What's new

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will update with pictures Saturday May 5th. They are frosty as shit again I am confident enough after growing these out enough now including this round to way the WBK's are really fuckin nice. I can't wait to show you guys I will be popping more next run as well to show you guys another 2 packs worth of pheno's so you guys know it is not just luck. They are extremely uniform in smell, structure, and trich coverage. I honestly do not think you guys will be able to tell the difference between dried or live plant bud shots. I am going to go ahead and make more beans of this next grow because these will sell out very quickly as soon as the testers post their results as well as mine. Slam dunk line imo I just switched from coco back to organics so I did accidentally over water one that or my light bulbs need to be replaced cuz this is the 4th grow I used them and I used them to veg so I have brand new set coming beginning of next week. They look fantastic regardless though just tops on one are clearly overwater/light deprived. I am leaning overwater because the bottom buds are nice I have seen the exact same issue before.

Edit: not trying to hype some shit just listen to the test growers/recent purchasers and take my word as a grain of salt. Want you guys to take their word for it not mine. I am extremely happy though every time I've run it same result.

bobman

so 40 these 63-70 day flowerig?and whats the high like?seems like everyone wants a head thumper now days.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I have smoked 7.5-8 is the average pheno. Narcotic little euphoric in the head. I haven't done a smoke report because my previous grows had bugs so I did not bother documenting either. Now that I am back to 100% I will be filling this thread with every strain I release and have released. The more dominant the White OGK the stronger it will be indica wise. I will do an official report after I grow out the next batches and choose the best mom.

I would say something like Tahoe/SFV OGK, Schnazzleberry #2, Chemdog, to be 9-10's for reference on my grading scale. Day time high's are generally 4-6 on my scale. The mom I crossed it with would be a 6-7 and the White OGK's I have tried would rated at 9-10 on the indica spectrum. I absolutely had to vent my happiness after walking out of the grow room can't wait for others to give their independent reports.

P.S. flavor and smell is exceptional imo...bubble is going to sick. I would enter it into the hash category n/p if I go to cup next year.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright I would like to line up 5 more testers for another line. When the test grows are done and the testers give it a thumbs up I will release it. I will be shipping the tester seeds out to the bay around June 20th. So plan ahead and be able to pop them within 30 days of receiving them. It would be great if you could pop them ASAP so I could release the line ASAP but within 30 days is fine.

Requirements for testers:

• Packs will be 15 seeds. Please be able to pop at least 12.
  • Be able to pop them within 30 days of receiving them.
  • Have a 100% grow room. That means all conditions are perfect. No light leaks, high humidity, or high temperatures.

BE WARNED: I highly recommend odor control to be tip-top. These will be rank and I do not want to risk anyone's freedom. This is not me gloating, this is a reality, it reeks no two ways about it.

The name of the strain is:

Brie de Meaux

Take from that all you want. This is all the information I will release until they are listed for sale if I can keep my self from divulging heh. Please post in this thread and do not send a PM for your offer because I obviously do not keep pm's longer than24 hours and I am incapable of remembering heh.

gingerale

Veteran
Oops....like a typical stoner I sent you a PM before reading the last line. I would like to sign up as a tester please. I should be receiving your BSC any day now, and just ordered WBK as well this morning. Looking forward to trying these strains. My 3k commercial grow is dialed in and will be a good representation. Thank you!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good gingerale will give you a spot. Lookin forward to hearing how you like the others as well need as many independent reports as possible and thanks for offering :tiphat:

Grobot2010

Nice pics... it reminds me a lot of a hindu kush cut that I got a couple of years ago and grew greatly fond of. Thanks for sharing, I hope the breeding project goes well.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks grobot I am sure there will be some hiccups already have but I don't plan on quitting :p Things are going smooth now.

G

guest3871

Are you growing any Sour Pineapple Kush 40amps'? Or just WBK?
I haven't seen any pictures of that yet?

What started as Satellite fuel has seemed to have morphed a bit into a WBK thread. Is WBK your favourite?

I guess the Brie de Meaux is something cheesey.

H

Homer J Pimpin

you need a tester bro?...hope to be considered.you know I'll be honest......

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Added and added :D Definitely want honest opinions does neither me or anyone else any good if otherwise and I know you will oblige homer thanks guys.

