Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
giphy.gif

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Latest news Khashoggi was interogated over Skype from Saudi.
Then ordered killed .

His clothes then put on a body double who did leave via the back door of the consulate and met with a dbl for Khashoggi`s fiance and caught a taxi and did some sight seeing .

Erdogan is gonna tell all today in his parliament . Stay tuned .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

stadanko

from now on will many - or any journalists be so brave as Kashhoggi?

Middle Eastern journalism has always been a minefield - Suddenly the despots/dictators have 'Up'ed their Game'.......and are maybe attempting to stem the flow of true but negative reports about them - by making such a macabre and grisly show to all the other journalists in the world.

I'm sure that there are now many dark jokes about 'Dr Bone-Saw' and his merry men circulating in news rooms and colleges of journalism all over the world - making that profession seem even more dangerous than it is already.

Your point is right on target. Until recently all journalists in the United States assumed they were protected from censorship by the 1st amendment. Then God took a dump and out popped Trump. Now all bets are off. If Trump could have his way he would gladly implement the "Erdogan policy."

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/02/free-turkey-media/

Badfishy1

Very interesting perspective - from now on will many - or any journalists be so brave as Kashhoggi?

Middle Eastern journalism has always been a minefield - Suddenly the despots/dictators have 'Up'ed their Game'.......and are maybe attempting to stem the flow of true but negative reports about them - by making such a macabre and grisly show to all the other journalists in the world.

I'm sure that there are now many dark jokes about 'Dr Bone-Saw' and his merry men circulating in news rooms and colleges of journalism all over the world - making that profession seem even more dangerous than it is already.

Still amazing anybody refers to this gun running terrorist as a ‘journalist’. He did NO actual journalism just wrote opinion pieces for Wapo. Is pedo podesta considered a journalist now too? Why such outrage over this gunrunner yet not a peep about Serena Shim? Oh because MSM has been told to be oh so Shawk’d about this ‘murder’ by their handlers. As to where Serena Shim was murdered by these same handlers. What is really interesting about this is not a peep from Bezos...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Are you sure you are referring to the correct Khashoggi?

Adnan isn't Jamal.

They don't all look alike.

Democrat (founders of the klan and AGAINST minority’s rights) projecting muh bigotry... the irony
Inb4- no no the parties switched sides at some (unknown) point... top bantz there

“Democrats will always fight to end discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, language, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.”

-Democratic Party Platform

The parties switched during the Industrial Revolution.

If you're confused it doesn't mean that everybody is.

PS
Why such outrage over this gunrunner yet not a peep about Serena Shim? Oh because MSM has been told to be oh so Shawk’d about this ‘murder’ by their handlers. As to where Serena Shim was murdered by these same handlers. What is really interesting about this is not a peep from Bezos...

I'm guessing you just read about her on the anniversary of her death a few days ago.

Were you outraged four years ago or is it ok because she was guilty?

Bezos is the richest man because he keeps quiet.

Nobody with that much money has clean hands.

Badfishy1

-Daughter literally named after Serena
-talk to Ms. Poe on a regular basis
Nah, never heard of her before. Can you please tell me more boomer?

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Tell you more?

I could tell you to keep the passion and drop some blinders and maybe even that chip on your shoulder.

If one person's outrage should be respected, shouldn't another's?

People are dying by backstabbing murderers.

That's bad then right?

Calm down and get back on track.

Who's running guns?

Serena was killed because she reported what she saw.

Jamal was killed because he reported what he saw.

:dunno:

Badfishy1

Since you have trouble taking subtle hints, I will lay it all out for you. It’s pretty obvious, I do not like/ respect you. It’s also fairly obvious I IGNORE every post you make. You comment after a majority of the posts I make with absolutely zero response. I bring up Serena as it is a cause that is obviously very dear to me. Then you fire off some off the wall shit about me just learning about Serena. Then want me to deal with you ever so gently? No, not happening. Take the hint and get lost. Nothing you say will ever be of value to me, just jog on...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There's an ignore button.

I always assumed you ignored most of my posts because you couldn't reply to them without thinking.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Some clarification is needed here about the Khashoggi family - Specifically Adnan and Jamal Khashoggi - so I'm going all wikipedia on you.

Adnan Khashoggi

Native name عدنان خاشقجي
Born 25 July 1935
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Died 6 June 2017 (aged 81)
London, England
Nationality Saudi Arabia
Occupation International businessman
Spouse(s) Soraya Khashoggi
(m. 1961; div. 1979)
Shahpari Azam Zanganeh (m. 1991–2014)
Lamia Khashoggi
(m. 1979)
Children 6, including Nabila Khashoggi
Parent(s) Mohammad Khashoggi
Samiha Ahmed
Relatives Samira Khashoggi (sister)
Soheir Khashoggi (sister)
Dodi Fayed (nephew)
Jamal Khashoggi (nephew)

Adnan Khashoggi (Arabic: عدنان خاشقجي‎; 25 July 1935 – 6 June 2017) was a Saudi Arabian businessman and arms dealer, known for his lavish business deals and lifestyle. He is estimated to have had a peak net worth of around US$4 billion in the early 1980s.

