What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

zSkeletoRz

Judging from what he has posted on the Scott FB page, I don't think that that will be an issue once he sorts out his distribution network. :rasta:

Happy growing everyone!
Oh I upset Charles. I didn't post the message he sent me. Hopefully it blows over though. There's still a half dozen of his strains I need. Probably another pack or two of love potion too.

• Haha
Reactions: Rgd

little-soldier

Im in Quebec and just received my seeds today guys. From now on we need to turn this thread around and post pictures of the final products as a thank you to Charles for preserving these genetics.
Peace

Attachments

• E6736DFD-9BC2-4B87-9179-B3802684180D.jpeg
    E6736DFD-9BC2-4B87-9179-B3802684180D.jpeg
    456.4 KB · Views: 93

acespicoli

I have a friend in Canada that sends 100s packs and for some reason its SLOWWWW......
Why international shipping is delayed there ??? In and Out, no idea

jahshaka

Well well well. Got this today. Jamaica Jamaica. Corr was a wait and i left him alone just took the mans word and figured if he screwed me then let karma deal with it. As most should do. Makes for a peaceful life that approach.

Dan is good stuff just postal issues. Not really the mans fault there. I'd encourage all to exercise some patience. I will say this. Its half the order I expect that was most likely shipped as two. Waiting on a reply currently

Attachments

• IMG-9833.jpg
    IMG-9833.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 53

zSkeletoRz

Well well well. Got this today. Jamaica Jamaica. Corr was a wait and i left him alone just took the mans word and figured if he screwed me then let karma deal with it. As most should do. Makes for a peaceful life that approach.

Dan is good stuff just postal issues. Not really the mans fault there. I'd encourage all to exercise some patience. I will say this. Its half the order I expect that was most likely shipped as two. Waiting on a reply currently
Caution should always be taken. With the economy falling ever farther down the shitter, people are more and more willing to do things to get one over on others.

I'm quite happy this has come through. I've waited 20 years to grow some of the old strains that I get to grow now.

I also now have room to run the love potion when it arrives.

Attachments

• 20230508_192604.jpg
    20230508_192604.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52

lowridersa

"but from what I see Charles has put everything into this....all his past work, present, future he has put everything into this project..."
Without a doubt, I have been following him for sometime and in fairly regular contact. The man is in the thick of it, post harvest, in a simmering sun. I see in the threads his seeds are arriving to their customers and I think we can all be assured, most, if not all orders will be sent shortly. Lets hope one of our legendary breeders will be able to continue to deliver is great work. All in good time gents.

Tynehead Tom

Hey all, fantastic news that the glitches seem to be getting ironed out. Some of my fellow Canadian's have been landing packs and I see them on diferent forums from different users I trust. When i spend $$$ on beans it is always a big deal as money is tight and my wife would have my balls if I spent several hundred and saw no return haha. She is a Bosnian Serb...... maybe I was nuts marrying her LOL
Will have to see how much birthday cash I get this month ...... my gofundme is......
hahaha just kidding.
I'll reach out to dan and see if and what is still availlable.

RobFromTX

Im in Quebec and just received my seeds today guys. From now on we need to turn this thread around and post pictures of the final products as a thank you to Charles for preserving these genetics.
Peace
Where did you snag those? Id love to try his gear. that pink kush sounds fantastic

acespicoli

Heard a interesting twist once,,, instead of selling seeds one company decided to sell pictures of the plant or bud like a postcard picture,,,no more problems? ;) pretty sure no pic is mailed just seed

Next time the cc company asks what im selling ...post cards
very expensive autographed postcards...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I must admit that I have struggled (so far) with this grow but despite my best efforts – THEY LIVE! 3 x Burning Bush regs – a freebie from SeedBay three years ago. I started them a few weeks back before the orders started arriving. I had too many duds but that may have been my 'plating' regimen or poor storage here or elsewhere, so I certainly can't blame anyone but myself. And then, to top it off, I tried to drown this bunch with over-watering . . . but I caught it in time and got a bit smarter and they are coming around now. :rolleyes:

3-plants.jpg

little-soldier

I must admit that I have struggled (so far) with this grow but despite my best efforts – THEY LIVE! 3 x Burning Bush regs – a freebie from SeedBay three years ago. I started them a few weeks back before the orders started arriving. I had too many duds but that may have been my 'plating' regimen or poor storage here or elsewhere, so I certainly can't blame anyone but myself. And then, to top it off, I tried to drown this bunch with over-watering . . . but I caught it in time and got a bit smarter and they are coming around now. :rolleyes:

View attachment 18843074
This is usually why i start my seeds in little styrofoam cups. No way to overwater that way.