What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

san diegos finest seeds

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up Subrob, Just keep us updated when they are bout to hit the bay ;)

J

JeffSpicoli

Sour Dubble x a Chem Male... would be INSANE...
I might be getting some OGK male pollen, that too would be insane with the Sour Dub. Try and get rid of the stretch on the og

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
you guys should check jj's stardawg's...very uniform,very stinky......and progeny on the tres dawg is solid....a little fyi.....:D heya friends;)

N

NOYB

You got any Stardawg or Tres Dawg stock? Eh? Not needing any...just wondering. Think I'm gonna wait for my friend to work with the Chem 4 I got him. Just a matter of time before he kicks out a cross that'll produce the type of male I'm looking for. For sure not gonna pay those crazy prices that Chem beans are currently going for.

Last edited:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I swore to myself i wasnt going to buy anything else at the auction but im going to hafto get a pack of P91 x IRON CINDY if im lucky enough..hehe

Nice work subrob bro love your crosses...!!!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
tomorrow
subrob can uou give me info on the strains and pic's for the listing
pic's as well
I'm ready to list them once I have info

thanks
OP

----OP has posted the seeds have arrived. havent checked to see if they are listed yet

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
op-i will put together pics and descriptions tonight and have them to you by tom! thanks

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Any chance we can get a heads up if there will be BIN's & Auctions or what pricing might be for Bin's? There is just too much good stuff hittin the bay & boo this week u need at least a cpl hundred dollars just to grab a lil of everything lol. Sucks i will prob miss out on some stuff i had been waiting for ;)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive made a decision. i had planned on using the last of my iron cindy pollen on my GDP, but i LOOOOOVE the buzz of Albert Walker. so, keeping with the sativa theme, that pollination will happen in the next couple days. they should be sent in with the same batch that cali will be donating.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any chance we can get a heads up if there will be BIN's & Auctions or what pricing might be for Bin's? There is just too much good stuff hittin the bay & boo this week u need at least a cpl hundred dollars just to grab a lil of everything lol. Sucks i will prob miss out on some stuff i had been waiting for ;)

there is some incredible stuff being auctioned isnt there? i dont even like to look to see whats available, i havent got the room or time to plant seeds someone else has made!!!! its killin me.

guest396

there is some incredible stuff being auctioned isnt there? i dont even like to look to see whats available, i havent got the room or time to plant seeds someone else has made!!!! its killin me.

of course not thats what i am for!

OHGEE-out of shit to flower time for moms and males(that means beans knuckles)!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone. just had a lil polli session tonight. i had enough iron cindy pollen to sprinkle a lil on BOTH the Albert Walker and GDP. even got some left over, will hit either J1 with it, or one of the OGKushes we have. either one should be ready for polli in the next two weeks. dubble sour still has another two-three weeks veg to go before she even goes in. what do you all think?

Danknuggler

Sounds real nice.I think you for sure should hit the J1 w/ the iron cindy.What exactly are you gonna do with the sour dubble hit it with iron cindy pollen or something else?

G

guest5703

Sour Dubble X Guerrilla Gold

picture.php

TrainWreck X Guerrilla Gold

picture.php

SR71 Purple Kush X Guerrilla Gold

picture.php

Also Got Green Ice seeded but you can't see the seeds as well...

picture.php

Sour Dubble X GG and TrainWreck X GG should be done in 15 days, but then they will still need to be dried and such.

Then possibly more Sour Dubble X GG seeds, but for sure Purple Kush X GG and Green Ice X GG seeds will be done and dry in about 40 days!!! and I'm telling you now these packs will be limited man!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
have a feeling people are gonna freak for these! they should be going in bout the same time we send in the gdp x ic and the aw x ic. spreadin dago love all over!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, the iron cindy pollen is the last of my stash. due to a raid on a friend of mine some time back, my males that were to be tested in some crosses are gone. i have been depending on another friend who has been donating selected pollen to me. i will have more in due time, whether donated or selected from seeds im planting shortly.
Sounds real nice.I think you for sure should hit the J1 w/ the iron cindy.What exactly are you gonna do with the sour dubble hit it with iron cindy pollen or something else?