H

Homer J Pimpin

awesome 40 now if I could only pronounce the name.....lol.....bree de muw, brix de mu.......what 40 said :)

H

Homer J Pimpin

im down to test some of those brie de meaux :wave:

dude I was getting wood thinking bout some of them crosses you made that fuzzy released yesterday......not sure we've ever met officaly..I'm homer J Pimpin......loveable loudmouth jack wagon.....

gingerale

Veteran
Honestly I think the name should be changed...I took French in high school and enjoy the language, but I am thinking ahead to when I walk into a dispensary here in Bumfuck MI, I am going to have to rename it to avoid confusion. Maybe it could work as is, but IMO it's a toss-up. I'd be interested to hear what others think to see if it's just me.

So obviously, based on the name this must be some kind of classy cheese cross....I wonder what the secret ingredient could be? Maybe something from the BSC family, or ancestry..?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you growing any Sour Pineapple Kush 40amps'? Or just WBK?
I haven't seen any pictures of that yet?

What started as Satellite fuel has seemed to have morphed a bit into a WBK thread. Is WBK your favourite?

I guess the Brie de Meaux is something cheesey.

The reason the WBK packs were grown out first is because the S. Fuel I did grow out to show was when I still had bugs and thought I didn't. Not goin to show that as anything but a perfect environment like my other review threads is not representative of the line at all. S. Fuel will be grown out next as well and I will show a few packs of that like the others as time goes by and this thread is for everything I am selling all will be included don't have a forum to organize and do separate threads right now so this is it. I am not gonna just grow one pack out and call it a day hell most breeders/seed makers don't even grow any packs out live and that is something I'd like to see change as a consumer my self. I want everyone to see what 2-3 packs nets you pheno wise both good and bad it will be an honest visual exposition.

As far as my favorite S. Fuel and WBK are tied. They will be permanent staples of my catalog. I will end up with about 8 different strains to work over the years in intervals. I have other stuff I have been working on since I started working on S. Fuel like Brie de Meaux but have not shown or spoken of and stuff I cancelled because it did not meet my standards like Einstein Kush. I liked how rez did it in cycles because it keeps it interesting for me growing them out and the people that get the product both bud and seed. What I will not be doing is releasing 348573985 crosses like rez did I want to stay with my program and work them not spend time making or selling untested crosses. I don't want to talk about Brie de Meaux till other people have grown it out but it will be permanent most likely as well like the ones I have not mentioned until now.

Category Original/Unique:

Satellite Fuel AKA Berry Sour Creme
White Berry Kush
Brie de Meaux

Category Haze:

Sleep Loss
???? ????? Haze (keeping the name to my self until release)

Category Heavy Yields:

Carbon Filter
Dow Jones Industrial
Dow Chemical

Category either untested or too new and little experience with for me to decide (waiting for people to give me opinions on quality and viability) This is why I only released ten packs of these I love all my children but need to see more of these two and want independent opinions:

Lights Out Kush
Sour Pineapple Kush

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly I think the name should be changed...I took French in high school and enjoy the language, but I am thinking ahead to when I walk into a dispensary here in Bumfuck MI, I am going to have to rename it to avoid confusion. Maybe it could work as is, but IMO it's a toss-up. I'd be interested to hear what others think to see if it's just me.

So obviously, based on the name this must be some kind of classy cheese cross....I wonder what the secret ingredient could be? Maybe something from the BSC family, or ancestry..?

This is something I want people to give their :2cents: on too. I hear this time and time again about other breeders strains and really have disliked some names people have had. Name appeal while not as important to me as bag appeal is still something I think is important.

For those having trouble pronouncing it is like this Breee day muah if that help? The last word is like when you blow someone a kiss and say muah. Bunch of french translators will pronounce it for you through your speakers too.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I can't even say it correctly I don't think.......but it has a elequence to it.....perhaps, and please don't take offence......some may also say it has a bit of pretensiousness to it....It is a valid concern but at the end of the day if it's good people wont care what you call it.....

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea french can come off like that but I figured some Canadians would dig it and people who are cheese connoisseurs :p I love 5 star french cuisine and love good cheese plates. We will see though I am flexible and not stone things will work out.

H

Homer J Pimpin

the most important thing I see is YOU caring enough to think it through completly.......Thats why I got yer back brother cause it matters to you.......