What's new

Tonsai Beach

supahdupah

I´m in love with this place.. Tonsai beach, Krabi, Thailand..lived there 6 month last year.
Started out in a tent..ended up with in a staff room for a restaurant lol..Last time i went there for climbing only but been there just hanging out long time ago.
It´s one of the most pot friendliest commercial beaches in thailand, if your not stupid and just keep a little low key it´s no problem, you can order ganja and mushrooms in most of the bars.

You can find diffrent qualities but it´s all birck weed grown in trang or imported from Cambodia and Laos.

When you are new at the beach you problaby will end up with the oldest brownest shit for 500bath for about 5grams..just have look around, you can get real strong shit here and real psycadelic aswell lol. for 3000 i got around 100 grams of super sticky pressed ganja i splitted with some friends..even the locals asked me to buy ganja for them at the end of my stay LOL

Last year it was some dramatic changes were made there, a private company bought the main area along the beach.

At the end of the season thai police and military showed up and made sure that everybody moved there houses and bars from the area as a big 5 star hotel was suposed to be built there.
There was also the first police raid made at the beach during a fullmoon party and 5 thai people got caught selling extasy pills.
They all came back 2 days later and had to pay 20 000 bath eatch to get out. The police know that people go to tonsai to chill and smoke and let it be like that cause it does´nt disturb anyone and they get alot of bribe money.

what happend with the raid was that some other bar got annoyed that they did´nt have any pills to sell and a empty bar so they snitched to another police department, but my frieds that got caught knew some higher ranking cop

This year it was no hotell being built so it´s just more quiet and better vibes, like tonsai 6-7 years ago. Don´t go to southern thailand without visiting this place..and don´t go raileeý beach, tonsai rules..!

PEACE!

Jorma-Pertti

Ton Sai is a really nice place. I've been there a few times too for shorter periods, maybe two weeks total. I'm not a climber, just been there for general chill-out :D

It for sure is one of the pot friendliest commercial Thai beaches, there aren't many of them where I would like to smoke some herb. Thai police is notoriously fucked up.