What's new

SCARED TO DEATH.. HELP

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
My kid who is 15 knew where some medical marijuana was in a house because he saw it and was GAVEN some for free by some one close to the person that lived at the residence where it was, he then a week later told a friend or two where it was, so the kids and my kid decided to perform a robbery or burgeralize the place but one kid went in while one stayed out side the window my son was on the phone 200 ft or so talking to the person at the window.
What kind of punishment LAW wise can he get in to..
my guess is
Recieving Stolen Medicene
And a apprientence in a crime that he didnt litterly commit or w/e its called im scared to death the person they stole it from came to are doorstep.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He can be arrested for a felony burglary.

How do you figure he didn't do the crime? It sounds like he planned it when he told the others where it was and stood lookout. If he doesn't get arrested you need to kick his ass for stealing someone's meds and being a thief.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
even if he was just a lookout he can be charged the same as the person who actually went in the house .and i hope you gave the kid a knuckle sandwich for doing stupid shit

G

Conspiricacy is just as bad as the crime in the laws eyes. Stealing meds is not just illeagle it is nasty.

U

ureapwhatusow

Thas some heavy sh1t

If it were my son, I would first ccontact the person he robbed and try to negotiate compnesation of the medicine

I would punish the boy for the summer, make him earn a summer worht of dough and give the money to you to pay for the weed you give back and then the extra if any make him donate.

I would also contact his friends parents and tell them what happend and tell them the kids should not associate with eachother for at lesser the ssummer

if you dont make a real big deal of this AND show him how to get things the wants the right way you gonna spend your life wathcing him take the "low road"

would I let my 15 year old smoke pot? If he had cancer or a bad as disease, yeah with a doctors recommendation otheres NO FUCKING WAY

I am a firm believer that NOONE should use mind altering substances until their body and mind has matured, barring medical necessity

While some younger kids expperiment without any blatant issues comming from it, whats the benefits from doing drugs that young? unless of course there are medical reasons

R

Raistlin Majere

sounds like the same stupid shyt i would have done at 15(yeah i was a no good punk kid :spank: )
are the cops already involved ?
i would contact the person robbed and try to smooth shyt out FAST
and beat the boys ass real good

norcal_sourD

Def. should come down on his ass HARD! Set an example so he doesn't do it again cuz next time they may be home & he may get shot, stabbed,or beaten
@ the very least.... :cuss:

Okay I know it's your son, but let's get REAL here buddy.
I love the way you sugar coat the story.

Basically what you just said was:

Your 15 year old was hanging out with someone at a house that neither of them lived in or owned. They were snooping around and found a bag of pot. The one kid say yeah take some, so and so won't mind, it's cool, so your kid took some.

Then HE was the mastermind and the one who obviously planned the felony.
If anything he is the one they will go after hardest, even though the other kids were the ones on the property.

NOw, if all three could keep quiet...errr.....at 15 years old, the whole high school already knows, you got a knock on your door...you just OUTED your son on a PUBLIC board.

Best advice so far donate some nice meds to them and hope for the best

Ajunta Pall

You got to play this carefully. If the person who was robbed has no idea who did it, then you stand a good chance of getting your son in the trouble you wish to avoid. The person robbed might not have called the cops. The cops may have figured they have better things to do than track down stolen pot if they recieved a call. Since most pigs do not like pot and think that the voters are retards for approving med mj.

Yes the burden is on you to discipline your kid, because if he gets charged, guess who is going to foot all legal expenses and fines. That's right you and your wife, baby momma, or whoever.

If I were you I would seperate him from his little partners in crime before they try something like that again and this time only be confronted by the homeowner. If any violence follows then the cops will sure care about those crimes, and your son and his little punk friends could face charges like home invasion or something. And now a days, 15 is old enough for the courts to certify him as an adult.

I'm not trying to come down on you, but you are the parent and it is your responsibility to put an end to this. The sooner you do, than the sooner life is better for you and your family.

