What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

herbgreen

Veteran
It would be quite a different story.... maybe if he didnt forget for 3 months

Lose your order

When it finally arrives w/zero germ, zero reply and collective shrug and gasp...Very Nice

Start a Schizo seed vendors Anonymous Already, would ya?:pimp3:

Not this again

Makes me wonder what drugs people really take....must be somethin' good

Does wonders for the ego, apparently

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Appreciate the input. Burning Bush sounded like the perfect plant for tent run sog. I'm very hopeful everything arrives. I have 2 months before my current run is harvested, so no big hurry.
Right now is seed selling Season for 2023 and jus t like you many people are buying seeds now. Seed vendors may be very busy too.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor

zSkeletoRz

Just wanted to update here. I just now heard back from Dan. Unfortunately the last pack of Burning Bush was sent with the wrong order so mine was overlooked. Dan is currently traveling, says he has a pack of Burning Bush that he can send but not for 5-6 weeks. So my options are a refund or to pick something else (up to $100) and they can ship those immediately.

So situation isn't ideal, but I have a reply and options.

herbgreen

Veteran
Glad you had some luck!

It seems one debacle after another w/charles

We have actually been waiting years for the Colombian and Acapulco Gold

Its so sketchy ordering and super spendy... I'll just get'em whenever

He knows he's sketchy!

Why have any lag And customer service issues?

Too Cool for school...That's what

..............insult deleted by Mod..............

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkStorm

Glad you had some luck!

It seems one debacle after another w/charles

We have actually been waiting years for the Colombian and Acapulco Gold

Its so sketchy ordering and super spendy... I'll just get'em whenever

He knows he's sketchy!

Why have any lag And customer service issues?

Too Cool for school...That's what

Get to rappin' w/Sam Skunkman and all This fame and Fortune

....why do we ignore the red flags?

x
Wasn that colombian gold released as a worked version were it had a touch of something else in it.... Same with most of the types like opc, hoya bac ect ect.... Id prefer to see them released pure...some of the pictures of charles's clones of the types were really good....

bonghopper

I'm working on Ultra Early Love Potion, the more desirable plants to me are lemon only with no funk/rubber and small resin heads, the seed colours of these are quite dark, does anyone know what colour the SMCG seeds are? I presume it was also the 'worked'/hybridised SMCG used originally for UEL. Any details on what's in there?

Billy Hill

Hello everyone, just checking to see if anyone has received their order yet from the first shipment on March 21st. TIA

zSkeletoRz

Hello everyone, just checking to see if anyone has received their order yet from the first shipment on March 21st. TIA
Mine didn't ship. I was missed and ended up getting the love potion as a replacement. They're supposed to ship by Wednesday this week. I know others who ordered as well but haven't heard of anyone recieving their order yet. Jamaica to Canada/US could take a while.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
You have never been to Jamaica have you?

In Jamaica, all of the urgency and immediacy that we live with in NA and Europe does not exist. Chill and give them time to make it good. :rasta:

But of course, the chorus of naysayers will just agree with you . . . :rolleyes:

zSkeletoRz

You have never been to Jamaica have you?

In Jamaica, all of the urgency and immediacy that we live with in NA and Europe does not exist. Chill and give them time to make it good. :rasta:

But of course, the chorus of naysayers will just agree with you . . . :rolleyes:
It's been almost a month since I sent payment. Twice I've been told my order would ship, yet it hasn't. So I'm calling it a loss. I have serious doubts anything will arrive. I'm not chasing anyone around to get what I paid for. I hope you get your order.

BuckeyeGreen

I think he has run this scam about four times. It’s always the same old story. Hey guys I’m starting something new. We’ve been working hard creating all of these new strains. Release will be in a month or so. Order now and they will start shipping at some future, yet to be determined date.
A couple connected people might get some gear and that helps lure in the suckers. People order, they don’t get their gear, he gets trashed, runs off with the dough and then he disappears. Returns out of the blue later on down the road and runs the same game over again. I do believe they call that Scamming. Don’t fall for it people.

Last edited: