What's new

ScrOG Hawaiian snow & AUH#2

2-COOH

I had a change of approach with the way I work with the net – instead of leading the stretching stems forward into new zones of the net, I used the stems length to lift the lower buds towards the surface.
im not too clear about what you mean about "using the stems lenght to lift the lower buds"...could you explain more?THANKS!

looks awesome! cant wait!
picture.php

damn those skinny fingers are pretty:artist:

fatass

Instead of leading the top of the stem further into the net, I used the new growth to pull up the stem beneath the net
a.jpg

The timer accident made the buds airy I hope the will get denser again

fatass

Day 42

Day 42

TG looks like things started to get back on a track. :dance013:

As I open the tent zipper a nice cloud of sweet smell hits me – mostly coming form the HS which is flowering madly – the AUH2 still got a long way to go…
Besides the smell stretching is back with full power.
I’m almost out of net space, however the higher stems are in the screen’s frame – which is a good position not to disturb lower buds.
I stopped bending the HS – I do some tying around to lead the higher buds to where I want them to be but in general I stopped pulling it down.

The AUH2 on the other hand is very stretchy and will be stretchy for at least another 8 weeks – so it still gets pulled under the net.
I do plan to harvest the HS first and have some more net space for the AUH for its last weeks– but there is still at least 5-6 weeks till harvest will be a concern.

I got me a new RO system – and flushed each lady with 30 liter (8 gl) of fresh RO water - till I got EC reading of 0.8 from the runoff water (started at 1.4).

The HS takes a lot less food then the AUH2.
I water every 48 hours, 2 Liter for the HS & 4 for the AUH2 (0.5 and 1 gallon).
– When I get to the next watering and stick my finger inside the bottom holes of the pot and find the HS humid while the AUH2’s is really dry.

I feed the HS with 1.3 EC of “real nuts” Bio-Grow(8-2-6) and Bio-Bloom (2-6-3.5) - 1:1 and then add the additives – Alg-A-Mic, TopMax & Bio-Heaven and get to 1.8 EC

For the AUH2 I give her another half dosage of Bio-Grow per liter and get to 1.9

The RO water are acidic – they start with 6.3 PH before I add nuts,
I’ve got GHE PH-UP which I don’t like - it that is raising the EC with 0.1– besides I don’t think it is organic…

The CFL lower buds

HorseMouth

I love checking in on this grow. You have got it pegged! Thanks for the detail feeding schedule, I'm always trying to learn something new and you phrase it so I understand.

Good Luck with next few budding weeks.

fatass

Hi Horse :wave:
Be careful from what you learn – I’m no sure I’m doing the right thing…

Ina mater of fact if some one can explain me the basic concepts of NPK and what’s right for the different phases – I’ll be very grateful

fatass

Making Hash

Making Hash

Since I cannot get a decent smoke around here- not even for money, I decided to forget about the hassle and make ice hash from all the leaves I trimmed.
It was a small amount of leaves and not top quality, many big yellow fan leaves and some with nut burnings - I also took the LR2 leaves but there were very few

From the 25 micron I got 1.5 gram of super fine quality sativa hash.
The 45 sack produced 0.5 micron of OK hash & the 70 sack gave another 1.5 gram of couch lock not so pleasant 1.5 gram of hash.

Smoked it all before I found my camera :joint:

I cannot wait till I get to smoke some hash from real harvest leaves…

HorseMouth

I make early hash to satisfy myself ALL the time. The next batch with sugar leaves will be better.

Nicely Done!

fatass

More trouble,
The HPS light went out – It might be the bulb but I suspect the ballast’s starter…
Till I’ll get to a shop tomorrow I backed them up with 2 CFLs.
I think that this is the second day the hps fails – according to the temps reading – however the lower CFLs went on so they weren’t in total darkness -

Besides that everything is looking good.
I tried to push the HS with some more nuts but looks like she doesn’t like it, not a big eater…
The AUH on the other had looks like she can take whatever you’ll give her.
Some real shaped flowers started to form on the AUH2 – she is still getting bent.

I actually got nice bouquets of buds – I hope they survive with all these accidents.
pics are comming soon

fatass

The girls start to shine, get sticky and sticky.
By the book the HS has 3 more weeks to go
&thumb=1[/img][/url]

This bud grew under the net with CFLs - I checked it with my microscope - most of it is milky and I even spotted some reds trichomes - I think I'll cut it off soon to keep my spirit up till harvest time

The AUH2 is also looking good – it has more time to go thou...
I had to untie the main cola to get this pictures - look how it is L shaped

It is also getting very icy

2-COOH

most of it is milky and I even spotted some reds trichomes -

ahh that must have lit you up! i love sampy samps, especially when you need to smoke bad! ive smoked plenty of totally wet samples n gotten nice and blazed!
So is that where you been getting lit off the samples? :jump:

haxi

Nice man!
Do you have Any outdoor hawaiian snow pics?
I'm also growing it (outdoor guerilla), she's so beautiful.
Check my thread

Stay green.

Peace :rasta:

i just threw a hawaiian snow seed into germination going to make it into a mom for when i harvest and start up again...going to try to fill my lil tent full to try to reach 1gpw

fatass

ahh that must have lit you up! i love sampy samps, especially when you need to smoke bad! ive smoked plenty of totally wet samples n gotten nice and blazed!
So is that where you been getting lit off the samples? :jump:
Actually I was to stingy to cut them off…
Instead I took some more leaves and made nice hash that kept me for few hits
Strange thing is that the lower buds – that get their light from the CFL look denser then those above…

fatass

Nice man!
Do you have Any outdoor hawaiian snow pics?
I'm also growing it (outdoor guerilla), she's so beautiful.
Check my thread

Stay green.

Peace :rasta:

Hi haxi :wave:

Your grow is awesome - I’m going to keep an eye on your thread.
I have a GHS “The Church” and an AH1 growing outdoors – I hope I’ll have some pictures soon

2-COOH

Actually I was to stingy to cut them off…
Instead I took some more leaves and made nice hash that kept me for few hits
Strange thing is that the lower buds – that get their light from the CFL look denser then those above…
Stingy? sounds like awesome will-power dude! CFLS grow some tight nug, they will surprise you. maybe those lower buds are closer to the light and getting more even though its low watt.
dude ive smoked wet leaves too ;)
keep up the great work!

Latest posts

Latest posts