What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

saving yourself for marriage

Igignokt

HAHAHAHA

good thread! lived in SLC for the summer...tell me about it! although I managed to get mine from the others I was with, non-locals (aka mormons)
I saw so many HOTTIES walking around downtown SLC late night (I thought they looked very down on drinking)... I bet that would have been the single most frustrating thing, trying to get ass at a bar in SLC. I bet you'd spend 20 nights talking to a single girl all night at the bar and get denied still

I've thought about this too...I used to want to save myself for marriage, but then again I also couldn't wait to have sex... then I did, and then you just throw it around a lot more...definitely loses sanctity

My last gf sucked in bed despite being pretty cool (tho kinda a bitch to others), and had awesome orgasms..you definitely think twice about who you're with when quality of sex is a factor

idk, saving your self for marriage is pointless cause chances of you marrying another virgin are VERY SLIM..and then it's tradeoffs. would you want to sacrifice picking from a sea of sluts or just settling for a girl cause shes a virgin, not necessarily that she's an amazing person

sex, so good but so terrible

the Rock

how would you know what the woman is all about if you didnt have sex before marriage=it could be the biggest disappointment of your life, Sexual satisfaction is a key to happy relationship. My wife has approx 8-10 orgasms to my one,what if it were the opposite,would she be happy,I think not We have been married 24 years and sex keeps getting better,like the previous guy said"test drive a car before you buy it"

C

Cookie monster

Its funny people who actually have morals get ridiculed, you've all been brainwashed into this male culture that all the cool guys are getting tail non stop. Its pretty sickening. Life isn't all about earthly pleasure...

The people who actually have morals??? I really don't think that believing in saving yourself for marriage is any indication of a person having morals
i know more people who slept around before they were married and who aren't religious that have more morals in their little finger than anyone of a religious persuasion.

And i don't think anybody is dumb enough to swallow half the crap these people who get laid every night spout.

And brainwashing....well i'll leave that to the pro's who write/wrote all those religious texts that define what is moral or immoral.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The way I look at it is Chimps get to go around screwing each other whatever, whenever. Why can't I? It's natural to want to have sex. It's unnatural to withhold a basic survival instinct because of something some dude said eons ago. Eat and screw, guys that's what it all comes down to anyway. Marriage is saved for when you find the ONE that you can eat and screw the rest of your life with. Until that point....Munch, munch and hump, hump. We are part of the animal kingdom not some deities.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Saving yourself for marriage is perfectly fine. But, being a cock-tease with your titties laying all over some guys bed when you won't bang him is completely unacceptable. Toss the wacko dude....she's probably a complete head case anyways. I wouldn't even try to hang out with brainwashed people. She wants to be a Mormon, but she's not...otherwise she would be a mouth virgin too.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its funny people who actually have morals get ridiculed, you've all been brainwashed into this male culture that all the cool guys are getting tail non stop. Its pretty sickening. Life isn't all about earthly pleasure...

Morals? What are saying? None of us who got laid when we were kids have morals. GD religious people are the worst one's when it comes to morals. Chanting stuff on Sunday doesn't make you a moral person buddy. Stop trying to rationalize your lack of ass getting skills by slapping some holier than thou label on it. Your judgmental attitude makes me want to puke. How is that for sick?

I'm sorry, but it pisses me off that some asshat comes in here questioning our morals when they know nothing about us.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
The best and only advice you will ever need is...........listen up yummybud.....

Treat a whore like a Queen, and treat a Queen like a whore.

I speak the truth.
HGO

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I think that men have sex because they want to. I didn't have sex for the first time over pressure from peers...OR the guy. I wanted to. Most men want to have sex as soon as the opportunity presents itself....it was that way from day one for mankind. No religious books or tales of where we came from or what we are "supposed to do" have shit to do with shit.

I respect anyone who abstains from sex for their OWN reasons. Don't let a church own you...that's sad. God gave us life to live....he's not the mean dickhead that religious books make him out to be. God loves us even if we are fuckin' everything in sight... as long as it's consentual and you continue to love and respect yourself. Period.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Men want to have sex as soon as possible because it's a survival instinct to procreate.

I love how everyone gets on the God bandwagon of some second-hand nonsense of a text that has more holes in it than a fuckin pasta strainer.

