What's new

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some Lights Out Kush vegging I say they will be ready by the 5th or the 10th for their 3 gallon transplant and flip to flower. There were just 3 more packs re-listed of this one so grabbem while they are up or you will kick your self by the time you see these 50 days into flower :D

picture.php
picture.php

Really got my eye on this White Berry Kush girl she is looking structurally perfect and smelling great :D

picture.php

Last edited:

Vape-pro

Thanks 40 !! Just picked up the sour pineapple kush last night, very happy.I haven't bought seeds since Nov. 11' and that was your Galadriel F2's. You are doing things right, I appreciate your work and prices , mucho peace.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea there were a couple of those as re-lists seems they are gone now you got lucky :p Saw some LOK re-listed as well, but they were gone real quick as well I will be makin more of these again so I can have a couple of packs at least sittin on the bay for people at all times. Thanks for your support hope you have a great harvest :tiphat:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright great news the S. Fuel AKA Berry Sour Creme beans arrived. They are all in packs of 20. The expected germ rate should be 15/20. Some people may get 20/20 some may get less. Just want people to be aware of this before purchasing. They will be listed according to Clarence this weekend. For those that want to wait I am vegging the mom in a 3 gallon pot now and will pop her in when she is ready so more seeds in 80 days.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Dammit!

I want some too.
:D

Here is hoping I get lucky..... (fingers crossed)

thanks for all the hard work 40Amps.... :respect:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dammit!

I want some too.
:D

Here is hoping I get lucky..... (fingers crossed)

thanks for all the hard work 40Amps.... :respect:

I really hope you score a pack and I hope the WBK's treat you well mine are 3-5 cola's 38 inches~ and lookin dope. Can't wait for flowers in about 20 days :D Lot's of work to go on these imo hard work hasn't even started.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
oh happy day satellite fuel i cannot wait to run these. i only hope they turn out 1/100th as good as they look when you grow em. oh i have been dreaming of these plants so long.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a heads up 40,I dropped 5 LOK in some pro-mix and all 5 were quick to pop up. Looking forward to the ride.

Alright can't wait to see them or hear how they go. The smell of the stems will give you an idea of what to expect. I have 5 females accounted for so far with 4 left to sex I believe. They are about 15 inches tall and were topped at the 4th or 5th node. Will be in flower on the 10th. Treat them like chemdog they will need stem support and get ready for some serious funk :D

And the WBK's are 38~ inches now.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Oh I'll be posting pics once they're something to look at. May do a thread with your beans and some server funders. Keep your eye out.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh thanks bunker :p off to a rocky start but headed for stable ground. I will have update pictures today of WBK to show some detailed structure.