What's new

san diegos finest seeds

N

NOYB

Hellz ya coolio to see someone grow these out in public. If they work out well it's an easy to recreate cross and if not I'm sure Sub will keep crossing that Madness till something really clicks but I'm expecting some good things here.
the lineage of the beans is Cinderella 99 (want to say F3 generation... please step in and correct me in the event i 'misremembered'
Yes that's correct and you did not misremember...the pollen came from F3 males...actually it came from 2 almost identical males so a bit of diversity for more variety from the dad side but not too much.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aloha! very very very cool man! cant wait to see this cross, and specifically how much of which has been passed on! ive been racking my brain trying to think of what else will cross well with madness. now, when i come up with ideas, it is not based on my massive experience with breeding projects, haha, its more of a intuition thing.but i think i have pretty good intuition! this will help when i see how it crosses out in this first project. still, based on intuition, i cant think of something that should blend better than these two! im just stoked...if we find a particularly nice pheno, it will be released to the med clubs fo sho. madness has been a longstanding staple in the med cabinet around here!

G

guest5703

Check it out...

picture.php

N

NOYB

Oh yeah!!! Great job Caligreen :joint:. Looks like the largest amount is the Sour Dubble cross and my vote for the 'best' out of the bunch...but ya never know. Look at those cute little Trainwreck seeds.

G

guest5703

yea trainwrecks seeds have always been small in my history with dealing with them....Pretty cool to make my own and have them all come out super small.

The Sour Dubbles are the biggest and I got the most for sure out of that batch. But the Green Ice seeds are large, striped, and the only ones that came out with speckles! I love green ice so much, the trainwreck too, both of those should be the dank in my opinion. The sour dubble is dank for sure, but not my fav ;)

N

NOYB

yea trainwrecks seeds have always been small in my history with dealing with them
Yeah...the Giant Trainwreck beans I got from Woodhorse Seeds many years back were pretty tiny. Nice selection there Caligreen and for sure some good stuff to be found in those crosses.

G

Greyskull

i let those 8 beans swim for 24hrs, then i dropped them into 9oz cups of straight ocean forest light warrior. i choose the lw over coco in the wonderful event of locating a male or really awesome specimen... keep the seed vigor and all that jazz.

anyhoo, count 'em... 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 -7 - 8, up, up, and away!

picture.php

picture.php

more to come as the story develops...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats a GREAT way to start my stress filled day!!!!!!! put a smile on my face. aloha bro!

G

guest5703

how are things Grey??? Looks sweet so far huh. Sweet seeds man I can't wait to see what comes out of all these san diego beans!!

G

guest5703

UPDATE: 4/5 GIxGG beans cracked within 24 hrs! 3/5 SDxGG and 3/5 TWxGG cracked also within 24 hrs!

Got the word from Subrob who said he will probably get the beans into the bay within a week or so, but they probably won't be up for bidding until a month I would say?? Maybe someone could chime in and give a better time. But they are ready, and working ;) I will keep this thread updated on the looks of the different strains, and of course flower reports!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THAT IS GREAT NEWS...they will prob still be untested by the time they are being bid on, but at least people will have a lil info to go on. always helps!

G

guest5703

I figure by the time someone is in their 1st week of flower I should be finishing some ladies up....lets hope!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, almost there....ive harvested the gdp x ic and the albert walker x ic...just waiting on the j1 x ic then my few packs and calis packs will be on thier way....

G

guest5703

So your flowering the J1 cross, and the IC is that IRON CINDY?? How are they all looking?!?!? Pictures??

N

NOYB

Sub - I'm hoping to go see the man sometime next week for a few days and see where he's at with all his projects. Hoping he got a nice Shadow Haze male going I can borrow...lol.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali--havent planted any of the three yet, was speaking of waiting for the j1 which is pollyd w ic to finish so i can harvest beans...yup ic is iron cindy...hmmm...haha.
--noyb--sounds real good, love the metal. really love it. ive got someone local who is gonna run some albert x ic for me and keep cuts of everything, including the males so i can test em out. he also mentioned he is running some serious sativa genetics from seed and will pass males on to me for testing...whoo hoo.

N

NOYB

Oh yeah...can probably start popping beans soon and first up will be some Stardawg IX's...which is Stardawg x Stardawg which I believe is Chem 4 x Tres Dawg. Anyway...should be fairly stable and main interest is in locating a good male. Should get at least a decent one as it seems these Chem crosses are kicking out good males...especially the more 'inbred' ones like this.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got quite a few females from 'the family' that are eager to meet a male from the same lines!
---im gonna be lookin at the j1 x ic and the aw x ic for a sativa leaning daddy with some more lemon tang to cross into these og's. just takes so freakin long.....

Latest posts

Latest posts