Family and education

Adnan Khashoggi was born in Mecca, the son of Mohammad Khashoggi, who was King Abdul Aziz Al Saud's personal doctor. His family is of Turkish origin, although Khashoggi himself has also said that he had a Jewish grandfather. Adnan Khashoggi's sister was author Samira Khashoggi who married businessman Mohamed Al-Fayed and was the mother of Dodi Fayed. Another sister, Soheir Khashoggi, is a well-known Arab writer (Mirage, Nadia's Song, Mosaic). He was an uncle of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Adnan Khashoggi was educated at Victoria College in Alexandria, Egypt, and the American universities California State University, Chico, Ohio State, and Stanford. Khashoggi left his studies in order to seek his fortune in business.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi

* so Adnan was the big arms dealer, he died last year - and Jamal is/was the journalist - and possible CIA operative who recently disappeared in the Saudi Embassy in Istanbul.

The breaking news this morning is that the Turkish President Erdogan will be making a full disclosure report very soon on what really did happen in the Saudi embassy with Khashoggi - and so the plot thickens.

Last edited:

Bumbatar

Still amazing anybody refers to this gun running terrorist as a ‘journalist’. He did NO actual journalism just wrote opinion pieces for Wapo. Is pedo podesta considered a journalist now too? Why such outrage over this gunrunner yet not a peep about Serena Shim? Oh because MSM has been told to be oh so Shawk’d about this ‘murder’ by their handlers. As to where Serena Shim was murdered by these same handlers. What is really interesting about this is not a peep from Bezos...

Hey Badfishy1 do you have any proof to back up your claims that [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Khashoggi is the dirty bird you say he is?
[/FONT]

Brother Nature

His 'dirty birdiness' seems to be more conjecture on Mr. Fishy's part, but he wasn't the squeaky clean paragon of virtue that current reports are making him out to be. There's a brief article on page 3 I posted referencing and postulating the same. From my research he seemed like a game player, a somewhat good one at that, but he chose the wrong hand at the wrong time and paid dearly. In no way was it ok what was done to him though and it's a good sign that the world is taking notice, sadly I doubt anything will come of it.

I also wonder what the ardent Trump supporters think of his very quick and blatant flip-flop on this situation? I for one, was actually somewhat impressed with his initial response, but he seems to have dialed it back now, then kind of ramped it up again.

Badfishy1

His 'dirty birdiness' seems to be more conjecture on Mr. Fishy's part, but he wasn't the squeaky clean paragon of virtue that current reports are making him out to be. There's a brief article on page 3 I posted referencing and postulating the same. From my research he seemed like a game player, a somewhat good one at that, but he chose the wrong hand at the wrong time and paid dearly. In no way was it ok what was done to him though and it's a good sign that the world is taking notice, sadly I doubt anything will come of it.

I also wonder what the ardent Trump supporters think of his very quick and blatant flip-flop on this situation? I for one, was actually somewhat impressed with his initial response, but he seems to have dialed it back now, then kind of ramped it up again.

Personally, i feel if anything he shouldn’t have said a word about it. Not American citizen not American soil not trumps problem. Hussein wouldn’t say her name and she was an American

St. Phatty

Adnan K. was also a big investor, with GHW Bush, in Barrick Gold.

During his last week in office, Bush41 gave his Iran-Contra buddies a HUGE gift.

Sold them $1 Billion in Nevada gold claims for $10K.

The American people obviously sat there and took it up the backside.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
saw something on yahoo earlier about them finding Kashoogies body parts in the well of the consuls residence.

Breaking News: Sky News reveals the remains of murdered journalist Khashoggi have been found

[YOUTUBEIF]1TXEWKjX1l8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Man... these Arabs are gnarly... not an ounce of Values to their Camel Jockey Lifestyle

There's a good reason Persians never liked them

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They've got allot of Khashoggis.

Ahhhhhhh........ Whoops.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Here's the latest from the POTUS:

'A total fiasco': Trump calls aftermath of Jamal Khashoggi's murder 'the worst cover-up in the history of cover-ups' but says he will let Congress decide whether to sanction Saudi Arabia

President Donald Trump blasted Saudi Arabia's initial efforts to 'cover up' the killing of Jamal Khashoggi

The Saudis at first said Khashoggi left the Saudi consulate (he didn't), then said he died accidentally after a fight with a team of interrogators

Said he would leave it up to Congress to decide response
Called the alleged murder a 'bad deal' and a 'bad original concept'

Vice president spoke in Washington at an event hosted by The Washington Post, where murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi was a columnist

He went far further than previous statements by president, saying: 'This brutal murder of a journalist... will not go without an American response'

Asked about sanctions, he said Trump will make a decision that reflects U.S. values and national security interests and 'make sure the world knows the truth.'

CIA chief Gina Haspel traveled to Turkey on Monday and will brief Trump and Pence on her return, vice-president said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...m-not-satisfied-accounts-Khashoggi-death.html

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Just a stoner thought....but any chance this whole situation has anything to do with Aramco IPO that has yet to be set? all of this news will drive down that price for sure..

Saudis getting hustled by their Cousins in Tel Aviv :)