What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
final three seed selections looking for males:shadow haze, hp, apollo 11 original recipe. seeds for fun:ecsdabney, mountain madness, cindy99, well. its a long list....haha

I'm sure dude would be happy to see you working them '93 HP F3's. Sounds like a Fearless endeavor.

:ying:

N

NOYB

Very cool you're gonna pop those HP's and Apollo 11 stock. The Shadow Haze for sure will be better than the Iron Cindy. I tell ya after a decent cure on the Iron Cindy it smokes a lot like Metal Haze. That backcross should also get you a better male.

Dude...my buddy is gonna do that Chem 4 x (Malawi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb) cross next. Should be an insane Malawi dominant 10-12 weeker. He showed me his Cherry Malawi breeder male and was going on about it. I just listened, looked at it and realized I have a lot to learn...lol.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sounds tasty! and powerful! get a lil thcv in the mix!
Dude...my buddy is gonna do that Chem 4 x (Malawi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb) cross next. Should be an insane Malawi dominant 10-12 weeker. He showed me his Cherry Malawi breeder male and was going on about it. I just listened, looked at it and realized I have a lot to learn...lol.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump-afroman-im sure your aware already, but the bidding has started! good luck!

G

guest5703

I am making sure these babies are nice and ripe for public use ;) Sour Dubble beans

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gee, i wonder if there will be any demand for those?.......haha....cant quit staring.....it is strange how growing for me has come full circle.....sinsemilla, whats that?......boring if there is no seeds!.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just saved my first male,started a little breeding project in the mountains with the Mazar freebies(only 5 packs),i can understand what you mean. remember sitting with the album cover to get rid of the seeds? now i walk 2 miles to see if i got 10 seeds in the mail!!

G

guest5703

lol yes it is very ironic Sub ;) I remember those days unclefishstick! Wishing there were no seeds, now were trying to create the perfect seeds....hmmmm interesting..

feltonmuggs

this whole site has inspired me to breed and cross my strains to produce new varieties. In hopes that one day I'll be the one to discover something miraculous and special in the cannabis world.

Why should I continue to buy when I can create!

This is what has created the current surge in variety we see out there now. Imagine what we can make the selection into in a few years by sharing as we do via ICmag.

Madd propps subrob!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
agreed! and thank you. now we just have to start incorporating landraces and NEW genetics into these crosses, do our part to expand and preserve the genetic pool we have all been blessed with! good luck...:joint:

this whole site has inspired me to breed and cross my strains to produce new varieties. In hopes that one day I'll be the one to discover something miraculous and special in the cannabis world.

Why should I continue to buy when I can create!

This is what has created the current surge in variety we see out there now. Imagine what we can make the selection into in a few years by sharing as we do via ICmag.

Madd propps subrob!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, used the last of my pollen last night! in honor of our old friend mountain, i decided to use the last of the iron cindy pollen all on the j1. wasnt a large amount left, but enough for a few nugs! this should be a very nice, mellow sativa plant. lookin forward to seeing how she does! oh shit, im outta pollen....what do i do now?.....

G

guest5703

just pulled out about 100 Guerrilla Dubble beans..... Harvesting the Trainwreck and PK's and more sour Dubs and GI's tomorrow....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
INFO NEEDED

INFO NEEDED

awhile back when i was first introduced to iron cindy, a brother had given me info on flowering times etc. hoping someone who has grown her will chime in to help some of the members who have won ic crosses at the server fund. i have not grown her yet, just partaken of some fantastically grown samples. is fantastically a word? i think so but its early.....

----the second batch of icpollen was def viable. got some superfat swelling seed pods on both the albert walker and GDP. assume the j1 will be the same. wow, im in a sativa state of mind right now!

---cali-soooo cool man! cant wait to see your final tally. lets touch base soon and get some of these in. i think folks are gonna flip! keep us updated brother!

N

NOYB

I'm checking with the breeder of that Iron Cindy to get a bit better idea of what to expect for the hybrids. Pretty sure IC is 9 weeker max...not a big producer but very potent, fragrant, tasty and high type is like getting hit upside the head right off the bat then after about 30 minutes transitions into a nice fairly clean up ride.

N

NOYB

Yeah not much to add to what I've already said about the Iron Cindy male but this may be helpful. From what I understand most phenos were in the 8.5 to 9 week range. The one to look for with the IC would be longer flowering phenos to get more of the Metal Haze influence...which has been 'fixed' with the IC backcross to the Metal Haze mommy so Shadow Haze will produce babies closer to the MH mom...and that's what you want with this cross IMO.
The Male Iron Cindy will (likely) impart smaller yields, and will almost certainly impart those wicked haze/cindy smells and flavors into the mixregarding the offspring. Not knowing anything about the cross, everything else would basically be guessing.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks noyb! the info is much appreciated!
--im wondering who got the mountain madness seeds? hopefully someone online so we can see the result!

G

Greyskull

Mountain Madness

Mountain Madness

aloha everyone.
i am really excited to announce i have 8 beans of mountain madness taking a swim.

picture.php

the lineage of the beans is Cinderella 99 (want to say F3 generation... please step in and correct me in the event i 'misremembered'... to quote roger clemens haha) father and San Diego's/Subrob's Madness mother.

once the beans have sprouted and been transplanted into coco we'll get a proper and dedicated thread going for the duration of the grow.

:abduct: