What's new

Second 400w DR60 Multi-Strain Grow Show!

nnep

Your soil always looks tooo dry for me how come?? And the humidifier you still need it?? My humidity went ryte up after a good watering. Plants look great. What day are we at??

Day 18. As for the soil, the top layer drys out almost without hours of watering with the 400w system, however the deeper soil remains moist for a few days after. If i would water each time the top of the soil felt dry i would overwater and it would slow plant growth.

Some growers actually even wait until the plants show signs of underwatering to water, it's a way of min/maxing things. I don't like to do this but it works for some.

I'm not sure if i still need the humidifier, i've been too lazy to turn it off and observe the results. One of these days i'll reevaluate it, i know that the tent stays constantly at 45-50 RH though which is great.

hashit

Yea, it's best to let the soil dry out so that the roots can grow. If it's always moist, then they wont go searching for water, thus not grow.

ibjamming

Veteran
Thanks!

The tent is 24"x24"55" the one i plan to get for flowering will be 39.6"x 39.6"x72"

It'll be tight in there with 5 plants...but much better than if you'd have stayed with that little one...

You've got a green thumb...

nnep

ibjamming Yeah, i may only veg 3 or so now and let the others grow out a bit, i haven't decided. Also thanks :)

11/5

All ladies just recieved a good watering with full strength nutes, i think they can handle it now. I have come to the conclusion that the WR1 is a mutant. The spindly leaves she was displaying before has only gotten worse and the top of the plant is insanely jarbled now. I won't toss it but i don't have high hopes for her. The PK has turned into the power plant, beautiful indica pheno with a gorgeous structure.

Below is the WR1
picture.php

picture.php

The PK
picture.php

nnep

11/7

Semi-big update. I finally got around to purchasing my new flower grow tent, it's absolutely huge. It's two models up from the tent i use for Veg, it should allow lots of room for flower. At the moment i just switched all my gear to my biggest tent while i wait to buy a new light for my veg tent. I'll probably go with a 250W, maybe another 400, i haven't decided yet. All the exhaust/ducting has been setup and is just waiting for the new duct fan i have on order. Temps in the big tent without exhaust is about 83~ at the moment.

I have 15 new beans on the way to throw into germination, so hopefully i'll have lots of updates for you!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Roortokeage

Hey nnep any pics?? I updated my babies. What do you think???

Do you feed your plants when they are in week one and 2? Or there is enuff nutes in the soil for UPTO that much time? THanks

nnep

Hey nnep any pics?? I updated my babies. What do you think???

Do you feed your plants when they are in week one and 2? Or there is enuff nutes in the soil for UPTO that much time? THanks

I'll take a look, i haven't been around a ton lately. For week 1 and 2 just give water a few times a week, the soil has plenty of nutrients for the first month or so of growth. I usually start nutes at week 2.

UnknownProphet Thanks for stopping by, yeah i like to document just about everything, i have plenty of time and figure why not. I hope others can learn from what i've learned. When i was new to growing i would have killed for a detailed grow diary that i could compare my grow to.

hashit

Now THATS a flowering room! Man, you have me thinking about buying two tents and placing them in my closet...they can both fit in there easily! Whats the dimensions of the flowering tent (maybe you mentioned it before but I cant seen to find it)? I check my user panel to see if you have diary updates like 10 times a day! lol good work man...

M

Mr-B

Your soil always looks tooo dry for me how come??

Rotoleakage: it seems like you've been picking apart my bro nnep's grow, plants, camera ect ect for the past few pages.
This is nneps journal and you need to respect it as such. I don't remember him asking the forums advice and if he did, you really have no business giving it.

Your setup isn't even on the same level as his.

I mean seriously?
01429.JPG

M

Mr-B

^ I wanted to post the same thing but I ignored it lol.

I mean come on!
Those plants look fugly as hell. Looks like more than one deficiency is at play in there.
PC fans held up with twine, twine tied directly to the bulbs and a wiring job that looks as if a 4th grader put it together.

If I were this guy, I would be figuring out how to fix my own stuff before giving advice, especially critical advice.

B

M

Minnesota Nice

Congrats on picking up another tent nnep...your 400w will LOVE it in there!

So now that you can run perpetual do think you'll be taking any cuttings of these? All your plants look very happy. Cheers!

Roortokeage

Rotoleakage: it seems like you've been picking apart my bro nnep's grow, plants, camera ect ect for the past few pages.
This is nneps journal and you need to respect it as such. I don't remember him asking the forums advice and if he did, you really have no business giving it.

Your setup isn't even on the same level as his.

I mean seriously?

Umm I am here to help sir. Do I care about that grow or setup NO. My briother fucked it up and did it wrong. I also got 2 ounces off those plant DRY. So yeah I did a Real Goood Job. Do you know who I am NO. DO you know what I do NO. SO sir please dont start running your mouth and talking shit until you got your answers.

this is the 2nd site now that is disrespectful and has alot to say. We are all here to do the same fucking thing. That is to grow sum free fuckin bud. So if you want to say sumthing why
And I think that Nnep can speak for himself. Im sure he is a Big Boy. :thanks: