What's new

Secret Citrus

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
YIKES MOLD! sucks about your wall bro! just be careful that mold isnt good for you at all! You really shouldnt smoke moldy weed so hope it doesnt get on the buds, even now i wouldnt smoke them but Im a clean freak.

Is there anyway you can vent the extra moisture outside and pull some warm air into the room, this would dry out the air and fix this mold problem on your plants at least, your wall is prolly doomed.

Would LOVE to see them in a greenhouse! They can get a lot bigger when you put them in larger pots I recommend a 3 gallon, nothing bigger then that tho.

SGS

Hope you dont mind me adding another photo.

The 2 girls I got going are only in 2L pots and are starting to suffer ph problem that only a repot would fix but I dont have any space anywhere for a larger pot, my cabs are wall to wall full!

I also have a MASSIVE damp problem in my house, I swear the back wall is about to colapse :( you can see the mold on the leaves in the photo, im doing what I can to keep it off the plants, but now its coming through the walls of the hps cab im fighting a losing battle :(

however, even with both the above problems they are soldiering on and both starting to fatten up :D they would do well in deep square pots, 4 per ft2

I got a dirty cold so cant smell my girls so unsure on there scent

dargo

I pulled everything out the cupboard today, got 3 big fans and 2 x 1200w electric heaters in threre, the heat from them is very dry. il leave it like that for 48 hours, then im going to see what I can do to hold the mold back for another 8ish weeks.

I dont smoke moldy bud, especialy not this mold!! however I will smoke BHO/QWISO made from it so il grow them untill there finished or they die, either way there is plenty of fat heads trichs all over them and I cant see them go to waste!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
are those fans sucking in new dry air or pushing out the old humid air??

You have to evacuate the rooms air and replace it with dry. If you just blow the current air around and heat it, it will just make a very hot humid room that will make the mold explode into more growth. Sorry if i misunderstand your setup, just looking out for ya bud.

SGS

I pulled everything out the cupboard today, got 3 big fans and 2 x 1200w electric heaters in threre, the heat from them is very dry. il leave it like that for 48 hours, then im going to see what I can do to hold the mold back for another 8ish weeks.

I dont smoke moldy bud, especialy not this mold!! however I will smoke BHO/QWISO made from it so il grow them untill there finished or they die, either way there is plenty of fat heads trichs all over them and I cant see them go to waste!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Updates real soon...still am dealing with the flu.

S_a_H

Looking forward to seeing the SC, i believe they are around the same age as the PB i have going atm... how old are they again? Refresh my mem...

Hope ya feel better soon sah!:flu: (lol a flu smiley!)

uptosumpn

Veteran
yeah, what sgs said.....^^

And it's going around everywhere, (Flu)...crazy weather across the country....get well soon.. the plants need you.. ;)

very nice grow u got there Sah, i always enjoy reading your grows, all those different autos makes the corners of my mouth water. hope u feel better from flu! take care and happy farming

J

joejusttyped

This could be the wrong place to ask but is paypal accepted on seedbay? I have a good feeling its not but i figure it doesnt hurt to ask.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
SaH where you at dude??? Hope you doing ok with that FLU bug you got.. hope to see you soon.

SGS

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
I have talked to SaH guys! He is still around no worries! Lets all toke a fatty while hes gone! :joint:

SGS