What's new

Secret Jardin Grow Lab Club! Wattage doesn't matter!

i got the dr 150 tent.
with the 6 inch magnum xxxl reflector.
1000k with hortilux bulb

using the can fan 6 HO to cool the 1000k
then the can fan 6 and can 33 filter to exhuast tent and odor control.

got 12 plants in there that vegged for a month in a dr 120 under t5's.

im very happy so far :)

got a few pin holes in the tent and sometimes i can see a few holes around the zipper area. but nothing that bad really.

DR 5' x 10' two 1000w air cooled 32 plants in canna coco blend that Butter O.G

DSC01377.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

Big tent, nice setup!

Think you need some supplemental lighting in there? Some of those girls look like they're in the dark (probably just the way the pictures turned out).

Day 42 with Great White Shark. Going to start some more construction soon, air-conditioning the closet the tents are in.

250's might not be that hot, but put them in an enclosed space, and they are.

picture.php

album.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=11424&pictureid=274066
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is at day 35

picture.php

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So glad I started this lil club great looking tents everybody!! John you remind me of a friend of mine but he's too scared to post is that you finally?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Round 2!!!

Round 2!!!

Started my 2nd run in my DR80 6 days ago doing 4 Double Purple Blowfish 4 LB#5 (what I think is Blue Chunk) and 1 Shades of Grape my Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A.. I put 2 Smart Pots in there to compare how the do next the Air Pots with both strains so should be fun :smokeit:

picture.php

the bitch in the bottom right corner is a Dj Short Blueberry I'm having trouble with, I'm trying to make 2 moms out of the 2 clones I have but can't get the feeding right with the picky bitch!

ericed

My setup:

GL60
150 HPS
S&P TD100
CAN 2600

2 Bagseed, 1 LA Woman, 1 Thai Super Skunk, and 1 Easy Ryder

My question:

My last grow (Oct-Dec 09) I lost part of my Lowryder #2 and ALL of my Church to bud rot. The Lowryder got hit last 2 weeks of flowering but I vegged the Church for 2+ months! So I lost her about 2 weeks into flowering. It was so sad...

How long will botrytis linger in the tent? It has been over a month since it hit and I wiped the tent down but its hard to clean a carbon scrubber and stuff. I hope it doesn't return this time. I've been keeping an eye on humidity and temps but I am still nervous...any tips or preventatives like baking soda and water that anyone can recommend?

first pic is of the church right before i killed her. she was 2 weeks into flowering and the botrytis wouldnt stop. i did lst for 2 months and she had ~12 huge budsites :(

second is my current setup

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 13

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
picture.php

Canopy shot after 8 days of 20/4 light schedule but the Smart Pots and the Shades of Grape in the middle have different amounts of veg and man I can't wait to get these bitches flowering I'm shooting for a pound or better from a 400w Plantmax HPS bulb with enhanced blue spectrum.. Am I dreaming too big? I got 9 oz on a bad run IMO and my best plants were a strain that was in regular 2.5L pots of coco coming in at 1.5 oz and 1.25 oz . This time I'm doing that strain in 5L Air Pots and using coco specific nutrient system so I'm expecting 3oz per plant at least and I have 9 going what you guys think?

Dödsknark

Hey there. Can I be in your club? :)

Got a dr120 lit by 600w. Pretty "green" but I'm getting the hang of it. Think next grow will yield decent.

This is how I set my tent up. There's a cooltube without its reflector under the adjustawing.

picture.php

I'll be back when lights on to show how I built light traps for the filtered intakes. The room that my tent stands in is lit up at irregular hours. Later!

Latest posts

Latest posts