What's new

Satellite Fuel

gaviao

O.G. Kush X Blue Sat. mom and Galadriel papa is my guess. Can't wait until December. I just got some of your Galadriel f2s from the server fund 40. Hope your next spot doesn't give you as much trouble as you've been having. Sticking with coco or going back to tried and true?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CoCo with GH nutes 6/9...it is friggin amazing...trust me you guys will flip when you see me finish a grow with it.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
O.G. Kush X Blue Sat. mom and Galadriel papa is my guess. Can't wait until December. I just got some of your Galadriel f2s from the server fund 40. Hope your next spot doesn't give you as much trouble as you've been having. Sticking with coco or going back to tried and true?

I have a Kush and a Haze cross aside from this one. The Kush is still in testing obviously and is 2nd in line from Satellite Fuel as far as work schedule goes.

The Kush cross will be one of two kushes depending on results when I have time to go through at least 100 beans more of each. The best cross will be released and then continued to be worked on for about 2 years right next to Satellite Fuel and the haze cross.

And when I say Kush I mean cali style kushes not some bland old school stuff...I will tell you my focus will be happy soaring sativa highs and not so much couch lock. The couch lock I release will be exactly that and for medicinal purposes.

1 Kush will be a haze cross and another Kush will be called House Arrest (lol) and is a solid indica.

I enjoy sativa highs very much, but I do realize the necessity of meds and the taste variables of the cannabis community at large.
I think you guys will be quite surprised where I end up taking these things and extremely happy with the results. I wasn't going to and won't ever release anything I don't think can't compete with the best ofem. I know what others are selling from all my seed grows and my shit can compete no doubt.

BTW they will always be priced good. Someday my goal is to provide better genetics than nirvana at similar prices and mainly composed of all new age genetics from the North American continent.

I will price them around 30-40$ and I haven't decided on whether packs will be 12, 15, or 18 seeds a pack.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, the majority will be 56-65. You can take some earlier, but there won't be much amber before day 48.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot ixnay I hope to surprise a lot of people and really hope everyone will report back here with results and honest opinions :D

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea unfortunately the aphids wanted it all first ;\

Don't worry though I will pop a bunch of the beans I will be putting up on the server fund and displaying them here asap. I have always hated the fact that even the large companies fail to provide the paying customer with any relevant visual information regarding the product they are selling. I can't help but think that they do this because they have no confidence in the majority of strains they sell. There is no excuse for an entire company composed of thinking individuals to want to show their product visually and often other than the fact they are trying to hide something. Maybe they think they will make more sales by giving you less information...you will be more apt to take a leap of faith rather than purchase something you know by the description does not suit your tastes. Kind of like how many multi million dollar seed companies can't even get a description of their own product right all the while holding onto notes they read off of while claiming to have bred the plant themselves...Give me a fuckin break...no one needs notes for a plant they worked on and most of us change our clothes routinely.

When a company makes millions of dollars a year and refuses to provide a correct description of their product or won't even provide visual references worth looking at something is awry...

I want to change that just like the number of seeds you get per pack. I as a customer was sick of being ripped off or not getting what was advertised. You will not be paying for marketing when you get my beans on the SF. Cheap packaging with no pretty pictures or useless designs is what you can expect for a very long time.

You won't see 435794893758972309 strains from me. It is impossible to do the numbers required for breeding by doing this even if you are in Amsterdam. Any time I see a company with all those strains I immediately know 3/4 of them are half ass creations that never should have hit the market. If it is just a cross it will be sold and stated clearly as being just a cross...

I am tired of the companies that simply sell marketing and genetics at bloated prices. It may take me many many years to build this, but you have to start somewhere and the things stated here are definitely goals of mine.

I am pretty set on 18 seeds a pack. Of all the breeder's I have grown seeds from I don't care if it is their best offering your chances of scoring a life long keeper that suits your personal tastes from 10 seeds per pack is ridiculous...I always buy 2-4 packs of what I purchase if finances and supply are available. You simply cannot judge a strain by 1 pack of seeds with the variability that is inherent in the realm of genetics.

I am pretty set on 18-21 seeds a pack with variation coming by the fact I will probably weigh seeds and not individually count them...Much like Mr Nice does with his seeds per pack number...

I want people to buy two packs of mine and get 40~ seeds for a good price. Something that guarantees them an amazing plant and enough m/f ratio to make selection catered to their tastes and not someone else as well as having some to store in the fridge...

