What's new

Satellite Fuel

S

Scrappy-doo

Superb! Best of luck on your upcoming projects 40. This one is some nice eye candy.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 38 flowering

I know unbelievable flowering time...let the rocks start flying heh. I've always wanted to a grow a plant with purple trichomes :D She was flowered in CoCo this time with GH nutes and I personally think she is frostier in organics by far, but I want to do a side by side of my mix vs CoCo to prove it to my self. I am hoping the purple trichomes keep increasing because the main plant hasn't even started purpling yet...

I am currently trying to find a quick flowering bogglegum mom to cross it out too...wish me luck :p

IMG_9167_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9169_Trimmed_2.jpg
IMG_9165.JPG
IMG_9165_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9165_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9166.JPG
IMG_9166_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9167.JPG
IMG_9170.JPG

More pictures to come today I have another female to show I germ tested a bunch of seeds this time and decided to flower 3 of them, 1 was a female its pretty nice leans a little more sour smell wise. I will hopefully be able to pop 50 or so beans to show you guys after I get done with my MR nice vs GHS thread this next grow.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 inch pot probably half gallon coco? It could have been rooted better slight root aphid attack early in flower couple of other plants were much more affected. I expect 1.75 oz

IMG_9177.jpg
IMG_9183.jpg
IMG_9181_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9182.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn how did i miss this thread! killing it as usual 40, those crosses all sound amazing and your attitude towards the seed game is what i wish more breeders had....a good seed company will have the kind of pics and details that show exactly what they are selling, and at 40 a pack god damn! il be picking up some for sure, just let me know when they hit SB...

also, i know you used to do an organic mix and switched to coco...i kind of went reverse direction and i like the quality in organic soil better....my coco GH 6/9 grows always come out lacking the flavor and punch, im going to do more side by side becuase ive only done 3 runs in coco, thinkin about trying HG next run ive seen good quality from it...

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I'm so in. VERY happy that I found this thread today.

I'll be buying packs of anything I can put my hands on but I really am interested in the Satellite Fuel, the pictures are out of this world.

Excellent photography and great attitude.

Can we expect some Satellite Fuel anytime soon?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn how did i miss this thread! killing it as usual 40, those crosses all sound amazing and your attitude towards the seed game is what i wish more breeders had....a good seed company will have the kind of pics and details that show exactly what they are selling, and at 40 a pack god damn! il be picking up some for sure, just let me know when they hit SB...

also, i know you used to do an organic mix and switched to coco...i kind of went reverse direction and i like the quality in organic soil better....my coco GH 6/9 grows always come out lacking the flavor and punch, im going to do more side by side becuase ive only done 3 runs in coco, thinkin about trying HG next run ive seen good quality from it...

Thanks, I will hopefully be able to hold things together since I switched to CoCo I got a real bad root aphid infestation and I have just now been able to get rid of them so it put a damper on things for the past 5-6 months. They hit again this time and really hurt my male's pollen production, but this next run should give us a lot of seeds to have fun with since they are officially conquered (met 52 was the only thing that saved me). I originally thought it was my fault and I mistimed the male but later discovered the RA's were back. I am convinced they were already in my coco and I was just killing them off only to have them come back every time I potted up new ones.

This is my first real harvest from CoCo as a result of the aphids so I should be able to have a good idea of whether or not it can hold up to organics. Everything I have grown besides the new seeds I popped this time has been grown before and many pictures taken lots of smoke testing so I will know 100% whether or not it is up to par. I think everything was frostier before but it could just be the fact I am not looking at dried nugs.

When I get a chance I will also send in lots of freebies. I really want people to grow this out so I can get some honest opinions and I know a lot of people are just like me and very sketch when it comes to buying seeds or believing anything out of a new 'breeders' mouth. I personally would never believe anyone that showed me a plant so close to finish saying it was day 38 flowering heh...I gotta be honest I have never believed flowering times from anyone...

The blueberryKush looks like it should give enough seeds to make everyone who is interested happy. It will be harvest the end of this month and then I will be germ testing and shipping them off as time permits. I will be calling it V 1.0 as I am going to be playing with the formula and testing. I will be very open in my descriptions when they are posted for sale. I want to try to not sell people something and merely offer...I am trying the 'little to no marketing' type approach aside from pictures. Flowering time for these will be 63-73 days.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a project I will revisit asap...I popped 15 seeds of these last grow and let the fuckin paper towel dry out and lost 12 of them ;\ This is the solo female of the batch. This was an accidental cross of a HB x SFV OGK male by Karma Genetics and my Satellite Fuel female I have been showing you. You can clearly see Happy Brother and OGK influences and smell my Satellite Fuel berry aroma. Go check out Karma's happy brother sticky and look at the way the leaves crown the buds, picture perfect HB trait. If you are tired of OGKS and want a dope indica give HB a shot...absolute unique smell little low on the yield only complaint....It looks like my mom has reduced the flowering time a bit I will probably chop this at 56 days. This plant is 42 days old.

IMG_9243_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9243.JPG
IMG_9234_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9234.JPG
IMG_9222_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9222.JPG
IMG_9221_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9221.JPG
IMG_9216_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9216.JPG
IMG_9212_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9212.JPG
IMG_9248.JPG
IMG_9250.JPG

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bcuzz but don't be afraid of my aphid comment cuz people were getting them in the dried brick stuff too didn't matter what company or even if it was organic soil or coco. I stuck with bcuzz it is a very nice product imo.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D Day 43 flowering (SFuel)

IMG_9277.jpg
IMG_9284.JPG
IMG_9282.JPG
IMG_9279.JPG
IMG_9264_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9258_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9256_Trimmed_2.jpg
IMG_9255.JPG
IMG_9255.JPG

IMG_9270_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9269_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_9271_Trimmed_1_Excellent.jpg
IMG_9271_Trimmed_2_Excellent.jpg
IMG_9271_Trimmed_3_Excellent.jpg
IMG_9270_Trimmed_3.jpg
IMG_9271_Trimmed_4_Excellent.jpg
IMG_9270_Trimmed_2.jpg

So, here are some advertising and marketing videos of 3 of my strains for those that like shiny packets of seeds and fake names:

[YOUTUBEIF]c764JWVt5Fw[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]Rly1ZZ076G8[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]LI8x94EVQ7E[/YOUTUBEIF]

By the way I am working on a line of dolls, fanny packs (secret stash pocket included), and t-shirts. They will be $125-200 a piece. All designer level gear. Even the doll will be decked out in 40AmpstoFreedom's own custom chrome 70's pimp suit with resin speckles hand sewn by Robert Graham himself. Barbie will be manufacturing the the body parts unless I can outsource to China slave labor.

bozga

Bravo Mr. 40Amps :D
How many days left? I guess not much! Trichs are clear & milky, lots of them =)
irie

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd chop it now but it was supposed to be a seeded plant so it is full of N ;\ I started flushing today so probably around the 28th and we will see what these nugs weigh out to and look like when they are dry :D

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha dope il have to get one of those Ts....the sfuel lookin nice man cant wait til shes chopped and cured.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha dope il have to get one of those Ts....the sfuel lookin nice man cant wait til shes chopped and cured.

Alright we got one reservation request, yay! We are having difficulty figuring out how to coordinate shipping though because we wanted to be authentic we used real resin for the speckles.

And just to let everyone know there is a New Promotional Contest:

I have the whole suit for the first person to tattoo my seed companies name to their body and a couple of packs of their choice of seeds.

40AmpstoFreedom Seed Co.

Also the jet ski in the third youtube instructional grow video will be raffled off to the losers.