What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saudi Dissident Disappears in Saudi Consulate Istanbul

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
to be honest i do wonder about this story, it sounds almost too messed up to be totally true. i mean the guy listening to music while sawing off fingers? doesn't this sound more like a tarantino movie then reality? also, if we are really strict and honest, we haven't seen anything like a shred of proof, for the torture and murder allegations anyway. what we do have is him going in and never coming out. but nothing else has been proven, it's all leaked by un named sources. quite puzzling. i have no doubt that they wanted to grab him and repatriate him so he would be under the jurisdiction of MBS again, but why order him tortured or murdered so publically? i have a feeling there is way more to this story then we know so far. i get suspicious when the media goes along with a story like this when there is no proof in the public domain to back it up. Turks need to release the footage and audio. because so far this whole story has only been told to reporters off the record. no Turkish government official has come out and made any of these claims publically about chopped up etc. could it be, that it really was an accident turning a kidnaping attempt into a murder? and now maybe the Turks are opertunistically fleecing the Saudis?

as you can tell, i can't totally make up my mind on this yet. in the end it seems impossible to think this hit team did anything without orders, so even if it went wrong, the blame is with MBS who ordered the event, either the murder event or the kidnaping event, but either way he directly caused Kashoogies death with his orders regarding Kashoogie.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think it hinges on whether or not the recordings are from bugs that Turkey had built into the consulate.

They probably don't want to admit that.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its always tetchy going with what the MSM has to say - since we have seen so many instances in recent years when they haven't been reporting the truth - and its clear to see that they have some sort of agenda - knowing what we do already about proxy wars and military expansion - fake weapons of mass destruction and a host of other false flag events - But sometimes they might report the truth - its just hard to substantiate it well enough to be convincing at times - particularly when you take into account that they wouldn't be reporting on something if it clashed with their political agenda, but would if it promoted it.

The main winners out of this news story would probably be the Russians and the Chinese because IF the west cancels all those Saudi contracts - then Saudi will buy its weapons and munitions etc from the Russians and Chinese.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I think it hinges on whether or not the recordings are from bugs that Turkey had built into the consulate.

They probably don't want to admit that.

yeah, good point. but they already admitted it by saying the recordings exist, so proving they exist won't be that much worse.

if i was a consulate or embassy head, stationed in Turkey, i'd already have swept the place for electronic surveillance equipment and i'd also get workers in to build a faraday cage inside a sound proof vault lmao, for those discussions that must remain private.

i mean without the recording it's the Saudis word against the Turks word and the Turks have not made the worst of the accusations in public yet so far. very strange really.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Maybe they don't want to disappear.

Fear works.

i agree, Erdogan has the Turkish state in his fist. both the media and the government employees fear Erdogan. thats why i don't think those anonymous leaks from Turkish officials are real leaks, they are state sponsored leaks to get a certain narrative out there, without ever going on the record and making such a crass allegation against a fellow Muslim country, lol. i'm speculating of course, could be genuine leaks too, or stat sponsored leaks that are never the less true. giving up the recording would make things clear. although, as i said, i don't doubt that this turd grew in MBS's brain, so he is ultimately responsible for Kashoogies demise. al Saud family should all gang up and tell the king this guy is a disaster, he needs to be trained by a real diplomat on how to run Saud without starting fights and committing war crimes. take away his power and send to be further educated on leadership in this day and age, lol. ideally they'd dump his ass, but the king probably won't want to.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whatever happens - as usual Saudi Arabia will throw some money around - and it will be smoothed over - it seems to cure what ails most people - helps their dreams come true -

Someone's already working on the script in Hollywood - and we will be able to see the fake 'Official Version' soon enough. I wonder what actor will play Dr Bone-Saw?

Badfishy1

Brought an Apple Watch to a saw fight .

Read somewhere that the Apple Watch he had is an older model and without internet connection there is no way the information was recorded to his phone. But once again, who REALLY is credible in any of this?

Bumbatar

The Saudi goon that chopped up he body looks like Lurch from the Addams family.

5117022-6292915-Maher_Abdulaziz_Mutreb_reportedly_now_being_sought_by_Turkish_au-a-22_1539912298079.jpg

230010134042202.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Second thoughts - anyone writing a script about this disappearing journalist and the Saudi's - might well end up with a visit from a 'tooled-up' - top forensic pathologist and his mates - courtesy of Riyadh.

So I wouldn't recommend it.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Gaius

I did some reading re Fethullah Gülen the other day .
OMG ! Dude had a shadow administration in Turkey . Gulen sponsored schools fast tracked students into public service jobs in the Turkish administration . They had infiltrated extensively .
Deep cover encouraged to drink alcohol and not attend the mosque . While secretly hard core religious .

The attempted coup recently was a Gullen scheme backed by CIA . Erdogan purged thousands .

So now he`s fcking the Saudi`s slow [dry , no lube , not even some spit ! ] and their good friend the Mericans . And loving it .

Damn where`s Johny Mc cain when we need him . LOL .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Made for tv drama.

Next, Agent Orange will roll in with a hooker in one arm and a frikken laser beam in the other and save the world.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Given how Trump has responded to this situation it's worth noting that Khashoggi was first banned from writing his column in Saudi Arabia and banned from all media appearances in late 2016 for daring to be critical of...United States president Donald Trump. I shit you not.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-jamal-khashoggi-left-saudi-arabia-writing-ban-2018-10

good point, totally forgot to mention that. the irony is that it looks more and more like Trump will have to punish Saudi somehow, even if he doesn't want to. apparently the Saudi King has now taken this "file" in hand and after living in an information bubble created for him by MBS and his own senior advisors, they decided to let the truth reach the king. we might well see a reduction of MBS's power before this ends.

apparently all they let king Salman watch is Saudi propaganda channels, but even there this topic came up, lmao.