What's new

Secret Citrus

dargo

Not got time to do anything other that upload a few secret citrus photos (hope you dont mind me posting in your thread SaH)

There on about day 30 but had been under CFL's where it was very cold, repoted the 2 girls after they showed sex (day 22 under the cfls, would have been much sooner had I had them under the MH or DS) they are both starting to shoot up as flowering begins.

I kept the 2 dudes in the yogurt pots, both are colored one more so than the other. il add somebetter photos and some more info later, aslong as im not crashing this thred?

Attachments

• Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries Dargo.......

They are under a 24/7 600w HPS system right now but that may change as I am trying to decide if I want a new 1000w Baddass ballast or not. If I do get it i'll bump some them up to 800w and move the 600w to something else.

You can see by the picture what they are getting to eat. I am giving them the 3/4 nutes as I am making 7.5 gallon batches but using 10 gallons of water.

S_a_H

Attachments

• SCA (5).JPG
    SCA (5).JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 19
  • SCA (4).jpg
    SCA (4).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 11
  • SCA (3).jpg
    SCA (3).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 15
  • SCA (2).jpg
    SCA (2).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 14
  • SCA.JPG
    SCA.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 19

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
EXCELLENT! How many females did you end up with?? out of how many beans? and from what population? A or K?

SGS

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EXCELLENT! How many females did you end up with?? out of how many beans? and from what population? A or K?

SGS

I label my pictures and these are the "A" group when the light comes on for the "K" group i'll get some of those they are getting 600w HPS but on 18/6. SCA & SCK

35 seeds from group "A" giving me 16 males and 19 females.

35 seeds from group "K" giving me 15 males and 20 females.

70 seeds = 31 males and 39 females.

S_a_H

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Amazing setup Sah, hopefully one day ill have something similar... Cant wait to see how much you harvest from 39 SC females!

homebrew420

Wow. that is pretty sweet. Do you folks make seeds on most runs you do? it would seem necessary if you liked a particular strain. Looks good so far

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so what are your thoughts on them so far sah, or is it too early to say? :)

MC

I think they are at this point looking let nice and strong plants but now everything is the yield and potency test.

I just made up a 75 liter batch of food.

300ml Iguana Bloom
150ml Bud Factor X
150ml Bud Candy
150ml Rhino Skin
150ml Voodoo
150ml Bud Ignitor

S_a_H

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
I never used those Type of newst on them, So i hope they LIKE IT! 100% Organic is how they were grown and bred. Im very interested in the results with these newts.

SGS

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like i'm in time for the show
Looking good S_a_H, i'm pulling up a chair for the show i have my:lurk:
I'm going to try some Auto's myself soon for the first time so i'm here looking for any tips i may need to know
Cheers
shaun

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is K-Group further along under T5's......but there is a total of 5000w's of veg light in the whole room.

So far neither group is showing any signs of not liking my nutes.....:thank you:

S_a_H

Attachments

• SC -K- Group.jpg
    SC -K- Group.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PIC 1764
    PIC 1764
    56.2 KB · Views: 28
  • SC -K- Group (3).jpg
    SC -K- Group (3).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 17
  • SC -K- Group (4).jpg
    SC -K- Group (4).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SC -K- Group (5).jpg
    SC -K- Group (5).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 17

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh man, they are looking very healthy and happy!

Are you getting any hints of citrus from them yet?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Wow 5000watts of t5, now thats some veg light! Your plants look perfect, they are gonna start looking reeeeeal nice in a couple weeks

Keep up the good growing!

*mr.mike*

I know this is a SC thread, but please, could you sneak in a few more of the G13xHPxLR? Pleeeze? And yeah, nice, clean lab area!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow 5000watts of t5, now thats some veg light! Your plants look perfect, they are gonna start looking reeeeeal nice in a couple weeks

Keep up the good growing!

Well there is 14 216w T5's for a total of 3024 and 5 400w CMH lights. Right now there is about 4-6 inches between the T5's and we are thinking of tightening that up and trying to get 2-3 more 4 light T5 fixtures crammed in there. Its looking like this whole place maybe converted to just a veg place and another site for the blooming areas.

The lights for the G13 x HP x LR are going to go off before I can finish up here for today. I'll try tomorrow.....

S_a_H