I can't tell you how many times I have liked traits in a plant that were clearly bred out in favor of others and all I needed was an extra pack to find a pheno leaning more towards my tastes...

What do you guys think?

tokinblackguy

Have you been reading my man diary 40? Your posts on making seeds is exactly how I wanted to do it if/when I'm able to offer something up for the SF. I had decided on 15 seeds myself on any packs that are not offered for free. You've already fulfilled your donor obligation, I hope I can do the same soon. Good luck with everything and may your selections be fruitful.

S

stonescafe

I have always hated the fact that even the large companies fail to provide the paying customer with any relevant visual information regarding the product they are selling. I can't help but think that they do this because they have no confidence in the majority of strains they sell. There is no excuse for an entire company composed of thinking individuals to want to show their product visually and often other than the fact they are trying to hide something. Maybe they think they will make more sales by giving you less information...you will be more apt to take a leap of faith rather than purchase something you know by the description does not suit your tastes. Kind of like how many multi million dollar seed companies can't even get a description of their own product right all the while holding onto notes they read off of while claiming to have bred the plant themselves...Give me a fuckin break...no one needs notes for a plant they worked on and most of us change our clothes routinely.

When a company makes millions of dollars a year and refuses to provide a correct description of their product or won't even provide visual references worth looking at something is awry...

I want to change that just like the number of seeds you get per pack. I as a customer was sick of being ripped off or not getting what was advertised. You will not be paying for marketing when you get my beans on the SF. Cheap packaging with no pretty pictures or useless designs is what you can expect for a very long time.

You won't see 435794893758972309 strains from me. It is impossible to do the numbers required for breeding by doing this even if you are in Amsterdam. Any time I see a company with all those strains I immediately know 3/4 of them are half ass creations that never should have hit the market. If it is just a cross it will be sold and stated clearly as being just a cross...

I am tired of the companies that simply sell marketing and genetics at bloated prices. It may take me many many years to build this, but you have to start somewhere and the things stated here are definitely goals of mine.

I am pretty set on 18 seeds a pack. Of all the breeder's I have grown seeds from I don't care if it is their best offering your chances of scoring a life long keeper that suits your personal tastes from 10 seeds per pack is ridiculous...I always buy 2-4 packs of what I purchase if finances and supply are available. You simply cannot judge a strain by 1 pack of seeds with the variability that is inherent in the realm of genetics.

I am pretty set on 18-21 seeds a pack with variation coming by the fact I will probably weigh seeds and not individually count them...Much like Mr Nice does with his seeds per pack number...

I want people to buy two packs of mine and get 40~ seeds for a good price. Something that guarantees them an amazing plant and enough m/f ratio to make selection catered to their tastes and not someone else as well as having some to store in the fridge...

I can't tell you how many times I have liked traits in a plant that were clearly bred out in favor of others and all I needed was an extra pack to find a pheno leaning more towards my tastes...

What do you guys think?

nothing but :respect: wish there was more guys like you out there

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok 3x good news and 1x not too bad of news, but a little let down.

Good news is there will be PLENTY of my blue mom used in the Satellite Fuel cross crossed to OGK :D It will be sold as White Berry Kush.

More good news...

I couldn't just cross my Kush dad to my to my blue mom...So, I also crossed it out to my Galadriel pineapple mom and it will be aptly name Sour Pineapple Kush:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=187272

Here is some encouragement heh. This is my favorite pheno so far smell wise. Its the fruity/grapefruity/musty/very sweet one with a great taste in the vape.

IMG_4999.jpg
IMG_4999_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_4995.jpg
IMG_4991_Trimmed_1.jpg

Extremely happy, good news today :D

IMG_5203.jpg
IMG_5203_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_5200_Trimmed_2.jpg

With that said it is the quickest plant I have ever seen at re-vegging. Its the pheno above and I will keep this forever unless another galad plant replaces it. Taste is just out of this world through a vape and this one has the best smell too imo. High is top notch but I will save that for smoke report when I get time.

