's a good all around smoke BUT smoke too much and you might not have the clear head high you had moments before...

Latest posts

Latest posts