What's new

san diegos finest seeds

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks cal for the pics man! tell bro to hit me up if you would!
---and thanks everyone else for the interest and support! cant wait for those albert walker x c99 to get out there and spread around....smoketrees pretty much nailed the bx and the b f2s in his post...for anyone who got the a f2s...expect a skunky low key smell...like ffa but not as garlicky...very nice high also....bx seems much like ecsd, the b seemed very speedy comparatively speaking, and the a pheno is very encompassing....

Thanks subrob and smoketrees,Looking forward to the bx.I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of trying the ECSD.But I will soon,Thanks for putting these out there subrob.:ying:

guest396

@ greyskull
you know you got the diarrhea pheno i got the vomit along with the tang. trip is you smell it in flower and it's so tangerine sweet then you dry it and it tastes like straight grapefruit. go figure, it's sick though

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohgee i kinda think vomit and diarrhea have a similiar aroma to them... you know that 'burning' hahaha

hey im tardy w the pics
im on hawaiiian time im sorry

yeah the entertainment value of this thread is probably 4 or five star easy hahaha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont care what you guys say, im not using your recomendations on the seed packs!:laughing:....diahrea and vomit....wait til you find the two REALLY special phenos...rotting carcass and ruptured intestine....those are what you really want!....ha...which strain you guys talking about anyways? i cant remember...chem x or adub x?

guest396

ohgee i kinda think vomit and diarrhea have a similiar aroma to them... you know that 'burning' hahaha
yeah the entertainment value of this thread is probably 4 or five star easy hahaha

hold on gotta flush the loo.......

hey im tardy w the pics
im on hawaiiian time im sorry

you say that like it's a bad thing.

i dont care what you guys say, im not using your recomendations on the seed packs!:laughing:....diahrea and vomit....wait til you find the two REALLY special phenos...rotting carcass and ruptured intestine....those are what you really want!....ha...which strain you guys talking about anyways? i cant remember...chem x or adub x?

you know i can't say i blame you... as far as rotting carcass goes, i'll take rotting carcass as long as it's rotting skunk! hahahaha
what are we talking about? what are we callin' it now? a dubb? well yeah then a dubb x c99

btw, i want to work on a cross with you, it fits you and me and at least a few bro's we know, it's gonna be called Asshole. don't know what we'll use to make it yet. what do you think? i would of went with calling it Dick, but then no self respecting guy is gonna buy it ever. i mean who's gonna wanna put dick in their mouth??? wait, maybe asshole ain't gonna go over so well either..... oh well.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just flipped 5 Valley 99's, anyone finish these up yet???

Once they get really going I'll put some shots up...
:tiphat:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
dude i want to see some shots now! No one as far as i know has finished any Valley99's. A friend had some going a long time ago, but they didnt make it.. I cant remember what he did exactly to kill them.

But ya, id love to see some veg shots if you got them?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just have a couple bro...showing the 2 different prominent leaf patterns...one type overlaps and one type is like someone stressing their fingers as wide as can be...
I'll get better shots up soon and keep up as they progress...I had a timer issue, so they're gonna get another week or so of VEG...lucky them! They'll be 18" when flipped..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WTF happened to the Chem and Master 99 auctions?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Lookin really nice! Cant wait to see those flower out...
I believe they still have the Chem D and Socal Master crosses.. They just havent listed them yet... There are quite a few crosses subrob made that they havent listed yet...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice start mp! please keep us updated...trust me, you will not bore us w too many pics and updates!:dance013:
---what up trop? ya, still waiting...on a few...to tell the truth, i dont even know everything they still have that i sent in...im hoping we get a heads up when they are ready to go up...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its funny...look long enough you can see both...second and third are same plant right? just cropped?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, 2nd and 3rd pic are the same plant...I got a tent full, when I do my next clean up I'll get shots of all 5...They were the most vigorous of all the seeds that I started this run and that's no bullshit...I'm on a mama hunt and there's some stiff competition, so I hope the Valley stands up...
:tiphat:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greyskull here is an early shot of those BluedancerXGrape Romulan. Compared to the others this one looks to be leaning to the Bluedancer side I would guess.
picture.php

Grape Romulan X C99

picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subrob,just wanted to stop back by and say thanks,received the Sour Dabney bx today,and thanks to SmokeTrees for giving me a heads up on the make up.Appreciated guys.Will make sure to stop back with a pic or 2 down the road.

ambertrich

Veteran
Hey NE, I was able to score a pack of the Sour Dabney as well. Will be looking forward to how she does for you. :)

Think I am going to have to wait till the fall to run her.

Thanks Sub, for making these available to ol' hermits like me. :good:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone grown out the J1 x Iron Cindy seeds? Just started mine 7 outta 10 showing tails on 36 hours.
:thank you:
---i never even had a chance to grow those, what i had left was given, among many others, to some growers from brazil who are so desperate for genetics they make kansas look like mckinnleyville.... and i think most were snagged by folks who dont post much if at all...however, with the genes in those seeds i cannot wait to see how they do! jack herer, skunk #1, cindy99 and metal haze....woooooow...please keep us updated!

Subrob,just wanted to stop back by and say thanks,received the Sour Dabney bx today,and thanks to SmokeTrees for giving me a heads up on the make up.Appreciated guys.Will make sure to stop back with a pic or 2 down the road.
--you are very welcome...that was some of the first pollen i ever recieved...thanks spicoli! good luck finding that lemon d pheno! we found one in three bx seeds planted w one being a male, so, hopefully, thats a good sign!

Hey NE, I was able to score a pack of the Sour Dabney as well. Will be looking forward to how she does for you. :)

Think I am going to have to wait till the fall to run her.

Thanks Sub, for making these available to ol' hermits like me. :good:
--no problem, we have enjoyed very much seeing what people do w our lil projects while we learn the trade...which ones did you get amber t?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah...the b pheno f2s....tell ya what amber....when we pulled a crop down early and hashed it due to pm....i had the original b pheno from the f1s in there and while the high was not fully developed...it was very powerful...it all translated into speediness because of how early she was...but what i have seen in the f1 and the f2s especially (have not run many yet) b seems to really express itself on the sativa side of things!

Latest posts

Latest posts