What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for the Best OG (Biker Kush V2.0)

Team Sift

Looking good, remember they will blast off when you flip them.
Didn't realise the SBC had Banana OG in it, cool.
(I did grow some before but got all males, only 3 plants though)

ipot

I gave the two big ones sul-po-mag 1tea per gallon. It looks like they could be starting mg def. and they also need it for flowering.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I am thinking the BK v2 are mag hogs. I haven't posted pics of mine yet because they are showing heavy mag deficiency. I have a completely unrelated seed that came up in one of the BK containers and it doesn't show symptoms at all. I don't have access to sulpomag so it's Epsom salts for mine, foliar feed and soil drench!

ipot

The sul-po-mag did what I was expecting. :peacock:
They are both praying

otQYSRW.jpg

3 more days of veg.....

ipot

I am thinking the BK v2 are mag hogs. I haven't posted pics of mine yet because they are showing heavy mag deficiency. I have a completely unrelated seed that came up in one of the BK containers and it doesn't show symptoms at all. I don't have access to sulpomag so it's Epsom salts for mine, foliar feed and soil drench!

The kosher kush was the same way. I think it maybe an og lineage thing. Kosher wanted calcium heavy as well. Biker was showing some calcium issues before I did 5g repot could have been from stress but I doubt it.

I got the sul-po-mag off amazon.

Yeah I topped at the 5th node then keep topping and tieing down from there. I would do an in tent scrog but I like to take them out too much. lol.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Ok thanx, I am beginning to understand why you want to tweak your soil mix relative to the OGs. I have high cal lime, pretty close to aragonite, thankfully I have not yet seen any calcium deficiency.

ipot

The clones fell and got mixed up and broke a branch off the smallest one. It was a good branch too. So I made more clones. I picked up a forum cut gsc. Kirkwood is on the list. I want to try hellraiser too.

ipot

10/8/16

"Yellow Light"

2yC5x5R.jpg

I gave the two big ones 2 teaspoons of high p bat guano and bone fish meal.

ipot

Clones wilted over really bad when I moved them under 600 mh turned down to 300w. Looking bad. Only could have been the light.

I soaked the rapid rooters and removed them from the tent. They are starting to point back up. They wilted over in around 5 hours. They were praying before that.

Last edited:

ipot

They look good to me, why you say that, you want more praying leaves?

Here is that clone thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224838

damn it took you long enough to post that perlite thread.lol.

The new growth isnt deep green its turning lighter. It could be from the hps. The drooping is from me not being accurate with the watering prob the hps too. I want to make an automatic watering system that uses a soil moister meter and waters at parameters I set.