What's new

SatoriF2, Skunk/Satori, Hashberry/Satori..First Time Tester!

fortragni

hey thanks for stopping by, happy holidays. i wound up chopping the skunk/satori a few days before a cross-state family visit, bout 2 weeks ago, for xmas and all. anyway, i took the plant at day 56, camera was dead so no shots, but the buds were nice and chunky. even with just a dry the aroma was nice, very piney with a hint of orange or citrus. good smoke, well balanced, sweet on the exhale. would have made a decent SOG ; i should have taken more clones than the 1 i took, it didnt root.

pics, updates in a few days

Remaining two plants, the clone-plant is chunking up QUITE nicely, nice coloration, big thick colas. the plant from seed, the clone's donor, isn't doing nearly so well.. the buds are leafier, skinnier, it is a bushier plant.. i expect to take them in the next few weeks, we'll see. peace

fortragni

Dec27 update!

Dec27 update!

Got some pics of the mena'ge a trois plants. One is very good looking, chunky buds, nice coloration coming on. smells very good, a little like rusty cotton candy. Its donor, the seed-plant, is crappy.. thin buds, leafy.. not sure when i am cutting either of them down.. here we are:

Clone plant pics

SEED plant pics

C

cephas333

How long did you veg them plants?....and what did you do to get them to grow bush style?

fortragni

Hi cephas how are you?
Thing is i didnt do much to get them to grow that way.
The larger plant, the one i designate seed-plant. Was originally 12/12 from seed for sex, then I topped it once, took two clones, veg-d it for 2 weeks and back under 12/12. Its clone was vegged for two weeks also.
I think it's just a bushy strain. has good outdoor potential
Peace

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice!
They are at approx day 75 for the seed plant and day 56 for the clone?

fortragni

Yep blynx that sounds just about right.. glad i took a clone of the original plant cause the clone is outshining its sister.. by a long shot. peace and thanks for the kind words, much appreciated my man

fortragni

END

END

Today we harvested. it's up and hanging. lots of sweet smelling bud, plenty of trim/popcorn for hash. here's all the pics, thanks for tuning in, awaiting new materials and some seeds before i start another grow, will also be a Test Grow.

I made a drink for my gf the other night and it turned out pretty cool looking. Chambord with homemade tangerine-juice floated on top, check it out.

Here are both cut plants

Bush

Clone

buds hanging

Crown colas

Trim/popcorn pile

Once it's dry i'll add some dried shots and a smoke report
Peace! :rasta:

Last edited:

bubbleman

Veteran
all right man, now its time to throw them all into the bags, hahahahah just kidding

looking good dude, keep up the good growing

Bubble man