If God appeared in my bedroom and said Hey, don't have sex...i'm God. I'd say ok. I'm not taking some word of people who lived hundred of years after "Jesus" was here. I was raised Christian and i think the original point of the bible has been misled by religious personnel to better their own position.

Every crazy "moral" of religion is based off of a very level-headed teaching. Don't kill. Dont steal, treat others with respect.

Back when they started to fast in God's name, do you know why??? Because we didn't have Kelloggs and big beef suppliers on Earth. We needed to conserve food for the better of humanity.

If God gave the Earth marijuana, why would we try to kill it all?
If God gave us food, why would we not eat?
If God gave us genitals and the undeniable urge to use them, why would we not??

I agree that you need to have some self-control, ya know, meaning you don't wanna do nothing but fuck random folk 24 hours a day, but to deny the satisfaction of using an organ is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

We're all animals any way you look at it. Animals with the curse of conscience. It's good to be pure, but whats the point. And if God chose to give us this strong urge to use something we shouldn't be using or something we should be saving, well, to me God isn't more than a kid with a magnifying glass and we're all the ants.

- SubN

nycKid

How about Sex while high with your boxers on, Utilizing the peep hole aka glory hole!
Hell she can even keep her panties on one leg! ...What am I wrong here?!? How can you pass on that? Am I the dirty Whorebag?
nycKID

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that men have sex because they want to. I didn't have sex for the first time over pressure from peers...OR the guy. I wanted to. Most men want to have sex as soon as the opportunity presents itself....it was that way from day one for mankind. No religious books or tales of where we came from or what we are "supposed to do" have shit to do with shit.

I respect anyone who abstains from sex for their OWN reasons. Don't let a church own you...that's sad. God gave us life to live....he's not the mean dickhead that religious books make him out to be. God loves us even if we are fuckin' everything in sight... as long as it's consentual and you continue to love and respect yourself. Period.

Right on! God made nature for you to act naturally in it.

frank said:
I DON'T pursue happiness. I pursue what needs to be done to continue surviving. If by chance, along the way, I find myself in moments of happiness, then I consider myself blessed and lucky and fortunate. HOWEVER, I DON'T expect it, nor do I think the meaning of life is pursuing it.

to me, the people who are in the rat race are the ones running around doing too much work so they can buy more loads of crap that make them "happy". i think that happy is much different than the happy hippy stoner walking around on a sunny day sniffing flowers. the meaning of life tome, IS pursuing and obtaining happiness. or atleast that has a large part of it.

what is the point of life? ahhh another thread..

also: i really dont see why you think being content is better than being happy. wtf?

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
21. Do not let yourself return to any past habit or attitude patterns which were part of your problem. Satan Never Gives Up. Be calmly and confidently on guard. Keep a positive mental attitude. You can win this fight! The joy and strength you will feel when you do will give your whole life a radiant and spiritual glow of satisfaction and fulfillment.

SATAN NEVER GIVES UP

I just can't stop thinking about teh sex

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to me, the people who are in the rat race are the ones running around doing too much work so they can buy more loads of crap that make them "happy". i think that happy is much different than the happy hippy stoner walking around on a sunny day sniffing flowers. the meaning of life tome, IS pursuing and obtaining happiness. or atleast that has a large part of it.

what is the point of life? ahhh another thread..

also: i really dont see why you think being content is better than being happy. wtf?

It is the same concept as saying, learn not to want, but rather learn to want what you have. If life is all about the pursuit of happiness, then it is one endless constant quest...that never really get accomplished because happiness is nothing more than an emotion....and emotion is whimsical. I prefer to think that contentment, is rather a state of mind. I can control my state of mind. However, I cannot always control my emotions...even if I wanted to.

It isn't that being content is better than being happy...but rather I seek contentment, and allow happiness to enter my life as it comes along the way. When happiness is there, surely I embrace it...but when I no longer feel that way...I can still be content with the life I have. I don't need to go and do something to force myself to be emotional. (happy)

Once again, I'll still believe that happiness is not our right...but rather a gift in time. We don't deserve nor are we owed happiness simply because we exist.

dank.Frank

i agree completely with miss blunted. obviously not all girls are going to wait until marriage, but dont give the ones who want to shit about it. everyone can do whatever they want. BUT girls who want to wait shouldnt be slutting around or teasing either. but in the end, its their choice, and your choice is your own.