Greens

To tell you the truth, I hope your son gets charged with something pretty major. Stealing someone's medicine? He's lucky he didn't get really hurt...

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

He's lucky he didn't get really hurt...
aye my thoughts excatly....cause i know from the dogs to the guns to me..someone trying to steal my meds would have a real shitty day....hope you beat your kids ass...peace az

Y

yamaha_1fan

HerbGlaze said:
My kid who is 15 knew where some medical marijuana was in a house because he saw it and was GAVEN some for free by some one close to the person that lived at the residence where it was, he then a week later told a friend or two where it was, so the kids and my kid decided to perform a robbery or burgeralize the place but one kid went in while one stayed out side the window my son was on the phone 200 ft or so talking to the person at the window.
What kind of punishment LAW wise can he get in to..
my guess is
Recieving Stolen Medicene
And a apprientence in a crime that he didnt litterly commit or w/e its called im scared to death the person they stole it from came to are doorstep.

Conspiracy
Possession of marijuana
Theft
And he surely would be charged with being a dumb ass

I dont think he would get burglary of a dwelling as burglary does not actually mean stealing. It is the act of entering a structure unlawfully. He never entered, he was outside. For example you are your girlies house and she wont open the door. You force your way in, thats burglary of an occupied dwelling even though you didnt steal anything.

BTW burglary of an ocupied dwelling is very serious. The law does not like it. They feel like you entering someones home while they are home is potential for a huge diaster.

I cant understand your post. Did the victim come to your door? Either way you need to make your son accountable. Maybe not by the law but by one hell of an ass whooping. My kid would be cutting his grass all summer and washing his cars as well.

I know its your son but dont think by any means he was an innocent part in this just since he was on the phone. He was a fucking lookout. You dont straighten him out now, hes going to get shot. let me catch him sneaking in my window, and you'll be planning a funeral.

Nip this now or you'll be burying him or getting patted down every time you see him.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the eyes of the law he is just as guilty of entering the building as the ones that did.

The Bling

Is it just me or is this sounding like a little more than a little bit of pot

I would go and talk to them honestly and make your kid pay his debt! with intrest

It sounds like some serious parenting needs to take place. Your kid shouldn't be smoking weed at 15. Do you condone it? I sure hope not. 15 is far to young to have a clue let alone be allowed to freely smoke weed. Then a burgulary? I would be more concerned about disciplining my child than worrying what the legal system would do to him/her. It sounds like your child is heading down the road to prision. I hope you head him off at the pass and have a serious discussion on life. Smoking weed and enjoying life is a good thing but there definitely needs to be boundaries.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HerbGlaze if you cant be honest with yourself and face the fact that your kid is a thief how will you help him become honest. He is just as responsible as the kid that went inside. Only difference was he didnt have the balls to go inside so he got his dummy buddy to do it. Face up !!

acidnI_livE

well i smoked at that age and its not the same as amsoking now . i used to be a "thingish type" weed smoker you know that one kid who thinks he's a badass caseu he smoke and hangs out with a bunch of others who smoke and do other drugs and it is a lifestyle that needs to be broken, quick. i got charged with a burglary before and it is a felony of the 2nd degree and holds 2-8 years for each count of burlary.

now im older and wiser and also a grower and appreciate pot as something sacred and i truely believe it os okay if you let your son smoke as long as you teach the proper way to be a responsibel smoker, ya know like be a hippy kid not a thug robber.

and i assume you are a grower arent you well 98% sure you are one. and just put yourself into this poor grower shoes, who your son stole from. what would you have done to the robbers?? idda shot em dead all of em and come out on the porch dumping at the lookout. me and my mini's aint gone miss (mini-14 and mini-30 fanatic)

now if the law aint involved yet id schedule a time of day for the grower to come over and watch you beat on your sons ass with a belt over your knee for at least 15 min a day for 8-9.5 weeks. the average flowering cycle.lol i wuld do that you never know it might lead to somehow a nice relationship with another grower.