Here is the test bud I smoked tonight:

============================== ==================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information
below that will identify the instrument as follows:
Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)
Vaporizer (enter the brand name)
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)
Joint (enter brand of papers)
Other (specify)
Water pipe [X]
Vaporizer [ X ] I used the new Extreme Q and I absolutely love it.
Pipe [X ] medium glass bowl
Joint [X ] Raw papers
Other []

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced
presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in
order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Haze [ ] Diesel funk [ 8 less fuel more funk ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ]
Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ]
Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ 8 ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ]
Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ]
Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Sour [ 2 ]
Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Pineapple [10] Strawberry[ ]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

Addition comment: Its some serious funk...very complex blend of sweet with just an amazing funk to it.

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. __[ 10 ]__ Taste
Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. __[ 5 ]__ State of dryness
Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. __[ 10 ]__ Smoke ability
Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. __[ 4 ]__ Smoke expansion
Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-expander

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:====================
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. __[1-2 bags off the vape 5-6 hits on a pipe]__ Dosage
Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. __[ 1 ]__ Effect onset
Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. __[ 10 ]__ Sativa influence
Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa
influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. __[ 4 ]__ Indica influence
Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica
influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing
effect that affects the body.

5. __[ 10 ]__ Potency
Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. __[ 2.5 ]__ hours
Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. __[ 0 ]__ Tolerance build up
Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this
field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability
Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day
to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day.
Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [ 10 ]

Day - work [ 10 ]

Evening - relax [ 10 ]

Night - sleep [ 0 ] lol! I get my mail at 3 or 4 am sometimes.

9. __[ 10 ]__ Overall satisfaction
Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

I will keep a mother forever if possible. I favor the diesel funk pineapple fruity phenos very sativa and stretch. The sour phenos are short and stalky yet good yielders as well vegd to 24".

10. __[ 8 ]__ Ability and conditions
Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider
experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and
most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

I've grown almost entirely sativa influenced plants mostly from seed so huge variety...

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use?

No doubt about it. This is my favorite sativa hands down so far. Yield is fantastic, reeks, clones easy, and its unique. I am always smoking this...

Will you keep a mother for at least a year?

Yes [X ]
No [ ]

12.Rate the noticeable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take
care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the
existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns
in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not
be construed as medical advice.

Negative Positive
Effect Effect
__[ ]__ __[ 4 ]__ Appetite
__[ ]__ __[ 8 ]__ Anxiety relief
__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Paranoia relief
__[ ]__ __[ 6 ]__ Sex drive
__[ ]__ __[4 ]__ Sleep
__[ ]__ __[6 ]__ Pain relief
__[ ]__ __[ 8 ]__ Ability to rest or sit still
__[ ]__ __[ Scatter brain then up and clear hour and fourty-five into it ]__ Thought process
__[ ]__ __[ 5-8 better further in ]__ Speech process
__[ ]__ __[8 ]__ Imagination/creativity
__[ ]__ __[ 8 ]__ Humor perception
__[ ]__ __[ 6 ]__ Visual perception
__[ ]__ __[ 10 ]__ Audio perception
__[ ]__ __[ 4 ]__ Taste perception

Final Comments:

My favorite smoke right now. I leave the mason jar open just to smell it for awhile some times.The longer the cure the better the pineapple comes out, but it reeks from day 1 in the jar. First 2 weeks are very grapefruity and sweet with diesel funk behind it that gets more intense as it cures. This was the stand out pheno very tall different buds more sativa and just outrageous smell even in flower it smelled over every plant.

It is very heavy body and head high in the beginning then becomes a much more intense sativa high that is very dynamic.

There is a limited amount of those as I am keeping a lot I made this round to run several hundred for my self. So, I'd hop on those first if they peek your interest.

$Pricing$
Packs will be sold @ 15 seeds per pack @ $40 a pack. I think for me to make 20$ off these is chump change compared to the quality received, but the high prices going on right now with everyone's wallet hurting needs some competition. I plan on keeping all my price under 40$. I was amazed the other day when I went to buy from 2 different long time breeders and every pack was over 130$ from them with some over 200$. Ridiculous! considering a year ago almost all of the 20+ strains were under 100$ But God blessem for giving me an opportunity to take some of their business.

I will be investing every bit of profit for the next 2 years back into my operation. So, if you want to help and like good prices on killer genetics invest in me...

The not too good news is that Satellite Fuel dad was mistimed...there won't be too many packs of this, but next run I am going to make A LOT...Expect the big Satellite Fuel drop mid February. I should have a lot of these for my vault then. So, if they sell well and I think they will as soon as people try these and see how cost effective they are as well as quality, it will get some love from the community....

Last edited: