What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for reporting in Spider that is what I need to hear. Seems there is an issue with that line, but all others are fine.

S

Spider Crab

You're welcome.

I am wondering if you are releasing anymore seeds in the near future?

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Just dropping by to say hi 40!

About to chop another Berry Sour Creme and she is one of my favorites still.

Everyone that puffs a bowl calls me the next day asking about lineage etc.

I'll take some more pictures soon.

S

Spider Crab

The Berry Sour Creme and the Satellite Fuel are the same cross, except the Satellite Fuel might be more berry and the Berry Sour Creme is more fuel? Is that correct?

Sorry, i am a little confused?

WBK

WBK

Just wanted to post up some pics of my White Berry Kush keeper. I had 5 different females. 4 were very stretchy and had a range of smells and flavors from berry to peppery to mild og. One girl stood out from the start. She is fat and bushy, with a medium stretch, frost covered, great yield, and an outstanding candy berry funk with a bit of sour. Like a berry sour patch kid!

Unfortunately I did have some issues this winter with my grow so she didn't get a great run, and the pics are not my best, but I just had to throw out some props to 40. Awesome job man!!!

This girl is a standout among all the WBK's and also all the Satellite Fuel that I ran this winter.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also got a matching stud very much like her. So I got a single male and a single female of this pheno. I already collected a bunch of pollen from this guy and put him back in veg. Stacks like a champ, fat and tight just like the other one. Cant wait till next round he's gonna have a love affair with his sis, as well as a bunch of others (ECSD, Corey, SFV, ChemD, Apollo 11, Pre2k BB Sat). Hoping he brings along that awesome sweet berry funk and fat yields like his sister. If so the progeny should be quite stellar!!

picture.php

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Satellite Fuel is the next generation after BSC?

pretty much. the parents that make satellite fuel is bsc malex bsc female. technically if you got lucky and found 2 perfect specimens in the bsc to cross you would have SF f1's... sisters. really. the 2 individual bsc sibling used to make the sf seeds are of course gonna be unique.

you know like how chemdog and chemsis and etc are all seeds from a pack of some unknown weed. the unknown weed in this story is bsc.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Howdy y'all, I thought I would stop in and show some pics of the Sat Fuels I just pulled. No water for the last three days so they are little wilty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the plants went very purple at the end.

picture.php

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I have some WBK pollen.... I never keep pollen. This male had trichomes and smelled better than the females and I've never had that happen. So I have kept some pollen in my fridge for the last year and I'm thinking I better use it before it goes bad if it hasn't already.

Time for some WBK x SBC :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got some recent pics of a berry sour cream, figured I'd dump them in here. She is only starting week 7 so I'm guessing 3-4 to go still. Smells delicious like blueberry pie filling.

Heya 40! Super lurk mode these days I see, glad you're still around tho.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
=) Love you guys. Made my day. I'll have more time in coming months hopefully show you what I have been up to.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wanted to post up some pics of my White Berry Kush keeper. I had 5 different females. 4 were very stretchy and had a range of smells and flavors from berry to peppery to mild og. One girl stood out from the start. She is fat and bushy, with a medium stretch, frost covered, great yield, and an outstanding candy berry funk with a bit of sour. Like a berry sour patch kid!

Unfortunately I did have some issues this winter with my grow so she didn't get a great run, and the pics are not my best, but I just had to throw out some props to 40. Awesome job man!!!

This girl is a standout among all the WBK's and also all the Satellite Fuel that I ran this winter.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

You found my intentions for this line. I did not have time to put into stabalizing this line, but if I did this was the progeny I wanted to be uniform within the line. It takes 2-3 pack but it is in there. There is also a very stretchy one that is a very soft berry candy creamy kush flavor. The high from it awesome it is so mellow; not up or down just incredibly balanced and well flavored. If I had the time to try to make those the two dominate phenos I would. It is a shame the stretchy ones are dominate, but it is what it is. At least the tall ones yield good. I doubt 5th sentence is possible given the the time and effort it would take to accomplish the goal with no guarantee of success, but it damn sure was worth releasing just to find those two similar phenos in the line. The tall ones impressed me so much with their vigor the short stout bushy ones were so hard to find but so worth it!

I hope all of you make a ton of seeds out of your packs and spread the genes. I wish I had the room and legal go ahead to breed all of these to the standard they deserve but that is not the case.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also got a matching stud very much like her. So I got a single male and a single female of this pheno. I already collected a bunch of pollen from this guy and put him back in veg. Stacks like a champ, fat and tight just like the other one. Cant wait till next round he's gonna have a love affair with his sis, as well as a bunch of others (ECSD, Corey, SFV, ChemD, Apollo 11, Pre2k BB Sat). Hoping he brings along that awesome sweet berry funk and fat yields like his sister. If so the progeny should be quite stellar!!

View Image

View Image

I have some WBK pollen.... I never keep pollen. This male had trichomes and smelled better than the females and I've never had that happen. So I have kept some pollen in my fridge for the last year and I'm thinking I better use it before it goes bad if it hasn't already.

Time for some WBK x SBC :)

No doubt the male left its mark! :tiphat:

Mister_D

Veteran
I kept a male BSC that I intend to make some crosses and f2's (or rather f3's) with in the near future :biggrin: Smelled like blueberry pie filling, just like my keeper :woohoo:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i have still yet to run any more BSC. i gave most of the seeds from both strains to friends. i've still just been running the 2 wbk girls i got from the first 3 seeds i popped. i finally decided to keep the #1. takes a little longer than the other pheno and doesn't grow as dense or smell as funky. but i like the high better and it smells like lemons and blueberries 50/50.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You did good work. i'll be going through the BSC to see if i can find another blueberry (bubblegum candy smells) leaner to cross with this one.